Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Round 1!

+12
Geo
Tyson_the_Comet
PersimmonAutumn
Shadow
CleverFox101
ChaoticBou
Caliburn
Avery
Revan Skirata
vegetaovr9000
DeuxExDimensia
Spekkal
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine's Round 1! Empty Valentine's Round 1!

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:37 pm

With the damaged equipment being seen to, it was a shame of the slight delay for the participants. Yet, luckily, it did not take long to get going. There was a light hum in the air as people sat in their respective seats, the hum not only from the idle chitter chatter between groups, but also the sound of sweet and soothing music in the air. Not enough to drown out the talk between particpants, but enough to fill the silence of the room that would otherwise linger between segments.

Those that were sat would find their chairs moving, letting them safely be along for the ride as they sped by on the grooved in the floor, allowing them to unite with another who had signed up. They had done their best to assign people with their preference, but with uneven genders to go with preferences and blank answers with some participants, it was a matter of making do with what one had. Which meant, unfortunately, some people were left with not what they wanted at the specific time. This would be adjusted in later rounds to ensure everyone got what they wanted in the end.

THE PAIRS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

-Chris        ->      -Loralei
-Shadow      ->     -Melancholy
-Roark       ->        -Soraiah
-Srunks     ->      -Boubka
-Twilight    ->      -Frost
-Punk       ->       -Ebony
-Pierce     ->       -Kid A
-Geo       ->        -Tina
-Avery      ->      -Amber
-Revan      ->      -Spark

You may still only post once after an admin has posted, but admin posts will be more frequent to allow more interaction.
And above all else, please consider the person you are assigned with. Please don't leave them hanging waiting for a reply, it's not fair on anyone else. Again, if you feel you can't post, alert an admin in charge of the event.

Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Round 1! Empty Re: Valentine's Round 1!

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Twilight perked up, as he thought he caught a glimpse of a certain wolf in the room before the chairs started moving. He turned around and started looking until he found her again, sitting backwards on the chair. He bent over, hiding half of his face with the chair. When the chair reached it's destination, obviously not paired with either of the only two people he could recognize, Twilight whipped back around, crossing his arms and putting one leg over the other as he did so. He stared at the other contestant coldly, obviously not in the mood for the things that were about to go down. Namely the talking. He didn't seem to give the mobian his attention or his interest, he was definitely being very adamant about not wanting to do this. 

Occasionally he'd tap his foot or flick his ear, his wings outstretched as much as they could in the room that they were given. It was almost as if he was trying to make himself seem intimidating, as if the awkward silence he gave mobian wasn't enough already. 

Pierce, however, seemed to be much more into his encounter. His eyes scanned over the lady sitting in front of him. He cracked a sly, charismatic kind of smile as the conversing seemed to be starting. "So, speed dating, huh?" He started. "What brings a lovely lady like you here~?" His posture seemed to indicate that of a suave fellow, invested enough to be listening to the fox- but he still seemed distant enough to be alluring. Whether or not the fox fell for his idiot charms was something to be seen.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Srunks, being one to find that he had already found someone after the chairs moved, decided to engage in a friendly conversation "Hi there, I'm Srunks. What's your name?" He smiled, scratching the huge ears upon his head
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Round 1! Empty Valentines Round 1

Post by Revan Skirata Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:43 am

Revan felt his chair move and then stop he looked across to the mobian in front of him.
He sighed in his head and said "uh...hey?" he looked like he wanted to die and then be brought back and then die again anything to get through this round quickly and without incident he wanted to meet a girl a nice one that he could settle down but that he knew was as likely to happen as him regaining his all of his memory it just wasn't likely in the least to happen.

Revan Skirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 am

It was soon that the chair had started moving on their own, and started heading towards one location to another in a quick fashion. Avery wasn't comfortable with the fact that it was moving on its own, having to bring his forked tail up before it was smashed under the chair itself. Though Frost seemed to care less that the chair was moving, but instead caught any glimpses of others passing by, bringing a cold draft along with her.

It was here that Frost had met someone that looked disgusted to be here, not opening up with any sort of word to greet her with at all. Instead, they were downright ignoring her presence and attempting to look intimidating. However, those tactics don't exactly work on her.

"You seem troubled about being here. I can tell that you were forced to come to this, rather strange celebration. The way you're acting proves that. But... if you do not wish to interact, I will not attempt to force you into doing so. Enough stress, and it will put you into a world of ruin."

Frost spoke with an almost monotone voice, as if forcing herself to not show much emotion. She was seated with the utmost grace, as if she were a statue made so detailed that it could be real. She did not move her hands as she spoke, her head barely moved, as if she had a lock on her neck preventing her from doing so. A chilling air was also around her, cold enough to feel but it wasn't seen.

Meanwhile, Avery had arrived at his table with somebody who he had no idea who it was. I think that's the point of these things though. His tail was still raised, just in case it started to suddenly move again, but let it down noticing that it fully stopped. Though he didn't exactly know where to start off, he hasn't done this before, if at all. Though it would be rude if he was just quiet. So he said a simple "Hello" to start things off... though from there, he's as lost as he would be in the maze of a thousand corners. Nervousness clearly seen on his face.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:19 am

Ebonia was in a world of her own for the majority of the time, the exception being the start of the delay. She was thinking of who shed encounter... A person insisting they didn't want to be there because they're soooo bad, or someone genuinely just shy? Who knew. She smiled slightly in thought before suddenly being snapped out of it with a sudden jolt of her chair, before smack she was right in front of someone. Glancing up a bit at Punk, whom she had been paired with at first, blinking and readjusting her hair a little, she chuckled. "Hey. That was sudden, huh?" She awkwardly smiled, before then getting comfortable again. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 pm

The fox looked at the person on the other side of the table. He was still twiddling his thumbs. Oh nooo. A male? Boubka was definitely straight. But!, he was not here to find a love interest! He was here to find friends! His mood cheered up and he smiled at Shrunks. "Hello there Shrunks. I'm Boubka! Nice to meet you!" His ears were raised and he offered a handshake to him.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 pm

WHOOSH.

Punk clinged to his chair tightly as it shot over to his first match-up. As the chair slammed to a stop, his perfectly pineapple shaped hair had shot forward in front of his eyes. "Oh, um hello, excuse me a minute." He took a second to point his hair up once again. "Thats better." He looked towards the woman in front of him. "Huh? Come to think it you seem familiar too....Ehem...anyway, Names Punk Jetson in case we've skipped formalities and all that junk in the past~" He relaxed into his chair "And to whom do I owe the pleasure?" He said, knowing that he was being extremely cheesy right off the bat...and not caring about it at all. I mean look at the guy, do you really think he takes things seriously? C'mon.

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

And soon after long much impatience the chairs moved across the floor, sending the victim flying in different directions to be randomly paired with there 'date.'

The purple haired fox, was rather pleased to see her her pair had wings like she, only her's were much more featheyr. Bat wings had a more rough like texture when one were to look at them. She at up straiter listening to him speak and found herself a little ammused by his charming additude. She covered her mouth to keep from giggling as she thought of it beinh ill-mannered, though her smile never wavered. "Well....I'm here to get my friend a date." She cleared her throat afterwards and held out her hand. Judging by her features you could say she wasn't exactly from mobious. "I-I'm Kid A..." she spoke nervously, she was always a little bit nervouse about her name. It was a a bit weird. "How do you do?"

While her friend was getting herself aqquainted with the bat, Melacholy was still recovering from being dragged like that. She grumbled fixing her long hair fher face and making it look a bit decent. Her ears flickered meeting face to face with her 'date'. She raised a brow, thinking it was the deomn who took her sould, but no, it was only the one the demon stole form from. She relaxed again sitting back in her seat folding her arms and crossing her legs, having the impression she did not want to be here but maaged to make her apperance look a little less intimidating. She decided to give the common decency to say hello, but found herself questioning in her mind if this mobain knew anything about the demon that copied his form. What was his name? "Hello......" she said slowly, looking away. She definatly had the 'i don't wanna be here' look

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Well, this was just great... Shadow's attitude to get this whole thing over with caused him to have to sit and wait for his torture to begin. If anyone could read his mind, they'd probably think that he was being a bit too melodramatic, but in all honesty this is how Shadow truly viewed this. What was simple and harmless to most people in this area, was a complete wreck for him. The more time he spent sitting there wondering what in the world was taking so long, the more second thoughts he was getting.

However, he didn't budge from that chair, and he wasn't about to quit over a stupid discomfort. It was all be over soon enough, and he knew that the reward would be well worth suffering through this one thing. Soon, his patience paid off (for anyone that wasn't him), and his chair, somewhat to his surprise, began moving to its first destination. Shadow inwardly sighed, trying to calm down his stress, and told himself to at least be polite. After all, it wasn't the person's fault that he decided to sign up to this stupid thing.

To his utter confusion, his chair seemed to have stopped in front of a raccoon, if he wasn't mistaken. To his relief, it seemed as though she didn't want to be here either. Well, that was a good thing. Maybe the best thing to do was to pretend that she wasn't there. That was certainly what he wanted everyone in that room to do. But then she said that seemingly innocent, but horrible word. This meant that she wanted to talk during this time. What would he even say? He supposed he could let her lead the conversation. "Hi..." he said, trying to refrain from sounding annoyed.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:48 am

Coming in rather late in the announcement, Amber had no idea the chairs would be moving. So as soon as they whirred to life, Amber practically jumped out of her's and got left behind! The wolf exhaled through her teeth, feeling both embarrassed and stupid. The heat around her rose considerably. Without a second wasted, she bolted after the empty chair; eyes locked and focused. Yet from the corner of her eyes, she swore she saw a certain black head sticking up behind a chair. She just knew that she looked stupid having to chase after her chair like this... How undignified... However, she managed to grab the arm rest and pull herself back on. Just in time as it halted before a table.

Amber tidied herself and sat as neatly as she possibly could with what'd just happened. The heat surrounding her was still quite warm, but gradually began to go down. Her infamous amber eyes looked over the grey feline before her. The one with the forked tail. That caught her attention as she stared at it for a while, not even noticing the silence that loomed over them for a while. The only thing that brought her attention back was the fact that he said hello. Dark persimmon ears twitching somewhat in response, Amber returned her gaze to meet with Avery's. She was about to raise her hand to wave back, but reminded herself that she needed to talk. "...H-... Hello."

Her voice was hoarse and soft, clearly from lack of use. You couldn't really tell what she sounded like. Gathering all the courage she had, Amber mustered all the courage she could to speak again, but frankly she felt like a deer in the headlights. "I-...'m Amber." She inhaled. "You?"
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 am

Tina took the sudden movement of the chair quite well, holding on to the sides of the seat to make sure she didn't topple over. Though on her way to the first point, she thought for a split second that this could go wrong if she didn't act right. Quickly dismissing the thought and replacing it with confidence, she started to look forward to this event. When the chairs had stopped moving, she faced Geo with a rather content and relaxed expression. She acknowledged him with a wave of her right hand, and with a simple starter of "Hello, I'm Tina. Nice to meet you. And you?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:12 am

Geo felt the movement of the chair and sat completely still, rigid as if not even affected by the sudden shift in velocity. He didn't appear to have a very confident posture, sitting with his arms crossed and looking down with his eyes closed. He considered making another dent in the grooves, just to get a little more time before being shoved into the face of some random girl he probably wouldn't even-...oh, too late.

"Err-...hullo." Geo opened his eyes and looked ahead at Tina, not even realizing he had a completely blank expression until too late. He hurriedly adjusted his mouth into a half smile, and waved back, keeping his hand as close to himself as possible, "Nice to meet you, too. So, uh...I suppose you could...tell me about yourself?" Oh lawdy was he bad at this.

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 am

Tag knuxtiger4

There was a slight delay as some pangolin managed to damage the equipment. She sighed and slumped back into the chair. She didn't like to admit it but she was starting to get antsy and second guessing the wisdom of partaking in this event in the first place. Well I don't want to be here Kage told her acerbicly inside of her head and she responded with a half shrug.

However just when she wanted to get up and leave though, the chairs started to move as the start of the event was announced and her chair ended up infront of a...shark? Aquatic mobians really looked all the same to her, no offense intended. She hesitated briefly before smiling semi awkwardly."uhm... Hi there... I'm Soraiah.." she extended her clawed hand to him in an awkward attempt at an introduction.

Hi there~ I'm soraaaaiaaah Kage mocked in a high falsetto. oh hush Kage, you're just jealous She snorted back at him. 

The hell I am...
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Chris sat patiently on her chair, casually waiting for it to move. She was a patient sort and - had someone just gone through her face?
Someone was... someone was sat in her. Sat directly in the middle of her body.

It was at this point that Chris caught on to the fact that all the chairs HAD moved. Unfortunately, lacking a physical body, she'd not really moved WITH hers. Indeed, a new chair had been shifted into her prior place, probably with some poor unfortunate soul confused as to why they were looking at the world through the front of a transparent horse's head.

"Oh, gah, sorry!" Chris sputtered, floating up rapidly in the hopes of not making a scene. Glancing around, she made sure to assess who was paired up with an empty chair, before rapidly descending into it's space. Posing herself in the air so as to give the appearance of casually taking a seat, Chris attempted to rapidly burst into conversation with the brown bear before her, hoping to cover the awkwardness by rushing straight ahead.
"Ah- uh- hello! My name is Chris! How, er, how are you?" the horse offered a grin of sorts... or to be more precise, offered a void of a mouth, with only the slightly yellow glow to insinuate the outlining of teeth.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 am

Both the shark and bear looked around a bit when they heard the announcements before notice that in fact the chairs were moving.  "Have fun Lorelei and good luck!" Roark shouted and waved at his friend who didn't have an all too pleasing face on her.  

He looked down to the ground and watch how the chair seemed to move around before he realized he was at his table and looked up to meet the eyes of the badger girl who was giving him a semi awkward smile.  "Okay...think she's off put by the fact I'm a shark, but I can do this!" he thought to himself as he gave her a toothy smile back.  He reached out and carefully shook the clawed hand, "I'm Roark." he said, trying to remain calm.  "Where are you from and what bring you to this lovely speed dating event?" he asked rather curious considering she didn't seem all to trilled to be there like he was.

Meanwhile Lorelei had her arms crossed a bit until she rested them on the table before her... wait where's the person?  She glanced around a bit, a bit miffed almost that there was just an empty chair in front of her until she noted the strange ghost horse looking around.  "Please don't te-" her train of thought was broke when Chris floated up to the table and tried to looking like she took her seat. "A ghost? Reaaaaalllllyyy?" she thought to herself and tried to fight back the urge to slap her head.  Either way, she wasn't going to go out of her way to be rude, seemed like the ghost horse was at least trying to be friendly.  "Lorelei." she said, trying to smile but wasn't exactly a convincing one at that.  "I'm doing okay, just checking out the city and this silly little thing." she paused before continuing, "What brings you here?" she asked.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:01 pm

And so the hum of conversation began, igniting the beginning of this little event on Valentine's Day.
And the music, that smooth sound to shatter any possibility of silence, was gradually increasing in tempo, signalling that they didn't exactly have long before they were moved to their next conversation partner.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Srunks smiled and shook his hand "So Boubka, tell me about yourself." He put his hands into his jacket pockets, hearing the quickening tempo of the music
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:57 pm

((Since I actually have some time on hand~))

"Yeah, I think I've heard your name somewhere. Oh well, can't remember." She drummed her fingers gently on the table, a smile on her face, until the question was asked. "Er, Ebonia. Roxas. Eheh, it's pretty busy huh?" The cat stretched slightly, looking at Punk intently. "So tell me a bit about yourself, if you think there's time of course. Music's getting faster already."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Punk's ear flicked at the steadily quickening music "Oh wow...that is fast, I guess I can fit a quick description in...ehem, Basically I'm a retired "do-gooder", after many upon many wild escapades of adventures, battles of galactic proportions and almost dying on several occasions, I've settled down to relaxed life, my hobbies include playing guitar and sight seeing." Punk paused for a second in order to take a quick breath "And what about yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:23 pm

"Oh, please, tell me more." The Kitsune replied, his voice drenched in sarcasm and bitterness. It was a surprise he talked, he even leaned forward a little bit. He stared almost blankly, as if he still wasn't paying attention too much. He didn't seem to be very into the Mobian's posture, nor their general demeanor. In fact, he even seemed to be annoyed by it- but this only made him want to pry further, as if he expected the woman sitting across from him to talk more just because he made a rude, sarcastic remark. 

"I'm doin' great!" Pierce spoke up, his loud chatter rising over the other voices, he extended his hand to shake hers before bringing it back right after. "So, Kid A... What an exotic name you've got~ Fitting for a unique, pretty lady like yourself~!" He lowered his voice as he said this, so as not to risk embarrassing the lady. He leaned up from his slouched posture, putting one arm on his knee and putting his hand to his chin. He gave Kid an intent, attentive stare coupled with a charming little smile. "You must take good care of your wings.." He commented, looking at the strange fox's feathered wings.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Frost was slightly surprised that the kitsune even spoke, though with his voice was bright and clearly full of sarcasm. She squinted her eyes slightly, before taking a breath trying to regulate her breathing. Taking her amulet around her neck off once more, she took a long gaze into its embedded gem, then putting it back around her neck. She knew that the kitsune was trying to make her talk more, however she already said that she would not press the matter anymore, but instead put the kitsune in his own awkward silence.

Though the increasing tempo of the music made her slightly uncomfortable, her eyes glued to the speaker of where the music was originating from, as if she was about to snap and attack the harmless thing. This became more and more clear as the tempo was increasing, even the air around her grew slightly colder.

Avery tilted his head slightly, noticing that his partner's voice was really hard to hear. Though, he's heard softer, it was just really odd to find someone with this soft of a voice. Though he bows his head slightly in what respectable way he knew, saying

"Nice to meet you Amber, I'm Avery. Uh...is this all you do here? I mean... I wasn't sure what to expect. I really didn't expect the moving chairs, that's for sure, almost crushed my tail! ...Oh, uh, what do you do around here? I... explore? I-Is that something that I could say? I'm not sure... I haven't been here long."

He was certainly calm about what was going on, though with clear signs of being nervous about this whole ordeal. He didn't exactly think his first partner was going to be this soft with speaking... maybe they're not used to it? Who knows?
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Tina smiled at the reply, remarking softly to herself 'Geo... I like that name.' She then spoke directly to him, "Well, I go to Westbound Tech Highschool, having really good grades. I also work at my mum's bakery. And uh..." She paused, partly because of the quickening music, and partly in hesitation of spoiling another detail. "I do have the ability of cryokenesis. You know, ice." 
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 pm

"Oh yes my wings...." she said stretching her fetheres out just a bit with a hint of pride. Though not to far as to not hitanyone with them. They were at least six feet long when spread egeal. "Thank you~ thank you~" she said to each comment before she closed her wings again and sat strait, a little on the edge of her seat she was quiet enjoying herself. "I don't believe I caught your name, what was it?" She asked with a smile as her ears perked up a little.

Melancholy stared at him from a moment, her tail flicking bac and forth. It was obvious he wasn't going to speak. He didn't look like he wanted to be here ether. It intrigued her. He came willingly, (not kidnapped) yet he still signed up even though he didn't like this scene. So she became intrested. "So...." she said begining to play with the table cloth. "....why exactly didyou sign up if you don't want to be here. Don't lie its quiet obvious~"

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:26 am

Geo's eyebrows raised and his mouth slightly watered at the sound of a bakery. He absolutely loved baked goods...especially bread. Living on stale rations of it had given him a fond liking for the plain, yet delicious food. "That's neat. I don't exactly go to school...I got all my schooling from my late guardian. I know as much as I need to, though."

When Tina mentioned her Cryokinesis, Geo nearly lost it, and thought to himself, Another person with powers? And ones so similar to mine... Then realizing that he should give a response to her, coughed into his fist and quietly murmured, "Well, that's nice. I myself have something called Geokinesis. Fitting for a guy named Geo, huh? Anyways, I can control the earth at will." He waited a moment to let it sink in, giving her a wolfish grin. The quickening pace of the music made the ear closest to the speaker twitch, creating the clattering sound of scales on scales, "It's almost over already? Just when I was beginning to get fond of this one...err-...what am I thinking?"

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next