Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Early Christmas picture/Request to Aqua.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Chirstmas-ZaneandAqua-Request

Awwwww, it's so cute! Kurt was right, you do request fast! x3 It's so cute! Thank you!

no problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Chirstmas-ZaneandAqua-Request

Awwwww, it's so cute! Kurt was right, you do request fast! x3 It's so cute! Thank you!

no problem ^^

x3 There so cute!~ you so Awesome at drawing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

no problem ^^

x3 There so cute!~ you so Awesome at drawing!
Ah, thanks -^^-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

d'aawwwwww!^^this made my day,after my wifi being down for hours!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

X Zane Fox X wrote:

d'aawwwwww!^^this made my day,after my wifi being down for hours!!!!

X3 That's what I said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Thelittleghostgirl

A little ghost girl who became Banshee's little sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

That's so cool o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am

Erm... Something different for a change I assume.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 YellowtigerandherDarkform

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:28 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Erm... Something different for a change I assume.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 YellowtigerandherDarkform

believe it or not i'm a big fan of this kind of art.its epic!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 am

X Zane Fox X wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Erm... Something different for a change I assume.

believe it or not i'm a big fan of this kind of art.its epic!!
Ah, thanks ^^ I enjoy doing bloody arts, which is strange to others but I'm happy how this came out ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Myneedcatcharacter

Sorry for the size. Here's the link if you wanna see it better.
https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/SilverStarLeaderOfLightningClan/Myneedcatcharacter.jpg

I really want to do a Private roleplay with this character, so if your up to it. Send me a PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 am

Cappichino The "traitor"

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Capphinothetraitor

History of Cappichino - His parents were Lilly, princess of the Aqua borderlands Legion, and Taran, prince of the Wild forge Legion. These two Legion has been rivals till the great darkness of bigger beast, however, the two Legions's royal bloods got marry, Lily and Taran. As cappichino turn six months own, Taran poison Lily's food and killed her; taking Cappichino away.

With years of training, Taran carry around the guilt of killing his lover because of his father's orders, later Cappichino; old enough to stop training under his father, learn out that his father killed his mother. Told by his father, Cappichino needed to not follow ether legion, for the king of Aqua borderlands was assassinated by one of the members of it's legion and Wild forge's king was corrupted; yet, Cappichino needed to view his own father as a traitor and kill him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 am

Do you think you can do Azrael?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 am

Shadowsong95 wrote:Do you think you can do Azrael?
I'll try, just give me a picture of him and I'll see what I can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 am

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 ScytheBloodlustnewimage

Scythe [Bloodlust] [Image him without glasses]

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 am

I'll have to do some looking around, there arn't that many black and red Anthro seven tailed fox pics out there.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 am

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 Ogama-ScytheinManagestyle
Scythe in Manage Style/ Black and white [?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 am

Cappichino -Normal-
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 InsaneCappichinio2

Cappichino -Effects-
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 NowheretoRunNowheretoHideEffects

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 pm

AAAAHHHH!So much epicness!!!!!My eyes burn from the pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 pm

FlametheFox wrote:AAAAHHHH!So much epicness!!!!!My eyes burn from the pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 am

Here's an idea look for Juniper in manage style, so no colors.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 JunipersIdeaLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Shadowsong95 wrote:I'll have to do some looking around, there arn't that many black and red Anthro seven tailed fox pics out there.

Here's a Rough draft, you can put anything on there really...

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 AzraelRougedraft

{Mind you, I can size it down}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

The Dark Being inside of Baine

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 BainesdarkBeingMale

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am

Here's a Rough draft, you can put anything on there really...

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 16 AzraelRougedraft

{Mind you, I can size it down}

He's awesome. hes black and red only a different shade from shadow's red. but he's perfect otherwise. can you size him to profile pic size
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next