Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

A pokemon picture/idea .w.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Glideon-FlyingtypeforEevee_zps5a6a2043

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am

More Random Pokemon Pictures/ Idea :D

Glideon [Male and Female]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Glideon-maleverison-_zps9e7927c4
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Glideon-Femaleverison-_zps6ca14bf0

Acideon
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Acideon_zpse0db89f3

Phantomeon
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Phantomeon_zpsc1f174fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 am

One more Pokemon drawing of this day :D

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Glideon-Male-_zpsd46f88b0
Male Glideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 am

A drawing of Myself oWo Why is my face cover up you ask? Because My Identity is secret B)

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Mebeingcreepy_zps849b9e77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am

Another picture of Yellowtiger200 [Will be my picture and idol of my appearances.]

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 24 Yellowtiger200picture1_zps9aa452e5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm not able to draw lately due to not really knowing what I'm drawing to the fact that I have a running noise 24 hours DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

I will stop posting art on this forum. This is all the art you will get from me, for it is just a pointless waste of my time to post these pictures.

Y-Tiger200/Doom out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Please don't!!!! I love your art!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:29 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:Please don't!!!! I love your art!!!!
Thank you for saying that you love my art, but I can't have myself post anymore when there are many other peoples art that should be looked at. I feel it's more better for me to just stop posting my art on this forum, not that I won't post art at all. I do have a photobucket account call SilverStarLeaderofLightningClan, which you can see all my art.

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:35 pm

People deserve to look at yours, don't stop!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Ah, I really like your works D: But if you don't want to post anymore art, I won't object, seeing as it is your choice. But, I hope you know that many people on this site (I included) love your artwork. I will forever treasure the art you have up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:People deserve to look at yours, don't stop!!!

Well, I was planing something when I wanted to closed down My Art thread. So just wait a bit till I get something up, kay?

-@KurtFox-
Thank you for liking my art, I wouldn't want this to be deleted; so others can look at the art whenever they want, however, I do have something plan coming up.
Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Yay!!! Dose that mean your keeping it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:Yay!!! Dose that mean your keeping it?
Of course I'm keeping the Art Thread, it wasn't like I was planing to remove it. I was just saying I won't be posting on it anymore. I want my art to be seen by people. I don't want all my hard work I've done to post these pictures of right size to go to waste if I was to remove this Art thread.

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Please keep posting pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:Please keep posting pictures.

Like I said, you'll have to wait till I finished what I planned to do after the closing of this art threat. There are many other threads I plan to post. One about a comic I'm doing with a friend. One that I will do request for, another for my free time art. So you'll see, I'm breaking them into groups. If you understand what I mean ;3 So no worries, you will get to see my art, but not in one whole art thread.

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24