Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm

X Zane Fox X wrote:hey!i was wondering~could you draw Zane?i has a pic of him in my art topic.

Here is my first attempt, I'll upload the color/second attempt later.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 ZaneRequestone

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
X Zane Fox X wrote:hey!i was wondering~could you draw Zane?i has a pic of him in my art topic.

awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

X Zane Fox X wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:

awesome!!

Thanks ^^ I'm glad you like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:37 pm

x3 Still adorable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Here's the second attempt/color version of Zane.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 ZaneRequesttwocolor

[Was kinda hard to go by the color scheme...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

I just read all 24 pages of this XD You posted a lot, but you do amazing artwork! :D (much better than I'll ever do... XD )
I was kinda wondering, if you weren't busy or anything, if you could draw Kurt for me :3 I've been meaning to draw him for a while, but I sorta really stink at drawing furries... And I'm SUPER busy at school right now, what with the ending of the trimester drawing near -,-... You don't have to do so if you don't want to, though :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm

KurtFox wrote:I just read all 24 pages of this XD You posted a lot, but you do amazing artwork! :D (much better than I'll ever do... XD )
I was kinda wondering, if you weren't busy or anything, if you could draw Kurt for me :3 I've been meaning to draw him for a while, but I sorta really stink at drawing furries... And I'm SUPER busy at school right now, what with the ending of the trimester drawing near -,-... You don't have to do so if you don't want to, though :3

I can try, I also have school going on ^^'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm

School must be harder for you... because I believe you are older than me o,o
Maybe I can find a picture of him for you... though I don't think I have any...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

KurtFox wrote:School must be harder for you... because I believe you are older than me o,o
Maybe I can find a picture of him for you... though I don't think I have any...

Well, ether a picture or details will be fine ^^'
And yes, School is harder because I am older =w=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Haha XD
I think I'll go make him on furry doll maker or something :3 thanks for willingly accepting this XD !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Alright and No problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Kurt13

There you go ^^' It's kinda blurry 'cause Paint doesn't want to work with me -,-'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Here's the second attempt/color version of Zane.

:p i loves it!!!tank chu!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm

X Zane Fox X wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Here's the second attempt/color version of Zane.

:p i loves it!!!tank chu!!!

your welcome ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Finally drew Baine. This was a test picture where I used three different tools I never used before. Do you think this will work out?

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Baine-Depression-

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperShadow55 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

It'll definitely work out.
HyperShadow55
HyperShadow55
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Finally drew Baine. This was a test picture where I used three different tools I never used before. Do you think this will work out?

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Baine-Depression-

totally worked out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

HyperShadow55 wrote:It'll definitely work out.
Cool, I used Watercolors [For background and tears]/Liquid Ink[For picture outlines] And gattra of something like that for the colors.
The normal tools I use are Pencil/pen[here and there]/um... Something for the glow/Bucket/A tool for blurs... and that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:

totally worked out!
Aw, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 am

Kurt's request

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 KurtRequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Kurt's request

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 KurtRequest

totally adorable! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 pm

I totally wuvs it o3o!!! I can't believe you finished it so fast XD I also think the your thing will most definitely work out fine :) I like your picture of Baine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 pm

KurtFox wrote:I totally wuvs it o3o!!! I can't believe you finished it so fast XD I also think the your thing will most definitely work out fine :) I like your picture of Baine!
Yea, I'm kinda a speed demon XD [without even trying]

Anyway, thanks ^^ I somewhat did the same with your picture, I just used random brushes in the Background through XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Early Christmas picture/Request to Aqua.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Chirstmas-ZaneandAqua-Request

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Early Christmas picture/Request to Aqua.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 15 Chirstmas-ZaneandAqua-Request

Awwwww, it's so cute! Kurt was right, you do request fast! x3 It's so cute! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next