Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

y1ng y4ng wrote:Wait WHAT THE--
I said no framing, read how old this character was when I made her. I made her before I even got on this site. -_-

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Empty Thats not framing

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm

And i cant see anything.

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 pm

y1ng y4ng wrote:And i cant see anything.
To me it counts as framing. Cause the next thing you'll say is 'You copy my character'. Here's some facts about ying THE FOX

1. she was made in 2010 [before I even got on the site] and I remade her twice [this is the second time]
2. I said I will NOT roleplay with her.
3. Your character is a mix of both Ying and yang, which makes him both of them as a brother and sister way. MY Ying and yang are lovers, not anywhere close to being the same blood. Their a Forbidden love for a reason.
And 4. She looks nothing like your character, and she is no where near ANYTHING like your character.

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Empty (If someone other was me)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 pm

(He/She would also think this.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:12 pm

{That's what I state it above and below the picture! Do you people not read these days!? It says what I put down! God, you people are so stubborn. And I ONE of those stubborn people,but at lest I don't ASSUME someone copy what I've drawn an lest they state that they drew it because they love my art, or it was older then what I've done. READ! I'm tired of people who don't READ, they just look at the picture.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 pm

*luaghs softly*Thats so weird, I have a Character named Ying,and she looks ALOT like that...and shes a fox XD
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

FlametheFox wrote:*luaghs softly*Thats so weird, I have a Character named Ying,and she looks ALOT like that...and shes a fox XD
Well, like I said. I made Ying before I got on this site...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Hand drawing pictures for now. Since I got my pick-line in my drawing arm...*sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Doomy! =///w///=

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Sexydoomoo

Fail try in drawing doom dancing -_-'
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Doomdancing1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Doomy! =///w///=

This is Very Epic!
Keep up the Awesome Work!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Doomy! =///w///=

This is Very Epic!
Keep up the Awesome Work!!!

Thanks ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Another doom picture =w=

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 DoomyagainD

His not in a dress, so you people know XD

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Empty RE:

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 am

Mind if I request a pic of my namesake, Jeff the Hedgefox and his sister Beth? References:

Jeff: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 11rrrl0

Beth: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 A9jxc
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 am

WiiGuy59103 wrote:Mind if I request a pic of my namesake, Jeff the Hedgefox and his sister Beth? References:

Jeff: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 11rrrl0

Beth: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 A9jxc

I don't mind ya asking for a request ^^ I'll try to do my best since I have a pick line in my drawing hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm

WiiGuy59103 wrote:

Your requests are done

Beth
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 BethRequest

Jeff
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Jeffrequest

Sorry if there are any mistakes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm

No mistakes at all, absolutely perfect! ^.^
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm

WiiGuy59103 wrote:No mistakes at all, absolutely perfect! ^.^
Thanks ^^ I'm glad you like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Sonic cannon characters Chibi time =w= [Some of the characters may not like right due to not being able to draw their designs!]

Shadow [Team Dark]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0002

Rouge [Team Dark]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0003

123 Omega [TeamDark]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0004

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Team Sonic -

Sonic
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0008
[Hint - his falling...]

Tails
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0009

Knuckles
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Team Rose

Amy Rose
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0011

Big
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0012

Cream
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Team Chaoitx [ All fail tries XD]

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Others!

Maria [ Hedgehog style]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0014

Eggman
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0015

One of Eggman minions from sonic X
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0016

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Others [again]

Silver
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0005

Blaze
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0006

marine
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 9 Picturesofsoniccannoncharacterschibis0007

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 pm

The racoon's name is marine. and also I did not know you drew chibis.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

I don't draw them a lot cause I just can't get them down right =/ But, I drew these before I ever got my pick-line...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next