Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Sonicpictures0001Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Sonicpictures0002Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 BorkaDendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Couples0001Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Couples0002

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Couples0003Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Couples0004Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Couples0005Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0003Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0006Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0007Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0009Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0015Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0002Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 RANDOM0012

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Empty ScreenShot tests

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:28 pm

The Dark side:
Side note - I might end up making a fan fiction of this. If you want me to work on this fan fiction, or if you have an idea for my comic, Angel Of Darkness? Please PM me. I'm thinking I might try to write Fan fictions again...

English subtitles
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 SonicXFakeScreenShotEnglishSubtittles

Japanese Subtitles
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 SonicXFakeScreenShotJapanssesSubtittles

W/o subtitles
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 SonicXFakeScreenShot

Another screen shot of the 'The Dark Side'
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 ScreenshottheDarkside2

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Empty Two more Screen shoit style

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 pm

These are Couples kind of things, so really. Their not part of 'The Dark Side' screen shots ^^'

Sonamy [ I am sorry if this picture is bloody ^^' However, Amy was not killed so no worries =w=]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 ScreenshotSonamy

Shadamy [I love this couple XD I just do.]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 ShadamyScreenshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

This is an intro that was made between me and a friend. MY friend made the virdeo, I did ALL the drawings in there. It's for my comic -Angel of Darkness-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

▌Such Horrible Things ▌
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 DarkYellowtigerEvilthings
± Dark Yellowtiger ±

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 pm

▌Such Horrible Things ▌

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 YellowtigerandDeamonDan-DarkSides-SuchHorriblethings

± Dark Yellowtiger & Dark Deamondan ±

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Story Cover for a cat Fanfiction.
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 4696Nekoblackcatswish-FanmadeFanfiction-
Reku [black cat] and Mei[White cat]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Vocaloid Fan character picture I made.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Vonna56-TSweetDreams

[If you want a human version of You sonic character, you can ask me in PMs. Just saying]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

A friendship like relationship picture. Truly, I was listening to a awesome Nightcore version of 'Airplanes' Better then the real song =_=

The hand drawing Fails DX But, I'm assuming that's always hard TT^TT
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 SonicXBane-Airplanes-

The song I was listening to -

I made a little tiny story for this...
â•‘-I could really use a wish right now- â•‘

One night Sonic asked Bane to join him in watching the stars tonight. Bane agree, for he didn't want to be rude to the young, blue hedgehog. While they lay to gaze at the stars they saw something moving. Bane, assuming almost, spoke. "Is that a shooting star!?" His deep voice echo, only to be reply calmly by Sonic. "No, that's an airplane... I wished it was a shooting star through." Bane frown, as his assuming got him on a wrong turn. "I want to see what a shooting star looks like..." Bane mutter that to himself... The next day, Bane woke up to only turn the T.V to the news. Bane was dismay, and sadden by what the news brought him... Was sonic really dead?... That night, Bane gone to look at the stars. Felt alone, he mutter "Can I pretend that the airplanes are shooting stars?" He was crying now...

[I'll fix some of the writing...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Random Drawing. -NaNa- A Rainbow Neko character that is me! >w<
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Nana

Shading is terrible. I don't care -w-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki the Cat Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

You're actually a really good artists :3 I wanted to say on the characther bios but it didn't seem proper...

Hey, would it be rude if I asked you to draw my characther? If I did like a really rough sketch and sent it to you so you had something to go by? Would just be nicer than the long-ass description I have for it...
Nicki the Cat
Nicki the Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Ah ^^ Thank you. I don't mind drawing your character, or in fact. Anything thing you want me to draw I will draw XD

I like pictures better then descriptions anyway ^^' Rough draft will work perfectly ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki the Cat Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Okay, well, I am terrible at drawing and I'm pretty much confined to just using Paint, but sounds cool :3
Nicki the Cat
Nicki the Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Yea. I use Corel painter X right now ^^ As long as I know what to draw, I will draw it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki the Cat Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay hun, well, I'll try sorting something out tomorrow :)
Nicki the Cat
Nicki the Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

That's fine ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 am

Hand drawn on paper =D

Doom!!!!
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Girlydoom

Chibis? 83
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 DoomandShadamy

Doodles =w=
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Doodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Just some random drawing I did for an old character. I don't roleplay as her. I made her around 2010. I did once redraw her and her forbidden lover, but here's a more recent drawing I've done. Hope you like it, and please do not frame [because everyone does these kind of characters]

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 YingThefox

Ying the fox.
also, there is no good or evil in these two. They just wish to be together as lovers, and yet it is forbidden. So, their being hunt down for such love.
The shading could have gone better, but If I had used the blur for the shading in the hair. There would have been purple in the mix[and that is not what I want thank you].
Please only give me tips, or comment [meaning like -your good artist- or -you might need to make the hand a little smaller- or something] No framing.

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Empty Looks at ying

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Wait WHAT THE--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Only comments and helping tips. No framing.

Really random pictures [and off topic pictures =w=]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 SilvsnewimageandKatmon

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 Unionmondrawing

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 8 CitternmonIcon

That will be all of the art today. [well, for now, I'm going somewhere at 3:00 P.M [FL time] }

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next