Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beyond the horizon - Page 6 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Shrike's talk only made Liela feel a little better but at least she got an answer from him. So after a couple moments, she just got up and followed him outside. " So you're from Moebius? That explains everything.Caen, I don't think you'll have much luck trying to make her be good or whatever. That's like trying to make a demon good. I don't think I count, I'm bound by my master."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Prime world? Moebius? As this vixen spoke, she only begun to raise more questions in his mind. He was living on Mobius, was he not? He thought so. Lillith appeared to know what the woman was talking about, agreeing that her showing the tiniest bit of remorse is nigh impossible. Caen sighed, muttering "what a waste," before drawing one of his swords "I'm sorry, but if you refuse to show remorse for your actions, then I am forced to hand you over to the authorities. If you don't comply, your punishment will be much more permanent." He held the blade towards the vixen. He heard Shrike call out in the darkness. He shouted back "I'm over here! I'm sorry, but this woman seems beyond saving."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:10 am

-Out from the darkness shadows the armored figured emerged having followed the voice of Caen he soon enough found the two, she was rambling on about how her death could cause even more fighting and conflict. Shrike wanted to do his best to avoid another full on attack, last one didn't go as planned.-

" No... there will be no killing you, I am however severely ticked off about what you attempted to do here, but after hearing that you come from the alternate world, now I see why, you guys over there are just corrupt, evil and over all bad. 

You did something here today that will always remain in the minds of those who's home you tried to destroy you speak of your mother and father dieing, well you almost were about to repeat that exact same incident on many others here then they two would of lost family. There is but only one thing to do with some one like it... Send you back from where you came, and when that is done and dusted remain in your world and never set foot here again.

If you do, well then you know who will be waiting on the other side to enforce that."

- Shrike slowly circled her as if to watch her constantly, not armed but he was wary. -
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

"Look, you should go back and leave here. Ya ain't going to have any luck building your whatever with these two guys around. " Liela looked confused. "Wait what? Alternate world? What do you mean by that " 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:12 am

Caen sighed, knowing that the fox was right. If he were to kill her, then all hell would break loose. Shrike appeared from the darkness, talking of how he wanted to send her to the alternate world whence she came, however, Caen had had enough, and decided to speak himself. "Look, I've been running from... Certain people all my damn life. So what if another lot are added on? They can wait in line. Or do people from your world have no patience, either?" The hedgehog's voice was growing louder, and more violent. He was very clearly getting angry. "You say people from your damn world don't show a modicum of sympathy, or remorse. Well, why are you on our damn planet, hmm?! Oh, that's right... You wanna destroy everything!" Caen threw his blade to the ground in rage. "However, as long as I draw breath, I will never surrender to people like you, people who only take from others... You make me sick." Caen finished, turning away from the fox, breathing heavily as he tried to calm himself down.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:38 pm

"Wow and entire base of operations and some how G.U.N never even knew, I agree with Caen this place is not one for the likes of you, if all you will do is destroy what already exists on this world.

At this point after your little stunt, I believe you must return back to yours, but that is something you must do, I am having no part in this, you caused enough trouble, You and your brother will have to sort this out yourself.

Yet when you first came here you seem pretty confident, almost like you could not be beat, yet we manage to reduce you to almost nothing, I have a very good mind to inform G.U.N myself of this outpost so they can shell it in oblivion and remove any trace of it. 

If you can not see the reason behind your evil actions, then the only option is for you to leave and never return and so help me if you or your brother come here."

-Shrike was rather annoyed by this, by alternate dimensions was a thing he knew some what about.-

"Liela, there are multiple alternate realities of this world out there among the stars, how many is not known, how many kinds is not known either but I know there exists so many, and probably different versions of our self." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:19 pm

"Wait so there really are different dimensions? So there's another me but different?" "Yes. wish I was able to see the other you. Maybe one day..." Lillith got real close to the vixen. "You're not really helping yourself by talking more. Just say sorry and at least try to be good. Unless you'd prefer to go back home and get into problems with your bro." Lillith whispered.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 pm

"Shrike's right. You have no other option. That is, unless you don't want to keep your head," Caen said, still facing away from the fox. "I mean, if you were supposed to be looking after the base, why did you come here, hmm? You've really just dug your own grave regarding your bro." He noticed in the corner of his eye that Lillith was whispering to the fox. He overheard the words 'say' and 'sorry', which was more than enough for Caen to know what was going on. "Lillith, don't bother. As she said, she cannot feel remorse towards us, therefore her apologies are meaningless."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:44 pm

-Usually this would call for an alarm from Shrike, yet he did nothing he watched her flee off into the darkness and vanish with in mere minutes, he stood there watching in the direction she fled, he had his thoughts but those were to himself. 

He extended his arm to make sure the rest would not take off after her, if she was leaving that was her move, Shrike said he would have no part and he was sticking to that.-

" Let her go, she is no doubt heading back to the base, I think she got the message, do not give chase, leave it be, I said I am not getting involved and I damn well ain't I am not going off on some mad chase after some one who first of all tried to level these poor peoples village and second didn't show any remorse...she is on her own now." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:56 am

"We really going to let her go? What if she comes back and brings more people?" Liela looked at shrike and Caen."I kind of liked her. It's really her fault she was brought to not feel remorse. Whatever I guess. Not like making friends was the reason I came here." Liela sighed.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:07 pm

"Yes, we are letting her go. If she brings more people, let them come. That's when I'll know lethal force is necessary, so I won't hold back." Caen said coldly, turning back towards the bar. "What a shame. Someone like her could help fight the good fight. How can a Mobian not have remorse for anyone? It's such a backwards way of thinking."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:41 pm

-Shrike waited for a few moments, scanning his left to right, after which he came to the conclusion that she must of gone, a breath of relief was all that came out from under his helmet, now he had something else he wanted to do, it was late but he sure as hell was not missing it this time round.-

" Well I suppose that is that then, threat has been suppressed, people are all safe, village is in one piece and I believe there is a drink at the bar that has my name of it.

Don't worry that crazy nut case comes back again we will do what we do best, kick some ass and take some names, so I don't know about you lot but I am wanting to get that drink I am so been craving."

-Shrike turned back and headed towards the bar, a eventful night called for a drink, and he sure was looking forward to it.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 pm

"Yeah well my fist has your name on it human shit." Lillith murmured glaring at shrike. Liela didn't hear this and just followed Shrike back inside sitting next to the broken table. Lillith walked next to Liela and tapped the broke table. "Nice right? I wasn't even trying to break it." "You know what isn't nice? Me having to pay for it while you ran off like always." Liela said annoyed.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 pm

In all fairness, Caen agreed entirely with Shrike. He was tired, and in severe need of the liquid sugar he left at the bar. He stretched his arms outwards, taking a long yawn, before following behind them. He heard Lillith's remark towards Shrike, and merely glared at her. As he entered, and saw the mess Lillith had created, he sighed "you know, you really shouldn't be proud of breaking a table. I mean, to be honest, I could probably break five of them in one fell swoop, buuuut I won't." He said, picking up the glass on the bar and taking a sip, before reeling back "ugh, flat," he muttered, before speaking to Shrike "do you reckon the bartender'd mind if I replaced a flat drink?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:09 am

"Actually Caen it looks like the bartender erm...ran away during the chaos. Oh well looks like I'll be grabbing them drinks till he get's back, don't worry I'll leave the cash for him in his stash so we don't cheat him out, so one new one coming up!"

-Shrike leaps over the counter of course catching his foot on something causing him to hit the floor with a large thud, few seconds later he stood up dusting himself up, checking all the various kinds of drinks that were on the shelf before him, he quickly sees the one Caen was having, grabbing a said bottle of it, popping the said lid off and handing it over to Caen.-

" And what would you two ladies like huh ?" 

-He said as he leaned on what was left of the bar counter, might of been liking this bartender thing a bit to much.-

" Well the chances are either we pay to replace this thing, or we some how magically find a new one to replace with it, I don't know but all I know is my cash is drying up and I don't get paid a lot to begin with so, I am not sure at this point, plus let's not relax to much, mrs tall and fluffy may come back for round 2." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:10 am

Lillith almost glared a cean.. " I could probably break five of them in one fell swoop, buuuut I won't." Lillith said mimicking Caen's voice. "Maybe next time I'll break someone's bones..." Lillith whispered. Liela nudged Lillith. "Please don't so that, Lillith. And shrike I already paid for it. I'm sort used to bringing money with Lillith breaking things all the time. I don't want anything to drink really." "Hey I don't break things on purpose! It just happens. "  
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Caen took the bottle, putting some money on the bar. He walked over to a table, sitting down and leaning back in it. He smiled at Lillith's mimicking, before raising his eyebrow at her muttering under her breath. "And who's bones will that be?" He asked, looking over at Lillith.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:02 pm

( That be your choice now. ) 

-Shrike looked back at the shelf wondering what he was gonna have, so many choices but only so many hours, he checks one after the next leaving the 3 to talk among them self.

Finally he settles on one of his old favorites he enjoyed before the crisis, so he busy goes about putting a drink in a glass, however he seemed to take a really long time, shouldn't be taking this long to pour a drink, when he turned around he had a glass filled nearly to the bring with the liquid, a straw that he had wedged between one of the vent gaps in his helmet and was literally drinking through his helmet.

He just stood there like it was normal drinking through his helmet, watching the 3 of them speak among one another, almost un phased about how he looked.-

" Well that solves one of our problems don't it, no need for a magical adventure to replace said bar table. But you know I am enjoying this quite time. Might of started off a bit rough but hey gotta take the good with the bad." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:24 pm

"I agree with you shrike."Lillith turned to Caen. " Huh?! You heard me? Well, I don't have to specify whose bones I'm going to break. Though I already have my eye set on someone. I just have some nerves because you don't think I'm strong! I bet I'm stronger than you! Why don't we arm wrestle Caen!" Lillith put her hand on the table. Liela rolled her eyes. "Here we go again..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next