Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Beyond the horizon - Page 11 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:56 pm

( Doggo )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:59 am

Give meh a moment plz))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 am

"Ok... Maybe I care about some...mortals but still!! " Lillith said looking at Caen's hand for a moment. She sighed and grabbed it. "Fine but if things get too crazy I'm out." Lillith said. Lillith turned and looked at the fire spirit cean mentioned. "I didn't summon one. I bet Recin did though...he never changes.." Lillith said. The fire spirit continued to skip towards the Mechs until it was at the legs of one of the mechs and started watching the destruction they were causing.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:39 pm

(Yo red your turn, after Jareds turn we has a new guy coming in. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Caen pulled Lillith towards him when she grabbed his hand "welcome aboard!" He shouted, as he gave her a friendly slap on the back. After, he turned his attention to the fire spirit. He was worried that it might damage the mechs, but realised- this spirit could be put to his advantage. He called out "you there, miss... Uh... Fire spirit," as he cupped on hand around his mouth.

((sorry for the wait. Been very busy for the past few days.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:06 am

(Greetings, everyone. I am the new participant of this Roleplay. I hope we can all get along, and has fun. If you feel like I might have introduced my characters incorrectly, I won't hesitate to fix the post)

Meanwhile, within Mobius's Orbit, had lied a Transport Aerostat, that is just moving along with the planet's orbit. A certain passenger on this Transport, who was named Joshua Sentrium Burns, the son of Adex Zarvok Burns, was using his BFT-HUD to look around the area, when he had noticed there was an ongoing battle where everyone was currently at. Upon seeing this, he hailed his Father, to see if he would be able to participate in this battle.
"...Hello?" 
"Father, there is a Battle occurring within these coordinates. It has caught my attention."
"I see... Are you suggesting that you must get involved in it?"
"Yes. I think if I were to get involved, it would allow for new opportunities for our Faction."  
"Mhm... You have persuaded me, my son. Alright, I give you authorization to participate in the battle. However, if you feel like you acquire assistance, or need to exit the battle, I won't hesitate to send in ground troops."
"Thank you, Father. I won't disappoint you." 
As their transmission was adjourned, JSB had immediately wondered about the Transport Ship, of which upon further inspection, was a Jkirkian TA-650 Aerostat, in order to reach the nearest Drop Pod Bay. As he entered the Drop Pod Bay, he got into the nearest unoccupied Drop Pod, and when given the authorization, the Drop Pod was deployed. He would enter the planet's atmosphere, and would be seen by the others, within the next turn (Meanwhile, it won't be until when I reply next, until he is able to be seen). His Drop Pod is able to be detected by Radar or anything similar however.

Last edited by Joshua the Hedgehog on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There was a slight malfunction in my post. My bad.)
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://www.zarvok-federations-database.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 am

-The 3 mechs continued to trash the complex, wrecking havoc in various ways, from missile fire, cannon fire to some times using the mechs physical attacks to level the area, those who were stupid enough to stand before them were crushed into dust. 

Due to the sheer weight of firepower they can unleash it really didn't take all that long to turn the base into the surface of the moon, apart from the shielded complex, which upon they still seemed rather persistent to break open.

Shrike on foot let the mechs do their job, he was still searching the area for any one who may still be alive, possibly to question for the whereabouts of the one responsible for this madness, yet every one he came across had been killed or blasted into tiny bits at this point. 

Shrike got a incoming message from Hyperion assault leader himself.-

" Hey Shrike, I think we are more or less finished here, the base is pretty much ancient history now, ammo dumps were successfully destroyed along with all artillery positions, any one who was to stupid to run have been eliminated, be advised we are tracking a incoming unknown signal, bearing 323 degree's falling fast, might be enemy reinforcements. 

We need to pull out soon, mission objective is complete as far as I am concerned."

"That is a negative Striker, the base is gone but she is still out there, and so long as she is still out there we have a problem, hold your position at the compound, delay that order to destroy the center, use it as a means of drawing them back towards it, then we will finish this."

"Is he serious about this I mean it looks pretty fucked up from up here."

" Do as he says, Hyperion Assault force form up on me and hold your ground, prepare for counter attack."

" Looks like we can to have some more quality time with yours truly"

" Knock the flirting crap off Reaper and watch that radar system, if those sons a bitches come back lay em to waste!."

-Shrike joins back up with the 3 mechs who were now holding there ground. He frantically waves towards Caen and Liela, calling them to his position.-

" Hey! You guys and...fire..spirit thingy get over here quickly!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:22 pm

((Dogy? We're kinda waiting on you.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:24 pm

0_0 imma just...*starts typing franticly*))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:21 am

Liela went over to shrike and so did Lillith reluctantly." Are you calling the fire spirit here is a good idea?" Lillith asked cean before the fire spirit turned it's attention to cean and skipped over. In fact, it started to skip around him making a little ring of fire around him on the grass. "What you want mortal? "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Caen looked over at Shrike, who was now telling them to... Pull back? Had the mechs been truly that powerful against this massive military base? The hedgehog was stunned, to say the least. He shook his head and turned his attention to Lillith "of course it's a good idea. I mean, think about it. Flames are known for their... Destructive power. I should know, to say the least." He summoned a flame in his hand to demonstrate what he meant. Soon, he turned towards the fire spirit, or, at least tried to, as she was running circles around the two of them. He bowed, almost in a theatrical style, as he always does, and spoke "oh, beautiful fire spirit, we are in need of your destructive power against these evil forces. I know I am a mere mortal, and that is a big ask of me..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:53 am

The Drop Pod carrying Joshua Sentrium Burns had gotten within visual sight of both the N.O Base and it's inhabitants, the Mechs, and pretty much anyone that was in the region. 

As it got closer to the ground, it looked like the Pod was within different colors (Black, Red, and Orange), so it couldn't have been reinforcements as some of them originally thought, but then again it could have been Allies coming in to save the day.. but then why send in one lone Drop Pod when you can send down an Army? 

Getting closer to the ground now, it looked like the Pod was going to land 1 mile Southeast from the battleground. It however won't land until the next turn. JSB prepared the Drop Pod to land, as he had the Drop Pod decelerate, in order to slow down it's acceleration downwards.
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:55 am

-Kneeling down near the foot of one of the large mech units Shrike gathered them around, he knew this was not over, nothing was ever over this quickly or easy, so he had to break the news.-

"Alright guys listen up, the base is pretty much secure minus that command center, Striker had informed me the ammo dumps and gun batteries are destroyed, but that is not good enough....that is where you hot head come in...I want you to scorch this place to the ground, the entire thing...you like playing with fire now you get your chance.

This is not over if my memory serves me well when a position or a base is taken there is no doubt a counter attack. This was to easy. Liela, Caen keep your eyes and ears checked..watch those tree lines and if you see any thing let me know.

Caen you have watch on the west sector, Liela watch east... the battle is not over yet..counting on you two.

-Before going any further into his briefing Striker interrupt him to report on a development.-

" Sorry to intrude Shrike but we think they may be coming back, our radar is acting strange its all over the place, I believe some one or thing is jamming it. We won't be able to rely on this we gonna have to fight the old fashion way. Wait.... we getting red blips appearing then vanishing quickly its like they are....we have incoming"

" Copy that watch your sectors use thermal optics and magnetic scanners if you have to. EVERY ONE HOLD THE LINE! and watch out for that unidentified object in the near vicinity..could be enemy reinforcements...this is turning into a god dam battlefield. " 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:17 am

('Ello? Doggo? Anyone here? o3o')
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:03 am

Jaredthefox92 wrote:(Droid: Rodger rodger.)
(Lel. I think the others got busy. I don't blame them though o3o)
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:13 am

I am here now. Lol I forgot all about this RP))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 am

The fire spirit stopped running in circles when it saw cean summon fire. She heard what he has to say. " He he...I like the way you talk, mortal. I'll do it! " The spirit jumped up and do. "Everything will burn!!!" Then the spirit heard what shirke called her and she turned to him mad. "Hot head?! How dare you say that!!!!" 

Lillith was still next to cean. "You realize that after she's done with the base she's going for the forest right? " "You bet your made up life I am!" "Made up excuse me?! " "You're obviously a demon but you're made of ink. A clear sign theyou were made by someone. Freaking man aren't supposed to make demons..." 

Liela was having all her attention to shrike at this time. "Wait they have back up coming?! Shouldn't we go hid?!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 am

(Welp, this died, didn't it? o3o')
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member