Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beyond the horizon - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:58 pm

( well then go for it as it stands order is myself , Dogy , red then Jared. Any more who join will follow after. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Liela looked down at the floor."At least she still would of been happy!!" Lillith almost yelled. That's all she said before before looking at who shrike was talking too. "Ca-caen?!" Lillith said excitedly running up to him. Her attitude changed completely.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 pm

( Jared I'll let you go then red then we go back to the list. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Caen looked away from the bar when he heard a rather familiar voice shout his name. He scanned for the source of the noise before he spotted that very person running towards him "Lillith? Hey! I haven't seen you in, like, forever! How's Liela?" He asked, standing up straight.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 pm

-Shrike watched them reunite, perhaps some more good could come of this, Shrike so happen to turn his head back only to see that all the lights of the town simply were gone, not a single dam light or street light, Shrike saw this as unusual.

He left the side of Liela to go and check out what was causing the black out, as soon as he put foot out side of the bar, he felt a wave sweep over him, looking to his left he could see only a pair of glowing orbs coming his way, un shaken by what was happening the armored figure stood his ground and began to approach the mysterious comer.-

" Alright, that is far enough...hold your position, identity yourself new comer, this is a quiet village we not looking for any trouble, but I do need to inspect you before allowing you clearance for entrance." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:56 pm

Lillith stared to purr and rub her head on caen. "Oh things could be better but if you want to talk to master you can. She is sitting right over there." Lillith pointed at Liela who waved hi. Lillith noticed shrike leave the room. She followed out behind him. Something didn't feel right so she hid somewhere to not be seen.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:27 pm

( Thought it would be cool if it did. lights went out.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:54 pm

( Or it just happened at that time due to a power failure or something. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:57 pm

((Where's the ref for Scylla?))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 pm

( Ok back on track it be reds turn now. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Lillith was acting... Unusually affectionate towards Caen, rubbing her head all around him. Perhaps the term 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' was applicable, here. Caen lay a hand on the girls head and patted it "you've really missed me, haven't you?" He said with a chuckle. Lillith soon pointed out her master, who waved over at Caen. The hedgehog waved back with a cheerful grin. He walked towards the fox, expecting Lillith to follow, except she left the bar. How very odd, the hedgehog thought.

"Hey, Liela! Long time no see!" Caen said to her, before looking behind him "any idea what's got Lillith in such a hurry?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:59 pm

-Checking his surroundings, Shrike could not help feel that something was not right, why the hell was the power out, this is the first time something like this happened, the darkness the engulfed the area made seeing those coming in from the out side best at hard, yet thankfully the NVG system built into Shrike's helmet was enough to allow limited view of the terrain, he stood quietly as his head slowly shifted from left to right, checking the area, while there was a reunion Shrike couldn't let that get in the way of his primary goal as of now.

That goal was protect, protect and defend the town, now with the total black out, the perfect quiet night had changed, there goes his relaxation idea out the window, using his NVG mode, Shrike started a long search from the top of the town checking down any alley ways and surrounding bush.-

" Well, there goes my relaxation out the window, now I have to be every where at once, can't really see a dam thing even with this NVG system, well hope this is only temporary and the lights come back on, or this is going to be a long long night.

I am getting a uneasy feeling, something I haven't felt for a long time."

-Hearing a snap of something Shrike turned around, thinking he saw something, he goes to investigate, turns out now he was just starting to see things that were not there, yet he couldn't shake the "being watched" feeling.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Liela drank some more of the drink before responding. "I don't know why she left. Honestly, Lillith's been acting different this whole month. First it's her disappearing for a couple of days not telling me what she's doing, then her suddenly getting really strong. She can't even hold a glass of water without breaking it. But what's got me worried is how she gives me too much affection. She hugs and says that no matter what I should still love her. It's like she's done something or is going to do something really bad. Can't get my mind off it." Liela looked at Caen. "I don't know what could be happening."

Lillith stayed hidden behind Shrike. She noticed the other person there but she didn't mind it too much. Whoever they were, they were keeping him distracted. Lillith gave a Devious smile and shot some ink at him before running back to the bar.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Caen looked back towards the door before lowering his voice "so it wasn't just me, then. She seemed... Really affectionate when she saw me. I thought it was just 'cause she hasn't seen me in a long time, but... Now I'm starting to suspect something else..."

The hedgehog had finally gotten hold of the bartender's attention, and subsequently asked for a glass of cola, which he paid for as he grabbed the glass eagerly. Taking a sip, he looked over at the window, and noticed that it was very dark. No lights seemed to be on at all, save for the bar. "Maybe I didn't notice before, but it looks very dark outside, doesn't it? Hmm," he set the glass down on the bar "I'm gonna go and check if anything's up. Be back in a sec," he said, walking away from the bar.

Lillith emerged from the shadows that made up the outside, running into the room in an almost childlike manner, Caen stopped and watched her for a moment, before shaking his head as he walked out. He was right. It was unusually dark, practically pitch-black, save for the meagre light the moon threw out. "Geez, what's going on out here?" He questioned aloud as he held up one hand, clicking his fingers and summoning a flame.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:05 pm

-Shrike felt the ink hit him, yet didn't seem phased by it, he was indeed feeling a un easy feeling, moving through the dark village the lone armored figure made his way down before halting, he saw something, something moved just in front of him, while he couldn't make out what it was he definitely saw a figure move, showing up through the NVG system as a dark figure.

Shrike now knew there was some one else here, some one who was hiding, judging by the sudden vanish behind the building, deploying his assault rifle from the holster on his back, pulling the bolt back Shrike moved in, the last thing he remembered that had glowing eyes was a Dark one, if this was indeed one of them, he was not going to hesitate to gun it down.-

" What the hell was that....Is some one there?, could of sworn a saw some eyes, could be one of those son of a bitch Dark one...but hang on those things had red eyes, these were green, then again every thing from this NVG is green...not taking any chances tho."

-The armored figure closes the distance.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Lillith noticed caen walk out but gave him a look before entering back to the bar. She started to laugh. "Oh my gosh have you seen Shrike?! He's Soooo on edge right now." "What?! Why?" "Well some mute weirdo out there isnt answering any of his questions. You should see it. It's hilarious! HA!" Lillith slammed her hand on the table making it crack.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:31 pm

Caen jumped when he heard Shrike talking to himself. Granted, he didn't recognise the voice, so this put Caen on edge. He held the light further upwards, calling out in the darkness "hello? Is someone there? Do you have any idea what's going on with the lights?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:47 am

-Shrike heard two voices, one from his left and one from his right, one man one women, the women's was far closer, the armored figure turned around with his weapon armed and ready, he scanned the building right behind him, his helmet was picking up something in near proximity to the building, this must of been the one who had sneaked in un detected, Shrike spoke his voice a distorted radio like tone due to his voice venting through the helmet he wore.-

" Who the hell are you, I highly suggest you stop hiding, cause I will find you. I don't take likely to those who just try and by pass me like this, not doing such a good job either, so here is the deal..you come out and we settle this quietly or I will have to use force on you, and I don't really want to do that because every one is sleeping, don't think they be happy with the sounds of beating the crap out of some one would entertaining at nearly 2 in the morning.

I'll give you 30 seconds."

-If she could see him she could see he seemed to be some kind of soldier, the worn out symbol on his left shoulder plate was that of the G.U.N military but it was unclear if he was one of them or perhaps ex G.U.N.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next