Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Darker Purpose

+2
Electrisa
Dione
6 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

A Darker Purpose - Page 17 Empty Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:16 am

"HAVEC suit room. Got it." Caen replied, turning to a wall that had a surprisingly detailed map. Then again, a map for an underground base made a lot of sense. He held his arm up to it, so he could see it better, tracing his finger along the hallways, muttering words like "so, I go this way and..."
When he thought that he had the right route planned, he nodded, running out of the room, calling behind him "stay there. I'll be back ASAP." As he ran along the hallways, he occasionally spoke to himself, so he remembered the route. "take a left here..." He spoke, skidding to a halt and continuing down a different hallway.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:46 am

Liela didn't like that the shadow never answered any of her questions. "Why are you so silent? I want to help you." She went closer to the shadow."But I can't if you won't talk. " 

Lillith decided to stay with Shrike in the control room. She was looking at the camera feed that showed her master talking to no one. She looked over at Shrike. Seeing him so determined to bring her master back to her original state. "Do you need any help?"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:57 am

-Shrike paused for a moment as he shifted his head to look over at her, he thought for a moment, perhaps to make sure, Caen would be alright, she should of gone with him, but since she might get lost, Shrike quickly canceled that idea.-

"In fact yes, yes I do need your help with something. I am still picking up a transmission, coming from a room not to far from this one...number..E11..I want you to go in and see where it is coming from..it will emanate a loud pitch ringing sound, so the closer you get the louder the volume..you should be able to find it...once you do..tell me what it is alright...oh and another thing...if its something bad...come right back to me you understand...can't have you being hurt now can we."

-Even tho they were at odds of one another Shrike still wanted to help, due to the fact he knew how much Liela meant to Lilith, and helping people was one of his goals he set out to do after the crisis.

back in the HAVEC room the ghostly figure turned to look at her, he was a scientist. Dr. Novak was the tag sitting on his ghostly coat.-

" Please you need to leave, I didn't think he would come back...this place..this facility...is hell..it always was...you must go, before all of you suffer a similar fate.....my name was Dr.Novak...I helped Shrike to defeat the Dark ones here long ago...I..couldn't make it...due to the incredible paranormal nature of the facility...all the souls who met their end here..have been trapped."

-More images began to appear this time it was the soldiers of Shrikes unit who had died.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 am

Caen had reached the room, opened the door, and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Liela "thank God you're still here..." Caen said, walking to Liela "you really need to st-" he halted in his tracks, and saw images around the room. Images dressed mainly in lab coats. Were they ghosts? Or were they memories of a time long past projected into the room? "wh- what? Is... Is this what you've been following, Liela?"

Caen got down on one knee "I am sorry for trespassing on your resting places. My friend and I... We needed to come here to use an object, and, as soon as we are finished, we shall leave."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:50 am

Liela watched as more ghosts appeared. Caen came as well but she keeps her eyes on Dr. Novak. "Doctor, how are we all going to meet the same fate? This place is abandoned isn't it??? " She went and floated to Dr. Novak and touched his hand. She was actually able to touch it. She truly was talking to a fellow ghost. 

Lillith was kind of surprised by Shrike showing he cared. She did as he said and went searching for the room. "Hmm... E8...E9...E10...Ah... E11!" She could hear the noise Shrike was talking about. She k looked around the room. The noise was coming from some metallic thing but since Lillith wasn't exactly as familiar with the technology, she didn't know what she was looking at. "Hey, Shrike can you come over here! I found the thing but I don't know what it is. There's no danger here tho"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 pm

-The Room had the ghosts of Dr.Novak  and 6 soldiers that were part of Shrikes unit, they all seem to be looking at Liela but also watched Caen, they did not seem to mind them being here, in fact they were trapped here, unable to leave.-

" The facility was never fully cleaned out by G.U.N when there kill squads arrived to finish off the survivors...there are still dark secrets here..dark ones..powerful and strong, forbidden artifacts contained stored away..evil spirits that haunt the facility and any one who attempts to remove items from it...That is why G.U.N never destroyed it...I was the lead scientist for project Arkgate...I thought I was benefiting the world with my work...but I didn't realize the danger..until it was to late...we tried to play god...and paid the price. We all did...except for one..who now is going through a fate worse then death...a lone soldier..if it was not for his actions that day...Station square may of ceased to exist, those you see around you..were once his squad mates..they fought as hard as they could..but their life was taken as well.- 

-Shrike heard the call from Lilith signalling she had found the location of the beeping sound, Shrike leaves the control room and enters the one Lilith was inside, upon inspection Shrike discovers it was a emergency beacon in the hands of a dead soldier, it seemed he tried to call for help..but no one came, Shrike knelt down and switched off the device...there was a couple of seconds of silence..Shrike knew this soldier..probably remembering a time when he was still alive.- 

"Thank's for checking it out Lilith..lets go back....I have to keep searching for that Sphere..and figure out whether Liela has been found yet..the sooner we find it the better for all of us..."

-Shrike led the way, ensuring Lilith was watched out for as he checked each corridor before guiding her back to the control room, Shrike checks the cams again, seeing Caen and Lilith in the room talking to a wall. He was confused about why.-

" Come on guy's hurry up and get back here, I nearly have the location locked in." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:15 pm

"a fate worse than death..." Caen repeated quietly "Shrike, these people... Your friends... Died here... I wish I'd have known..." He muttered to himself, standing up "I promise you all, I will ease Shrike's suffering, whatever way possible. He and I will both ensure your noble sacrifices are not in vain. I will also make sure that no items are taken out of this facility, and personally deal with any dark ones that we come across. As I said, we only came to use one object, and then we shall leave."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Lillith looked at the camera feed once more with Shrike. "I wish we could see what they see. It seems like the conversation is interesting." 

Liela's saddened. She really wants to help them but if they are really trapped than there was nothing she could do. "Thank you for telling us this. I would like to leave but there is something here that has the power that I need to bring me back to life. But we will make sure to be careful wandering the halls."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:35 pm

"The item you are looking for..is the Harbinger Sphere, a powerful artifact capable of creation and destruction. It is still here..and will return you to the physical world. You will find what you are looking for. It was for told a being from our world, would stand against them in our darkest hour... I just don't think Shrike knew it was going to be him, but fear not for us...once the Dark one's are defeated and driven from our world...then we will be free..until that day..these hall ways and rooms...will be our home...good luck..and god speed."

-The ghostly images faded away, along with the rest of those who perished that day, the lights flickered a little due to the strange activity, and returned to normal once the spirits vanished.

Shrike watched from the control room as the camera system became fuzzy and distorted an effect given off by paranormal activity inside the room.-

" I have no idea Lilith, I just hope those two have not gone insane from being here to long, I have the location of the Harbinger sphere...it is located deep in the complex...in the highly restricted part of the complex...we need to start moving as soon as possible..and return your master to our world....It's taken blood, sweat, wounds and bullets..but this will be the final step..in solving all of this.... Let's get moving."

-Shrike had no choice but to interrupt them via the over comes fixed to the cameras.- 

" Guy's...I need you back here at the control room...I have the location of the Sphere..it's time to finish this and leave." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Caen remained silent for a minute or two after the ghostly images disappeared. He turned towards the door "c'mon, Liela. I know where Shrike and Lillith are." He said, walking out of the door, staying quiet along the hallways. He thought to himself 'so... That's what happened here. The dark ones' source. The thing that Shrike says G.U.N want to cover, but with Shrike still alive, cannot.'
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Liela saw the ghosts disappear. She couldn't come up with anything to say back. She followed Caen making sure not to make any noises. She couldn't help but feel wrong. Why is she the one that gets the chance at life and the others did not? She looked really sad. 

Lillith looked at Shrike. " If master has gone insane I will be accepting. She will never lose my loyalty." She started to tap her foot.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:49 pm

" Yea, try tell her that when she tries to kill you..but I highly doubt either of them have, they saw things obviously, I know I did..I saw things, heard things..perhaps they are all real."

-Shrike met the two just out side the control room, he could see the two look a bit shook up, then again he knew this place could do that to you, with all the paranormal activity around the area.-

" Welcome back you two, Liela..please do not wonder off again, just because I found you once does not mean I will be able to again...now I have the location of the sphere..its deep into the complex..let's get moving..I don't like to be here any longer then I should...once we are inside..Caen I will need you and Lilith to stay as far way from the sphere as possible when I activate it, there might be a bit of a electrical overload and my suit is geared to with stand high voltage. Don't want either of you getting shocked..quite literally...alright..lets go."

-Shrike took point this time allowing the other 3 to stay behind, as they went deeper into the base, ll they saw were signs of a large battle, this must of been the route Shrike took when he went to shut down the device, large rooms on left and the right, Shrike entered the first section towards the sphere, inside this room were dark ones, floating in sealed tanks, it seemed another division was experimenting on them, testing , enhancing , adapting and arming these creatures as potential weapons. Used against the enemies of those who apposed G.U.N..rather a sick thought. Room after room they went through showed signs of dark secrets hidden to the real world and signs of a crisis that nearly destroyed an entire city.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:14 pm

"Sh-Shrike?" Caen said, as the group walked "we... Leila and I... We saw something back in that room... We... Saw ghosts. They... They claimed to know you... And the suffering you go through... Shrike, I never knew... I wouldn't have let you go here if I knew... I'm sorry. However, I promised them something, before they went. I... I promised them that you and I... We would end this, set them free..."

As Caen walked, he saw several dark ones in tall, glass chambers, filled with some sort of green fluid, that swirled around the presumably dead or unconscious dark ones. "G.U.N has done... This?" He covered his mouth, fighting back the urge to puke. "this is... This is disgusting," Caen said, looking at each one "I mean, I almost feel sorry for them, but... They'd probably want this, to be further weaponised. Do we destroy them, Shrike?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Liela wasn't paying attention to anyone. She just kept floating and looking at the floor. Lillith noticed this and walked next to her. "Master what's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy? I mean you're going to be living again. Doesn't that mean anything to you?" She gave her master a confused face. Liela didn't answer her. She just continued to fly and look at the ground following Shrike.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:02 pm

" Thank's Caen, the situation was grim, I know who you spoke to, the souls of those who tried to stand before the Dark ones, they trapped here as you know were told by them, the strange amount of paranormal energy traps when here, I couldn't figure out why until I discovered files of the energy Dark one is so strong it can actually trap spirits. But when the day comes when I finally end all of this..there souls may be free...along with many lives saved..I don't think I could ask for any more then that...it's worth fighting for in the end..even if I may never be the same. It's going to be a hell of a war to win Caen, but I'd rather have one by my side then none at all. You would of made a great G.U.N soldier.

-As they entered the room with stored Dark one's Shrike could see Caen's reaction to them was less then pleasant but down right disgusted by what he saw, Shrike didn't blame him, he felt the same.-

" What more could you want from a weapon, they are driven, determined, will kill with out a second thought and extremely powerful..a weapon almost unmatched, these you see here..are class 6-7 entities called " cybers" They were taken and experimented on, enhanced, weaponized and fitted with cybernetics. They were being controlled via a implant in their heads..however with every one dead..now there is no one to control them. Don't get to close they may still be." 

-At that moment one of them awoke and punched the glass tube as it tried to break out, but the glass was so thick there was no chance of it breaking out.-

" Yea..still alive aren't you..don't worry..I will fix that soon enough...let's keep moving..and don't be surprised by any thing you see, this is G.U.N we talking about."

-They would continue on their way, heading deeper and deeper, as they got closer, ghostly images began to show up, they were the soldiers fighting the dark ones, the images showed teams of soldiers desperately trying to hold their ground, but were eventually overwhelmed by the Dark ones, the last soldier alive was shown activating a beacon, before he to fell. That beacon was the same one Lilith found. The next room they entered was something Shrike had never seen before, floating in blue fluid tanks, seemed to be humans and mobians, they were dead as stated on the description, but it was shown these beings were being experimented on via, to see the effects of Dark energy on living beings.-

" Just one more step to far G.U.N, just one more step towards hell." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Caen jumped when one of the unconscious creature suddenly awoke, attacking the thick glass, leaving a small crack, but nothing potentially dangerous. Caen looked at it, before holding his middle finger to it as he walked. "Even when they're unconscious, they still scare me..." He muttered.

As they got deeper and deeper into the facility, more ghosts appeared, this time depicting the horrific battle that took place all those years ago. Caen could see lives coming to an end all around him- dark ones and scientists alike. "How can this...?" He said, looking around at the images that lined the hallways "why did G.U.N just let this happen?"
Caen may have looked slightly mad, constantly talking to himself, but he didn't care. His emotions were building up, and if he just bottled them like Shrike, he would go insane before long.

Soon, they reached another room, filled with more capsules, these ones filled with a similar liquid, this liquid, however, was blue. Inside of the capsules were very clearly deceased humans and Mobians. Caen stopped, backing away from the capsules. He screamed "barbaric! These people... All of them... They couldn't even be laid to rest?!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Liela snapped out of her thoughts when the dark one woke up. She looked at it and got farther from the tank. Lillith, on the other hand, went closer to the tank. When no one was looking she whispered to the dark one"Ik Zal je eruit te Komen" She pointed at the book. "With this" Than, she quickly ran back to the group. They had entered a room where there were mobians and humans in tanks. 

Caen looked disgusted and so was Lillith. " It's fascinating that you creatures hunt down demons for being cruel and heartless and look at what you do to your own kind." Liela turned to Lillith."Hey, we're not all evil" Lillith stopped walking and touched one of the tanks, looking at the unfortunate mobian that got tested. "You're right, but for how long? All it takes is one little mistake in life... a flaw that completely changes everything. Maybe a death... maybe certain people you care about don't like something you've done. And when trying to cope with it, you lose yourself, and do things,evil things to maybe make you feel better." She looked to Liela. Liela was at a lack of words. "I remember my first encounter with Voltraire was when I was looking for a new master. I had gotten lost in the city and he was so nice letting me stay at his apartment for the night. He didn't have any intentions of doing evil back then. Always talking about how he was going to impress his parents with his holographic gems or something. Guess they didn't like it... guess he didn't take it well..."She was silent for a moment." Guess that's all it took..."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:25 pm

" Those Caen were going to be the newest breed of super soldiers, from what I can gather the scientists were attempted to mix human DNA with that of a Mobian, the end result would be a human like soldier, with the abilities of a Mobian, best of both worlds..merged into the perfect soldier. But it seems the side effects were to great, I uncovered files of test subjects going mad and killing them self. But it does speak of one subject who passed, yet they do not mention his/her name, just Subject 813.

-Shrike turned back to Lilith with her remark on how they did all this.- 

" Well to be honest..I don't even like my own kind..and I probably never will, not when we do things like this..but not all of us are consumed by power, greed..war, but I am who I am and I gotta live with that...and I will make dam sure those humans who do this kind of work will get justice...even if I am the one who has to pull the trigger...I believe in unity while most of my kind sees a world where we are separated.... I got mocked and bullied for believing in that...maybe I am the only sane one from my kind..who knows. I have no idea any of this was going on while I was posted here...hell we were not even allowed passed the control room..guess they knew if we found out..there might of been a revolt by the troops.... I know if I knew I would of done something to stop all this.......It is the nature of man to make monsters...and it is the nature of monsters..to destroy their makers."

-Finally after going through one hell of a journey, they reached their location, two thick heavy doors stood before them, Shrike had cleared all access, as the code he put into the terminal opened the giant doors, a gush of air came out with what sounded like echoing voice breathing in. In the back of the room, in a glass case was the Harbinger Sphere, a red orb with stone like features, it had 4 smaller orbs circling it.-

"There.....that is the harbinger Sphere..it holds immense power...it's time to finish this Liela...and leave this forsaken place...for good...Caen..Lilith..stay as far away as you can...Liela..I need you to lay as flat as you can on the floor...this may hurt a bit...even tho you are a ghost..this will hurt...probably myself as well..but the suit can handle it."

-Shrike approached the casing, and with one giant swing , smashes open the container, the Sphere sounded like it was a conglomeration of voices whispering over each other, it was pretty creepy, Shrike picked up the sphere in his two hands and returned to Liela.- 

" Let me know when you are ready...remember the longer we spend near it..the more corrupt we will become." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 am

Caen looked at Lillith as he walked "yes, but what he has done is inexcusable. If people hate you, you don't show them by destroying... You show them by creating, shoeing them that the world can change, showing them that you're not a failure... At least he got the damn chance, and see what he did? He threw it away. People like him sicken me." He continued walking, running his hand along a container, looking up at the Mobian contained inside. From what he could see, it appeared to be some kind of wolf, or perhaps a dog. There were claw marks all along its body. Clear signs that their death was a painful one, indeed. "I'm sorry..." Caen whispered, leaving the capsule behind, and catching up with Shrike. He opened the thick steel doors to the next room, and a gush of wind followed them. Caen shielded his eyes from the surprisingly cold winds, that brought with it a greater stench of must and rot. He coughed "I wouldn't say men make the monsters, I'd say we are the monsters. At least, some of us are."

Caen looked up, peering into thee room. Inside stood a glass container, containing the object they were all after-the harbinger sphere. He walked in, keeping close to the wall "tell us if you're in trouble, though. Cant have you going corrupt on us, don't think I'll win that battle." Caen laughed. He was nervous. Was this the right thing to do? Would it really have been this simple? Only time would tell.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:37 am

Liela flew into the room listening to what Skrike said. "W-Well then there is no time to waste then! " She laid on the ground. She took a deep breath. "I-I'm ready Shrike." She was lying but didn't want anyone getting corrupt just because she didn't muster the guts in time. She wanted to distract herself so she stared at the orb. Listening to the very unsettling voices that the orb emitted.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:48 am

-Shrike guided the orb over her, Shrike looked at her for a few moments before getting started, he put pressure into the stone parts of the artifact, pushing them into the sphere, as he did the Harbinger began to increase speed of its rotation, dark red like energy spikes began to emanate off the Sphere, the power increases as the sphere started to glow brighter and brighter, Shrike felt the power surge shoot through him, it was pretty painful but nothing he could not handle, seconds go by as the Sphere glows brighter, and more intense, soon after Shrike releases his grip from the Sphere, then the magic began.

The Sphere remained where it was held, over her ghost and right before their eyes, the Harbinger sphere began to create a new physical body around her ghost, it was literally creating life from nothing, building her body right before them, it would only take a few more mins for the process to complete, once done, when Liela would open her eyes, she would be returned to the physical world, her body as real and recognizable, as if she never lost it in the first place.-

"It...worked...holy hell it worked...Liela...Liela can you hear me...Guy's its alright..you can come closer now...check this out..it worked...she is back to Physical world..it's like..she never died in the first place." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 am

Caen watched as Shrike clicked several bits of stone connected to the sphere, causing it to rotate at a quicker and quicker pace, before a bright light shone from within it. Caen covered his eyes from it. He couldn't really see what was going on, due to the brightness of the room, but when the light died, Shrike announced that it had worked. Caen uncovered his eyes "really?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:37 am

Liela's body formed. Looking like how she was in the beginning. When shrike asked if she could hear him she didn't answer. She felt her heart beating and it kept beating faster and faster. She just looked at the sphere almost like she was in a trance. In the minutes it took for her body to form, she felt the powerful energy flow through her. The energy was so alluring and it felt good to her but as soon as her body formed it stop putting energy in her. Liela didn't look happy. "No no I want more... more power. I need it. Why did you stop?!? " She was talking to the orb.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 am

" No time to celebrate just yet..seems like the Orb is beginning its influence...Caen..Lilith..take her out of here..the more distance she gets the safer she will be..it will loose its touch with her...take her out....out side of this facility..I will join you soon..I must contain this Sphere...go..I will be back.."

-Shrike pulled the sphere away from her..taking it in his hands back to the area of where it once stood, The sphere began to destabilize, this was going to happen after use, the Sphere began to fade out, Shrike was not gonna tank any chances, He smashed opened  deep vent shaft, and tosses the fade sphere down there as it sunk into the darkness of the depths, hopefully never to be seen again. Shrike had felt a bit of its power surge in him, yet still able to resist. Liela on the other hand knew of its power..and almost became corrupted by its influence.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:02 pm

"Liela..." Caen said as he ran over, picking her up in his arms "time to go, it's over. We need to leave, now. No doubt G.U.N'd be alerted to our presence by now."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next