Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:`~Color Blind~`:.

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. Empty .:`~Color Blind~`:.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:37 am

*Warning- Gender-bents are allow in this roleplay, In fact, I am roleplay one of these gender-bents. Student is the male version of Tiger.*
Ah, at last... A peace was found between many races and even old enemies- or, what seem to be peace at the time. But, knowledge of the war in the past has all but faded into a lie, what truth of the war stood no more. Everyone but one being forgotten this past, forgotten the war's faults and low actions that had to be done by G.U.N.
All but a male foxwolf that had been seal away for he was assumed to be too dangerous- a male foxwolf that once live a life as part of the mass of G.U.N and nearly die in this war only to be save of the technology that had. What actions did this war done? Why would G.U.N lock up one of their loyalest soldiers away once the war was over? Will anyone find out, and understand, the actions of the War behind the lie? Or will anyone find out at all?

A little profit of Student(with an old picture of him for the time being)

Name: Student Umbra
Kind: Foxwolf/machine
Appearances:
Powers: None
Skills/Abilities: Able to change his robot arm into some objects, but for a limit time.
His robot eye can pretty much do quick scans and collect date.
Bio: He join the G.U.N force around 15 years old, the war started not too long as his training was nearly done. At the time, with his speed and fearless emotion to anything on the front line- he suffer and shot in the eye and then an explosion. In the middle of that war he was piece back together with robot parts- and when fully working in success, was sent back into the war till a sign of a peace treaty was done. Later on G.U.N fear for the worse from their most loyal power soldier and locked him away in their storage room, inside a tub full of liquid so if he was ever needed again...

No profile require.

Back to top Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. Empty Re: .:`~Color Blind~`:.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 am

(... No one wants to join?...)

Back to top Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. Empty I will try to stay on topic with this as much as I can.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:44 am

(OK, will get the link. But anyways, joining....now.)

While most Mobian recognized Doom, an fox with black fur, blue eyes, cropped hair with blue streaks in them, and grey shoes with yellow in them, as an respectable male among them, he also had an darker side.

Relaxing on a tree beside the GUN building, he had heard news about an foxwolf trapped inside the GUN building. Doom was a bit saddened by this type of news, but he coped with it and went to investigate. Now resting on a tree, his ear flicked as he heard an sound. He went to investigate where the sound was coming from.

Last edited by lenadoom on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 am

lenadoom wrote:(I will, Doom. Did you see my pic I uploaded in my request thread?)
(Hm... No, I haven't, but you can show me here :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 am

(Doom, here is the picture I uploaded about a week or so ago.

.:`~Color Blind~`:. Wolf10 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:54 am

lenadoom wrote:(Doom, here is the picture I uploaded about a week or so ago.

.:`~Color Blind~`:. Wolf10 )

(Oh yes, I saw... I say I like it a bit, but I don't like characters with eye-shadow. I didn't want to be rude about it, and, the color hits isn't good ether by what I wanted ^^' Lighter shade of blue, or extremely close color of white, would suit better- and the brown color is completely bold from the others and stand out too much. But, my main issue is the fur color and the fact she has eye-shadow. ^^')

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm

(Ah, OK. I could make another with those better types of views. Have you to my post yet? It's in grey.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

lenadoom wrote:(OK, will get the link. But anyways, joining....now.)

While most Mobian recognized Doom, an fox with black fur, blue eyes, cropped hair with blue streaks in them, and grey shoes with yellow in them, as an respectable male among them, he also had an darker side.

Relaxing on a tree beside the GUN building, he had heard news about an foxwolf trapped inside the GUN building. Doom was a bit saddened by this type of news, but he coped with it and went to investigate. Now resting on a tree, his ear flicked as he heard an sound. He went to investigate where the sound was coming from.

The male foxwolf, no older than his late teens, was in a capsule- marked as dangerous and will only open if needed. The male foxwolf, however, open it eyes as he weakly glance through the unclear glass... There was sound shouting- as if an alarm... The male wouldn't understand what was going on- the words unclear to him...

The shout was about the capsule however, yelling of orders through the building bout putting more of this and that in the liquid of where the Foxwolf was trapped in- others shouted about the foxwolf waking up without knowledge of why he woke up. It wasn't going to end the shouting through as the noise just traveled.

The male foxwolf didn't understand the shouting, his ears twitching- till he notice something strange, making him want to sleep; however, his robot part of a tail suddenly started to slam into the glass of the capsule, causing cracks.. This would be all noticeable through a window- since they figure that the male foxwolf wouldn't wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

lenadoom wrote:(Ah, OK. I could make another with those better types of views. Have you to my post yet? It's in grey.)
(I just reply, and please do ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Once inside the GUN building, Doom began to investigate what was inside. He kept hearing sounds as his ears flicked continuously. He continued to investigate, until finally, a few minutes later, he came across a capsule. He tilted his head, wondering what it was. He came across a button and looked at it for a minute. What did this button do, he wondered. Doom pressed it, and it opened. He jumped once the capsule fully opened. Then, he was looking at an foxwolf, no more than in his late teens. What an marvelous sight to behold... He was fascinated by what he saw. But...why was the foxwolf trapped? Doom freed him-- but what was to happen next? The fox was unaware of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:34 pm

The foxwolf, opening his eyes more to a more... clear view... His ears perked as he had fallen to one knee and foot before standing up and glancing around. His right eye was red, robot like as his green eye just seem normal.. In fact, his right arm and right tail were also robot like... Which seem strange. He looked at the fox... Confuse... Strangely... Confuse. "Who... Are you?..." He mutter quietly, before glancing away and looks around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Doom looked at the foxwolf, concerned about his current state. He said that his name was Doom. It was clear that he was worried about the foxwolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:50 pm

The foxwolf blinked, taking in the name. "Doom..." He mutter, before nodding as he glance away... "What... Year is this?" He glance back to Doom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

He thought for a moment. 2013 was what he said after thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Student blinked. "2013...?..." He blinked in confuse... Surpirsly the alarm haven't when off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Doom nodded. He wanted to know why the foxwolf was locked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Student mutter something under his breathe, as if not completely ignoring the fact that Doom was even there....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 pm

The fox tilted his head, confused by what the foxwolf was saying-- no, muttering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Student shook his head in silents as glance around to see what way he could leave... Which was out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Doom nodded, as if he understood, then began searching for a way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Student suddenly right kicked the door, it was dent to the point that it could just snap off as he pulled the doors off the fame and toss it to the side. The alarm suddenly when off right when the door was destroy. "Hmph..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Doom became alarmed when he heard the alarm go off. He took Student's hand and teleported out of the GUN building and out of harm's way, then let go immediately. He asked if the foxwolf was OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Student glance away, muttering. 'I'm fine...' He didn't, however, looked at doom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

The fox looked at the ground for a few short moments, then nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Student grunted as he glance to the building. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next