Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuing Shadows

+6
Chutha
Froshana
C.S.O.
WhiteFang
kingleon
Thunder
10 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pursuing Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by C.S.O. Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:38 am

Wolf listens to the conversation as he continues on with his own activity.

~A bomb...~ he thinks, ~That's something used to destroy things with... expanding force... I think. Wonder if that's related to them...~

He keeps quiet though, letting Tangerine handle the conversation. She seemed to have a better grasp of what was being discussed.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Froshana Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Tangerine frowned at the roadrunner. She looked over her shoulder towards Wolf. She didn't know anything about either of these two and there was obviously questionable things going on around both of them. And for some reason she was stuck being their babysitter for the day. At least she somewhat believed Wolf. But this other kid was hiding something more than a real name...

She could always tell him to just go into the store and call for a ride himself but... Well, if he was asking a stranger for a ride, maybe there was no one to call. That hit a nerve off in the back of her mind and some of the hair on her tail started to stand out on end slightly as that was a particularly touchy nerve.

The dragon huffed out an annoyed breath. She was confident in her abilities, at least. If he tried to cause trouble, she was relatively certain she could handle whatever he dished out. And so, she finally relented.

"You cause trouble and you'll get the boot," she warned the roadrunner. Tangerine then gestured to the passenger's side door with one paw. "Get in on the other side," she ordered.

The doors were already unlocked so it would be easy to get inside. Without waiting for a reply, Tangerine closed the window and shifted away from it. She then reached over to the front passenger's seat, which was still shifted forward from when Wolf had to climb into the backseat, and pulled it back into place again before sitting back where she'd been before.

The dragon looked to Wolf and, before the roadrunner would have time to get into the truck, she said quietly to him, "This one better not be looking for trouble..."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Wolf listens to the exchange quietly, and then to Tangerine as she speaks to him.

"Well... if you feel that this is more than you wanted to get involved with, I can still leave. You don't really seem comfortable with all of this." Wolf says, glancing at her, "You've done more than I would have hoped for already."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:21 am

The dragon snorted softly at Wolf's reply. "It's not entirely that," she said, "Let's just say that I have some trust issues. ...I also don't like getting into trouble when it's cold out."

There was no chance for her to say anything further, though, before the roadrunner joined them inside the truck. She watched him as he immediately started talking, announcing his name in the process.

In response, Tangerine settled back into her seat a bit. "We aren't heading anywhere right now," she replied, "We're busy with a slightly more pressing matter first." She didn't actually say what that matter was, but figured that with the beat-up wolf in the backseat with her and the medical supplies there with them that it would be obvious enough.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Wolf nods to her.

"Fair enough." he replies before the bird climbs into the truck.

The newcomer introduces himself as Chutha. He considers introducing himself, but Tangerine responds to his first but without going into much detail. Wolf seems content to leave things at that for now, and glances back to Tangerine, figuring she might resume where they had left off, before Chutha had arrived.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Tangerine was just picking up the cotton she'd been using before when Chutha asked his question. She had felt him looking at her, but considered it typical due to her brightly colored hair and scales. Not that much of her scales could be seen with how she was bundled up with her scarf and jacket...

She glanced over at Chutha, noting that he wasn't even looking at Wolf now. Rather than reply, though, the dragon shifted her attention back to tending to Wolf's arm. The question was apparently directed at him, after all.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:52 pm

"No. I think she looks fine." Wolf replies to Chutha, "So you haven't missed anything there."

He glances back at Tangerine, but says nothing else at the moment. Instead he just watches her as she begins to work.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:10 am

Tangerine raised an eyebrow at the phrase Chutha elected to use in regards to Wolf's appearance. As she was looking down, she was able to mostly hide the little smirk that crossed her muzzle. Otherwise, however, the dragon remained silent and let the two converse for now.
As she cleaned the cut on Wolf's arm, she tried to see how deep it was so that she could tell what else needed to be done once she was finished disinfecting it.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:45 pm

The cut that Tangerine was working on was fairly deep. To be on the safe side it probably should be treated.

Wolf glances over at Chutha.

"I have no idea what that means, but I think I get the general idea." he says, "I ran into several people who didn't like me. They then helped me explore nature. I saw many trees up close and got to examine several patches of ground through the snow."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:52 am

Tangerine finished cleaning the wound on Wolf's arm and she shifted back from him just long enough to grab a small roll of bandages from her medical kit. She remained silent as she began to wrap the material firmly around his arm. She made quick work of securing the bandaging in place once she was done, then started to look Wolf over for other injuries that needed tending to. She still didn't interrupt their conversation, though.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:44 pm

None of the other cuts Wolf had were serious, but if Tangerine felt up to it she could clean the other cuts she could see on his arms.

Wolf continues to watch Chutha.

"I have no idea." he replies, "I would expect that they'd be heading this way, but I don't know where they are now."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:05 am

Still intent on finishing what she'd started, Tangerine set about cleaning up any other injuries she could find on Wolf's arms. She kept her gaze down as she worked, seeing no reason to look around as she imagined Chutha and Wolf could watch for anything suspicious for now.
At the mention of a lighter, the dragon finally glanced up again towards the roadrunner.
"No, I don't have one," she replied.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

"They were wearing cloaks." Wolf replies, "Other than that... I didn't get many details. One of them was really big and the others were more... I guess average size."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

As their conversation continued, Tangerine lowered her focus again. She was making relatively quick work of the process and was just finishing up with Wolf's arms when Chutha asked about treatment for... frostbite?
The dragon looked at him again.

"Frostbite?" she repeated, "Hm... I don't really know how to treat frostbite." She looked down to her medical kit in her lap.
"I mean, there's a cream here that's supposed to relieve painful cuts and scratches, but I don't know if it'll work for frostbite," she admitted.

Her head tilted slightly. "Just how long have you been running around outside?" she asked.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 am

Wolf looks towards Chutha.

"The treatment for frostbite is to warm up." he says, "There isn't really anyway around it. It hurts cause you're cold after all."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 am

The dragon frowned as her question was pretty much ignored. But she looked confused afterward at the mention of the 'unbearable' cold. She was feeling pretty good with the heater going for now.

"Scoot closer to the heater," she urged, "It's on pretty high just give it time for you to warm back up." She also shifted forward and grabbed a couple of the white pouches from the cup holder. "Hang on to these, they're hand warmers," she added as she offered them to Chutha.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:30 pm

(Um hello. Sorry to interrupt this roleplay but is it okay if I can join in?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next