Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuing Shadows

+6
Chutha
Froshana
C.S.O.
WhiteFang
kingleon
Thunder
10 posters

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pursuing Shadows - Page 8 Empty Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by C.S.O. Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:12 pm

"We'll probably want to start with the left arm and leg." he replies, "I think I got hurt a bit worse on that side."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:21 am

"Well, let's see 'em, then," the dragon said.
She shifted on the seat, scooting a bit closer to Wolf so she could reach him easier.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:26 pm

( OOC: Hello there. If you are interested in joining, by all means, you are welcome too. I'd suggest that you read over the topic to get an idea of what has happened and where things are now. That might give you a better idea of how you can get involved with your character.

But before you join, you should make sure that issues with your character profile have been resolved. It won't make any sense for you to start posting here before that.)

Wolf glances over at Tangerine.

"Do you think it would work for me to push my sleeve up, or should I just remove my shirt?" he asks, sounding a little embarrassed.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:27 am

((Once you do get that settled, if you want, I can give you a summary of where things are at and then you just have to read the last page or so to jump in. As for how your character joins, that'll be up to you depending on what you think is right for the setting and situation the characters already here are in. If you want, just drop me a PM instead of having to post OOC here again and I'll type it up.))

"I don't know how high up your injuries are so you tell me," Tangerine replied, "If your torso is hurt or your upper arms, it might be easier to just get the shirt out of the way."
She noted the hint of embarrassment in his voice and her mouth twitched into a tiny bit of a smirk. "Trust me, you probably don't have anything I haven't seen before," she assured him.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 pm

"Oh? You deal with many beaten up strangers?" Wolf asks as he grabs hold of his shirt and starts pulling it up so that he and Tangerine could look him over for treatable injuries.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:36 am

Tangerine averted her gaze as he removed his shirt. No point in making things awkward by just staring at him after all.
"That's not really what I was talking about..." she admitted, casting another glance out the window. "But I guess I've patched up a decent number of people before."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 am

Wolf pulls off his shirt and turns his back to her.

"May as well start where I can't see." he says.

His back looked pretty good at first glance. His fur there was dirty, but not bloody at all. The fur on his arms was covered in small patches of red. There was also a larger patch of red on his upper left arm.

Wolf checked over his front, noting that he didn't look to worse for wear there either. Thankful for that, he glances at his arms after to see how they were, but he doesn't comment on them.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:00 am

Tangerine turned her attention back towards Wolf as he spoke again. She wasted no time in starting to looking him over. Granted, in the shade of being in the truck, it was a hard to see exceedingly well. A short glance up and she flipped the switch on a light on the ceiling of the vehicle.

"Alright, you could use a bath," she commented as she looked over his back, "but I don't see any blood here..." She leaned in a little closer to make sure she wasn't missing anything that might've been smaller or more concealed by the wolf's fur.
When Wolf started to look at his arms, so did Tangerine. She imagined the various bloodied areas were likely from defensive wounds. Before shifting her full attention to his limbs, though, she shook her head.

"Nothing real obvious on your back," she stated, "Want me to check through your fur just to be sure? Can be hard to tell with you fuzzy types sometimes."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:11 pm

"Uh sure, if you want." Wolf replies, glancing back at her, "I think you'll be more likely to find the bruises that way at least. I can take a closer look at my arms while you do that."

With that, Wolf starts to check through the fur on his arms, around the red patches to check for cuts and their current conditions.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm

"Well, do I need to do anything with the bruises?" Tangerine asked, "If not, there's not much point to finding them. Might as well focus on what needs to be cleaned and wrapped up, right?"
She sat up a little straighter again and withdrew a bottle of disinfectant.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:26 am

"Well, I just meant that if you go looking through my fur you'll probably find bruises if you can't find cuts." Wolf replies, "I'm pretty sure I went through several forceful starts and sudden stops earlier."

He frowns slightly.

"But... I've found some small cuts on my arms, which I think will be okay. There is a larger one on the upper part of my left arm though." he adds, "I'm not sure how deep it is."

He glances out the window of the truck, where he notices a bird of a species he didn't recognize sitting in the snow in the parking lot. It was also at this point that he realizes the bird is making a fair bit of commotion there.

"Uh... did you happen to notice what he's on about?" Wolf asks, glancing back at Tangerine.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 pm

As Wolf spoke, Tangerine glanced outside again. She took note of someone heading for the entrance of the convenience store she'd just come out of a few minutes before, but paid him no mind for the time being as he seemed to just be another customer heading in.
Her attention returned to Wolf and she was going to make a comment about his first response, but instead bit her tongue when he continued speaking. Her gaze shifted back to his arms.

"Well, turn it back towards me and let's have a look," she told him at the mention of the larger cut on his arm. She was leaning in towards him again when he pointed out someone nearby and the dragon turned her head to see the person from before lying out on the ground in front of the shop doors. She eyed the roadrunner with a raised eyebrow.

"I, uh... not really," Tangerine admitted, "Maybe he.. walked into the door...?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am

( OOC: I was thinking that maybe he tried pushing on the doors when they actually have to be pulled. Smile )

Wolf watches the display going on outside.

"Huh... think he needs help now? Or do you want to finish with me first before going back out there?" he asks Tangerine.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:38 am

((Well, I did advise that you skim over the previous page so you would know the last bits of what happened. Razz But we'll roll with it. Quite literally on Chutha's part.))

Tangerine gave Wolf a doubtful glance. Was he trying to volunteer her to go back out into the cold weather to... assist this flailing teenager? She had to wonder what it was making people think she was totally here to help all the people of the world today. It certainly wasn't that her demeanor was matching the frigid weather.

The dragon looked back to the roadrunner out in front of the shop. "I dunno, he might just be on something for all we know," she pointed out, "Maybe just... give it a minute and see if he straightens out or something."

'Yeah, real good impression there, Tan...' she thought to herself.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Wolf shrugs slightly.

"Fair enough." he replies, holding still for Tangerine so she could start tending to his cuts.

After a little while, there is a rumble in the distance.

"Did... you hear that?" he asks Tangerine.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:04 pm

((Whoa whoa, okay. Chutha, there is a post order. Don't skip another person's turn just so you can post again sooner. If you missed it, the current post order is C.S.O., me, then you. So wait until after he and I post, then you can post again. Gonna roll with it this time, but yeah, don't skip me again please.))

Once the roadrunner stopped screaming, Tangerine turned away and began to focus on the larger cut on Wolf's arm. She put some of the disinfectant spray onto a ball of cotton, then started to clean her way around the injury. She was careful of her claws poking out of the ends of her gloves, making sure to not inflict any further damage as she went.

After a short time, though, she too felt and heard something from far off that had to have been quite loud to cause the rumble it did. It made the dragon lift her head back up and peer around out the back of the truck.

"The hell...?" she muttered aloud, still holding the wolf's arm and hovering the cottonball over his fur.

As Wolf asked her his question, she nodded. "Yeah, I heard it," she replied, "Whaddya think it was?"

Before Wolf could answer, there was a knock at the window behind her and Tangerine turned quickly to find the roadrunner from before asking to be let in to her truck...

'Does everyone want to get into my truck today?' she asked herself mentally.

The dragon squinted her eyes at the roadrunner. He didn't look to be too much older than maybe his early teens and he was apparently asking for help. It was strange and she was still wondering about the sound she and Wolf had just heard, but at least she could hear him out.

"Today is just gonna be one of those weird days..." she said quietly. She glanced at Wolf, setting down the cottonball. "Keep cleaning yourself up if you can," she instructed before shifting away.

She had to wonder what this looked like with the two of them sitting in the backseat of her truck and Wolf with his shirt off. Although she hoped it was clear enough she was just tending to his injured arm...

Rather than just open the door for the roadrunner outside, Tangerine leaned into the front seat, making sure to be careful of her large tail and not just clock Wolf with it. She looked to the avian and merely opened the window a crack. It was just enough that she could be heard clearly as she asked, "What seems to be the problem, kid?"

At this point she figured he was probably on some sort of drugs. Hopefully this wouldn't come back to bite her later...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:57 pm

( OOC: Well, Froshana already mentioned the post order issue. It's good to see that you're enthused to post, but please keep it the order in mind from here on Chutha, so that everyone else gets a chance to reply before you post again.

The post order will now be: me, Chutha, Froshana. )

Wolf waits for Tangerine's reply to his question then ponders over his response to hers when the bird came over to the truck and knocked on the window. He looks over and listens to him make his request, then he looks back at Tangerine.

"Oh... alright." he replies after she speaks to him and turns her attention to the bird.

He does his best to stay out of her way as she moves away from him. He then listens to her reply to the bird while he looks over the cut on his arm as best he can, and also starts looking for others on his legs.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:28 am

Tangerine glanced off in the direction of the sound that had gone off just a short time ago when the roadrunner mentioned a bomb.

"Is that what that was?" she wondered.

Something seemed to click in her mind and she looked back at the roadrunner. Her eyes squinted further. "How do you know it was a bomb?" she asked, "Are you in some kinda trouble, too?"

She mentally kicked herself after saying the word 'too'. No point in letting anyone know that they were somewhat on the run as well. Oops.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next