Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Damned

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadows of the Damned Empty Shadows of the Damned

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am

It all happened suddenly....in what seemed to be a nightmare that might never end. Nobody knows for sure, what caused it, what happened or who is involved, as of now it just happened. Many people are suffering from the spread of the darkness. Some go insane and change entirely when stepped into it. For others it slowly eats away at their life force rendering them  into nothing more but lifeless puppets. Although its radius is small, it gradually grows with each passing moment engulfing more victims leaving the ones who have not yet been claimed by its force left to wander and use the supplies that is gradually dwindling overtime. Whoever...or whatever did this must be punished...and brung to Justice.
================================================================

A young boy it seems, with dual rapiers in hand and a hood over his face that's blocking the sunlight from his eyes. He looked up at it with sweat dripping down his cheek as he reminiscent of a time where peace was obtainable...the time before what happened. He quickly put his head down...although the sunlight will always be there it won't happen much longer as the sun will soon be engulfed by the ever so spreading darkness that the world will bring.

Last edited by DeantheWolf on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Damned Empty Re: Shadows of the Damned

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 am

On the very day the darkness started, Ruby a younger teen that had experiments done on her. Only the real success out of these experiments was a gem on her chest that help her control the technology around her. As she gotten older, her father gone insane and her mother was slowly eaten of her life source.

Ruby, on the other hand, toke her phone and ran for it. Now Ruby travels the clear streets, her hazel eyes looking around. "Am I the only one?" She was about seventeen, the outfit she wore shown the gem as she walks around the streets before sitting down and eating a chocolate bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:29 am

*Crunch* A sound crackled through the Air. It seemed by an dead twig being snapped from a boot. And that boot belonged to a Figure. Donned in royal purple and dark gray. It wore a grey coat with purple stripes and scarf in the same scheme. It was hard to not look at it. Since it gave off an Evilish Aura.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:56 am

Deandre was on his guard, his hands near the hilts of his weapons in case he needed to strike at short notice. His father trained him to use swords when he was 12. now sixteen with the dire situation, it will prove usefull. From a distance he seemed to hear a twig snap, and in front of him he saw girl that looked to be about his age. He approached the, holding both swords at his waist.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 am

Ruby glance over, her hair long, wild and has an amber-gold color to it. Her hazel eyes looked to the figure as her cell phone is in her hand in silents. She finished eating as she gotten in. "Who are you." She spoke coldly, as she didn't seem to accept others very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 am

"I should be asking you that!" Deandre lashed back. Altough his hood was hiding it, his face showed nothing but suspicion, as in this world no one can't be trusted. He put his hand one of his two weapons to prepare to defend if needed. "So what are you doing all alone out....shouldn't someone your age be with family? Or has the worst already happened?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:26 am

The female fell silent, touching the yellow gem on her chest. "What do you think?" She looks to him with hazel eyes, through they glow. "Or should I simply show you on your phone if you have one." It was strange for someone like her to ask such a question, how could she show a past on a phone? Let alone, the gem on her chest was out of the blue as she closed her eyes suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 am

"My phone was smashed not so long ago, and even then a phone is not on top of my priority....wouldn't it be easier to tell me yourself? Time is not actually something that needs to be wasted at this point.....whats with the gem?" he concluded.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 am

Ruby touch the gem, but looks away. "That means no important to you." She gaze at the diction she has came from, before looking to the phone and seem to reply something. Dark laughter could be heard from the phone, as if someone had gone inside before she ended it and closed the phone. "..." She put the phone away.

(Ruby should be muted, but I felt that be too much. I'll say that her getting muted is only of the experiments that didn't do anything to her - which is trigger by being in the darkness for only a tiny bit.)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 am

(so if she goes near darkness at all shes a mute for a short time?) He quickly unsheathed one of his rapiers with a speed that could rival a reflex and pointed it at Ruby. "That laughter!...THAT DARK LAUGHTER!...WHAT IS IT?!" he asked accusingly, as the ominous laugh sent chills down his spine.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 am

(No, she be mute forever, her only way to talk to people is using the machines around her. Mainly her phone, which would give her a robot-sound voice.)

Ruby stay silent, before tossing him her phone. "Look at it yourself." She mutter. Her hazel eyes look to him. "Or are you too scare to find out." She mutter coldly, turning to him. Her hazel eyes seem to darken a little, simple out of lack of emotions and trust for the other as she simple seen insanity that the darkness would bring to them if they didn't die from the life sucked away from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 pm

He caught the phone, barely however as it almost fell from his hands. "Considering what I went through recently, fear is no longer a problem for me." He scanned the phone...or so he tried, as he hadn't even touched a phone in awhile, that he forgot how to actually use one. "...So what am I supposed to be looking for?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

The gem on Ruby glow and brought up a video, she looks to him. The phone seem to have been sitting on the desk, with a male holding their head as Ruby, a bit younger in the video, was in the middle of undoing the chains on her as a female seem to be helping her. "My mother had her life source sucked away after she free me and my father gone completely insane..."

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 pm

"......" He stared at the video silently, his face quite expressionless by looking at it. "This must be your family," he spoke at last. He now sheathed both of his weapons and sighed before giving the phone back to Ruby. "Since you say that your Mother's life force got sucked away, which means she died, what happened to your Father then? Since he just went insane, like his whereabouts."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Ruby mutter. "I don't know... I ran without looking back..." She had taken the phone. Silences had taken over ruby as she closed her phone. "So... What's the plan?" She suddenly said, knowing she had nothing to plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:24 am

Those yellow orbs narrowed into glared slits. Their glow was mostly muffled by dark sunglasses that sat on the demon's nose just right. A smirk sits on her muzzle as she watches the two. She wasn't very worried about this darkness then, she was already part of it any how...She looks at her wrist, where the strange symbol cut there still burned.It's being doing that ever since...Gah, brain quit getting distracted...She growls slightly.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"....Plan? I just met you, you literally give me a summary of your life story and you asked 'Whats the plan?'....Well for your information I don't have a plan. ..." He got quiet, hesitantly putting his hand on the hilt of one of his swords. "...For some reason I feel like we're being watched.."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Ruby narrowed her eyes a little. "I got the same feeling. And I was asking because we seem to be the only ones who haven't died or gone insane." She grunted quietly before holding her phone out. "Hm... Something isn't right..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Insane?Was she insane?Or perhaps dead? The vixen pondered the question lightly. Oh, well, she was insane before all happened. Heehee. Wait, did she just giggle inside her head? She smacked the side of her head. Damn brain, work right for once. She mumbles several choice words, keeping her eyes on those two. Strange little couple, then again they were pretty much much the only who, they already said that. Heehee. Smack. Stupid head. "..   .     ." She adjusted those ever so dark glasses. But hey, wasn't it already dark? Oh,well, Dark is like day, day is like dark. or did mean Night? No she couldn't mean her old teammate. Gah, Brain quit rambling and being a moron. Jeez, I guess she was insane. All those faces and smacking of the head. Good thing she was in the shadows.

She finally stopped messing around with her brain and stood, and the 4' 5" Demonic hedgefox hops down from her, whoops missed target. CRASH. Oh joy, Dumpster. Heeheeheehee. Smack. Cool it Flame, atleast try not to act crazy infront of them. 'Wait I don't like the cold' She thought to herself. Siiigh. Mental slap.She lifts herself up and out of the trash can in one simple movement, and strolls into the light. hiisss I hate light. She didn't actually hiss, but she does alot in her head now.

"Hello there fellow survivors! I couldn't help but hear your conversation from the rooftops" Did that okay?Bah, she didn't know.Heehee finally other people! Another mental smack.possible un seen eye twitch. Good things those glasses were there,
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Deandre tensed and nearly unsheathed and swung his sword at the seemingly normal stranger, but yet her arrival seemed a bit...odd to him. He relaxed a bit, trying not to seem on his guard, removing his hand from the hilt of his sword, clenching his gloved hand into a fist. "Yes we are indeed survivors....but may I ask, who are you?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Ruby stay silence oddly enough, just staring at the stranger... How she said that wasn't a good sign to her. Well, let's face it, Ruby already seen how it was like for someone to go insane right in front of her eye - But, she can't say this stranger is insane... Just a little off, that's all to Ruby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:07 pm

The vixen grinned. My what sharp teeth she had. She chuckles."I am more than 'a little off' I think" She gives her opinion to Ruby. "I am Flame Citrus Kalamari...Or, no...Quite sorry, I am Flame Sitri Komati..."She mutters something about an orange squid under her breath. So many directions to go from here...Up, down, left & right...Mental slap. Brain.Stop. Oh joy now she had multiple personalities inside her head. Great.

She bows, and twin katanas can be seen on her back in an X shape."I am sorry if I Surprised you, I have not quite been myself recently..."She apologizes, nervously stroking her left wrist. Boy that burned like two hellfire infernos. The symbol she didn't know.She sighs softly."I will be sorry if I do something...Terrifying..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 pm

"Gee, for trying to make a good impression, it sure came off on the wrong foot with what you just said right now. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call you insane and put you out of your misery right here!" He challenged. He put his hand on one of his swords, ready to retaliate with no hesitation.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Ruby put a hand in front of hm, staring at Flame. "If she was insane right now, I don't think she be talking to us. The fact that she might be minor insane is quite different from the normal insanity going around with this shadow." She stares at Flame. "She seems very aware of what's going on with her, that's one thing to tell from a person who is insane..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Flame glanced between them. "Thank you ma'am..."She sighs slightly, before glaring at Deandre. "One good reason? You wouldn't be able to put me out of my misery boy...."She suddenly sounded quite serious, instead of insane."You have no idea what I am ****ing capable of"She growls slightly. Heeheehee Someone's pissed.Mental smack. Shutup happy thing.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next