Pursuing Shadows

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by WhiteFang on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:47 pm

"Let go to the town." White tells Tangerine. "If we run into trouble, I will try to capture one at least."
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 am

"There were three earlier." Wolf says, "I don't know if there are any more than that out here, but I assume they know others elsewhere."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

"Greeeat," the dragon commented dryly, "I guess that answers which one was shooting arrows."

She finally started to pull forward, continuing her drive in the direction she had been going earlier. With the truck's heater going and easily warming up the interior now, Tangerine reached up and pulled down her scarf from her muzzle. Now, at least, it was easier to see her orange scales, if only on her face, and identify her species, whether someone recognized her being a dragon or just assumed her to be some sort of lizard.

But for now, she said nothing further, allowing Wolf or White to speak up if they wanted to. In the meantime, she was thinking over this general situation and what they had learned so far. She had to wonder if this would come back to bite her later...

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:10 am

White turns to Tangerine," If you want to, you can leave us at the next town if this is to much for you."

After her reply he ask Wolf "What did you get from the other guy.
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:01 am

Wolf looks towards Tangerine, now noting her orange scales. It was something he'd never seen before.

"Don't even have to wait until you reach the next town if you'd like to wash your paws clean of this situation." Wolf says, "You don't have to feel required to take on my burden."

He glances towards White again.

"I didn't get anything from anyone here, or out there." he replies, "Do you think they would have let me get that close to them to take something?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:58 am

The dragon's shoulders hunched slightly as both White and Wolf made a point to tell her she could get rid of them both easily. Well, she knew that. Kick them out at the next chance and drive off to complete the long drive home. It would fix her temporary troubles quite well. Their verbage however, didn't sit well with her either way.

'Too much for me?' she thought, 'Burdens? Hmm...'

Tangerine didn't, however, bother to reply as the two wolves continued their conversation. She had to figure out where to go from here. A hospital, maybe? A motel? If only home was closer... Although taking someone being pursued to her home was probably a bad idea, too...

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:08 am

( Sorry I was taking so long)

" So we're do you think we should go?" He asked them both. Also the other character that Wolf told us about is out still so I'll keep a eye and nose out.
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:12 am

Wolf looks to Tangerine.

"Well, I don't really know the area. So I assume Tangerine has an idea of where we can head next." he says.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 am

(( No worries, White, at least we know why. :] ))

Tangerine gave the two a sideways glance before focusing her gaze back on the road ahead.

"Tell the truth, I'm just passing through this area," she admitted, "Heading home from a trip. But, I mean, I should be able to use my phone to check and see what's available in the area we're heading towards."

She let out a breath afterward.

"What's gonna to be the most useful?" the dragon asked, "A hospital? A motel? A parking lot?" She glanced back towards White. "I've got a first aid kit somewhere under the back o' the front seat if that's easier. But I don't really know what your next goals are to decide where we need to go."

A pause.

"...Other than far away from here."
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:01 am

"If we go to a hospital , they will ask to many questions, parking lots to open, and a motel can be tracked." There to many ways they can find him. "Does anyone have a private place to go?" He asked. (Man, how did I find myself in this situation?) White asked himself.
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:15 am

Wolf looks back at White.

"None of us live out here. There's no place private to go. So, unless you have a more useful suggestion, we'll have to go with what's available." he says.

He looks to Tangerine.

"I'll trust your judgment on this one." he says, "We need to start moving, so whatever you think is the best destination, let's go there."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:21 am

"Well, I'll see what we can find when we get to town, then. But you guys are free to come up with ideas and suggestions in the meantime," Tangerine pointed out, "We've got at least half an hour's drive, if not a bit more than that."

With that said, her foot pressed down more firmly on the accelerator. She had no qualms with going over the speed limit and speeding as she'd been doing before. The more distance they got behind them, the better off they probably were.

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 pm

( OOC: Well, it's been over a day, so we're going to skip WhiteFang for the moment. That makes it my post. )

"Well, I have no idea about the place we're going, so I can't really make any suggestions about where to go next once we get there." Wolf says.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:23 am

The dragon resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well, that's what we all keep saying over and over," she pointed out, "We don't know what's ahead, but what I'm saying is that that shouldn't stop us from deciding what we would like to find so we have some ideas and goals in mind."

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:40 am

"I think our goal is to find out what they want." White replied, but the mystery man is still out there. White thinks hard "What if we go to a junk yard or something like that?"
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:36 am

Wolf glances back at White, but since he doesn't really know what kind of place he'd referring to, he just keeps quiet, hoping that Tangerine has some idea what he means.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:43 pm

"Well, there wouldn't really be people in a junk yard," Tangerine said, "So who knows, maybe we'll have a look and see if there even is one in the area."

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:37 am

"Great" says White. "But we run across another problem, I'm the only fighter, Wolfs injured and Tangerine not a fighter." He says knowing he will probably be the only to fight this guy that we don't know anything about.
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:13 pm

"I don't think we should be focused on fighting." Wolf replies, "It would probably be best to try and evade them and only fight if we have to."

He looks at White and then at Tangerine.

"I'm certain they were just playing with me... holding back." he adds, "I'm betting they weren't expecting anyone else to get involved. Next time they will be better prepared."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Tangerine raised an eyebrow as White just automatically assumed she couldn't fight. Maybe because she didn't rush headfirst into the conflict when she arrived like everybody else? Granted, he wouldn't be able to see her reaction as she kept her head facing forward. She didn't say anything to indicate otherwise either, deciding to let him keep his assumptions. While the pair continued to talk, she just kept her eyes on the road ahead. Once Wolf finished speaking, she glanced over at him.

"Well... considering you were out here in the middle of nowhere, it's no wonder they were taking their time," she commented, "Speaking of which... what in the world were the two of you doing just hanging around out here? Is it just a wolf thing or what?"

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:04 pm

(Wow, What what a racist comment) White thought. He responded "Well, I am homeless, so I travel a lot."
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:10 am

"I'm pretty much a wanderer myself." Wolf replies, "Considering what I seem to have following me, it's probably not a great idea to settle down anywhere."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:52 am

"So two travelers..." the dragon commented.
She glanced back at Wolf again. "You know... if you're trying to avoid being caught alone and outnumbered, wouldn't it be a better idea to stay close to towns? There are usually people somewhere around willing to help. It might just be luck that there were people way out here this time."

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:20 pm

(Skip)
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:18 am

"If you're traveling, you have to move away from towns sooner or later." Wolf replies, "Staying in one area just makes it easier for people to find you. Besides... do you think I want to drop my problems in the lap of others? Especially those that want nothing to do with them?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top