Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 4 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by Froshana Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:39 am

The two officers both appeared rather suspicious of Blitz's explanation as they listened. As she finished and promptly began to walk away, they glanced at each other. The fox then turned to the dhole.

"She can say whatever she wants, but we will be staying here and overseeing whatever all of you are doing. If we find reason to step in, you best believe that we will," he warned.

"Of course," the dhole replied with a nod. He watched as the two officers stepped back towards the street. He then gestured for the coyote to follow and they also started off to follow Blitz.

As they drew near enough, the dhole said more quietly to Blitz, "Nice cover. Better hope it buys us enough time, though..." He glanced around, speaking in a normal tone again. "Now, where is it? Let's just get it in the truck and get out of here before anymore weird shit goes down."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:58 am

"Over here. She doesn't seem to be gaining consciousness yet. Lucky us." Blitz reported as she moved a few large leaves to the side. "We need to improvise. The truck & jeep are both compremised, so we're low on options. Think you can help me carry her, or at least drag her?"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:47 pm

-Back from a world he barely he manage to escape from the Infamous masked renegade simply refereed to as Rouge one Had only been back for mere ours however even on his lone arrival back home it would not be greeted with peace, for a soldier there was never that much...Word began to rain in of a possible bounty a escapee was on the run, knowing very little about the current situation or the fact he had almost no time to adjust to returning home. As the time lapse between the two worlds was different. Most thought this soldier had died but infact he was back and more well geared this time. reports were flooding in about a clash not to far from his current location.-

" Well I suppose its a welcome if not any thing else..back from hell and thrown into another...let's see what this trouble is all about..." 

-Shrike Fitted his helmet over his head , locking and loading his weapons , checking armor and gear before mobilizing. It would not take him long before himself would become involved currently sitting neutral , he began to look for signs of this target.- 

" Some thing's have not changed at all. Now here there was a fight..but it seems I missed it...however..thermal is showing foot prints..can't be far from here now..Probably another escaped convict or some shit I don't know time to find out tho."

-The lone masked soldier begins the search heading in their direction-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:24 pm

((Shrike, would you like me send you a PM to fill you in on important details of what's going on and where everyone's at? If so, send me a PM before you post again and I'll help you out so it's easy to jump in.))

"Well, those are powerful tranqs," the dhole pointed out, "Kinda necessary for something this big." He nodded to Blitz in response to her question. "The three of us will have to carry it as best as we can. I don't think it's a big deal if part of the tail end drags. But if we get it past the cops and just make up some more answers to questions they might have, I think we might be in the clear." He paused as he stepped on something on the ground beside the naga. Moving his foot back he spotted... oh... five empty darts...? And plus the one currently embedded in the snake, that made a total of six.
The canine glanced at Blitz and furrowed his brow. "You guys didn't, uh... use all of these on this one thing in the last... what, half hour, did you?" he asked. He seemed concerned over the thought of that much of this powerful drug in the naga's system.

The coyote had stepped around to the other side of the naga, looking over her curiously. This was the first time he'd seen the creature they were transporting and she was a rather curious sight. At the mention of potentially six tranquilizers darts having all been used on this one person, though, he also turned his gaze to Blitz, one eyebrow raised.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 pm

( since I can't delete it Ill just put this here )

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:32 pm

((Shrike, please remember the post order and let Blitz post again before you post, though.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:19 am

"I only put four in. The fifth was from our temporary showstopper, the sixth; I have no idea." She held up her metal appendix that had a dart-size hole at the shoulder point. "Bastard almost got me. On another note, we should be able to avoid most things IF we're careful. Once we're far enough into the forest, I can summon a hover-table. It should have enough power to carry her for us. It'll take some time though, we'd have to-argh!" 

Blitz moved her arm down to see a flesh wound on her thigh. A small bit of flesh was cut open, leaving it vulnerable to infection. "Damnit. Med-Attent needed." She mumbled to herself as she brought a holographic screen above her metal arm.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 am

((To keep the posting order a little neater, I'm going to have it set to go Blitz, myself, then Shrike, that way all of one side has a chance to react to the other, 'kay, guys?))

"Wait what? Are you crazy, these are powerful tranqs!" the dhole pointed out, "An overdose could kill the stupid thing! We have to get it back to the truck and see if the antidote will do anything. If not, we might need that damn ambulance after all."
It seemed this distracted the dhole enough as he made no comment over Blitz's injury. As she began to look at something on her arm, he pulled out the last dart.

"We can't just take this thing and run off into the forest," he said, leaning over the naga and grabbing onto her wrist. He paused in speaking to take note of the naga's condition. From the look on his face, he didn't like what he was gathering. "Yeah, we need to get the antidote and see if that helps. If not, we're gonna need more serious help," he sighed out, "This just got a lot more complicated..."
Another look at Blitz. "No thanks to you trigger-happy people!"

A vibrating sound from one of his pockets drew his attention from throwing accusations of carelessness at Blitz and he pulled out a mobile phone. A glance at the screen made his eyes widen slightly in surprise. "What?"

The dhole answered the phone, uttering out, "Dan?" There was a pause as he received a reply before he continued, "We thought that psycho killed you! Geez, man, where are you? ... ... The next town north of here? Got it. But we have a big problem... Well, these people that were supposed to catch our monster and bring it back alive apparently don't know how tranquilizers work and have majorly overdosed the snake. ... ... Yeah, I know. We're going to try and see if the antidote helps, but if not, we might have to get some professionals with their equipment for this. If this thing dies, we're not only not getting paid, we're in way bigger trouble. ... ... Yeah. Try and get back here or if we do get moving soon, we'll pick you up as we go through there. ... ... Right. Bye."

He hung up the phone and looked to the coyote and Blitz. "Dan's alive," he announced, "He says he somehow got sent to the next town over, but he's gonna try and get back here to help. Hopefully our quick fix will work, though, and we can just grab him on our way going by." The dhole rose up to his feet, focusing on Blitz to see what she had done during his phonecall and what she was doing now.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:47 am

"Medical Equipment....FAGK-37115....Hover Table....Medical Android, we are green!" Blitz turned to the other two. "That's great and all, but he's useless to us right now. On a side-Ragh!- On a side note, I'm bringing some medical supplies for me and the Naga. We just move West-Northwest about 1/3 mile and we'll be set. Also, I never used tranqs. Prefer Chloroform. Less messy." Blitz started take off her shirt, revealing her brown sports bra, to tie it around her wound. Wasn't much, plus painful, but she's been through worse.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 am

-Moving ever so closer the Renegade now stumbled upon this little event taking place, The area had some trees of which some where cut down, his green camo would help with getting close, From what he could see they were attempting to load a being onto the truck..For what ever reason this was Shrikes soldier instincts kicked in

..To him some one was in trouble and he could not ignore some one who was, Of course if any of the two started trouble with the soldier they were gonna be in for a bad day..It had only been 2 days since he returned from his " Hell on another world".

One thing about this infamous masked man was that he was loaded to the brim with weapons , equipment and armor. Out of the calm air foot steps are heard, his a mix of metal an hard hide as the sound grew nearer and nearer soon both The Mercs would catch sight of this armored figure approaching them a highly customized assault rifle was in his hand, every thing from PKT-08 tactical sight , Grenade launcher , muzzle breaker , recoil stabilizer , various grenades , a shot gun on his back , 2 Pistols and heavy armor. With out warning or any sign 3 Grenades are hurled landing them to them 1 flash bang followed by 2 Sleeping gas canisters. These mixes were volatile and worked effectively fast -
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:28 pm

"Are you as deaf as you are crazy?" the coyote finally spoke up. "I'm not about to run off into the woods and make myself look like a fugitive."

"He's right," the dhole agreed, "Besides! This thing weighs 500 pounds! With three of us trying to drag it through this kind of underbrush, it'd take forever. The cops would find out pretty quick, then they'll realize we're running off because of less than legal reasons, then we're wanted." The canine let out a frustrated breath. He glanced down at the naga, taking note of how still the creature really was.
"I don't think the snake has that much time anyway. Bring your... magical medical whatever, but bring it here if it can be here before this thing kicks the bucket. Too much longer and we probably won't be able to wake it back up."

Of course, the coyote and the dhole glanced away if only to give Blitz some illusion of privacy while she took off her shirt. It's not like she was showing off a lot, but hey, maybe the duo had some manners. ...Except the coyote. He peeked a little.

There wasn't an opportunity to comment on this, however, as both canine's suddenly perked up their ears. They could hear heavy footsteps approaching from the street. Most likely it was one of the police officers coming to see if they were running away.
What greeted them instead when they turned to look, though, was much more alarming.

Here came a mountain of a man, armed to the skin of his teeth it looked like. Of course, the dhole and the coyote immediately moved back. They weren't sure if the police had sent this guy or what, but he didn't look like he was interested in talking...

Suddenly, he just started hurling out grenades at them. "Oh, what the hell!" the coyote protested as he and the dhole turned to run. They weren't quite quick enough as the flash grenade went off and temporarily blinded them. This lead to the dhole tripping over an exposed root and falling to the ground a few feet past the naga and the coyote had to stop and stumble blindly, rubbing his eyes to try and regain some vision. They didn't even see the two canisters of sleeping gas that followed, but they did hear them go off nearby. Despite attempts to move away from the area, the two were easily overcome by the gas' effects within several seconds and soon dropped to the ground. After all, they were only normal people.

Granted, one should hope that the naga wasn't also inhaling this sleeping gas... Who knows what it could do to someone already overdosed on tranquilizers...?

((Aaaand, I have no characters, not even secondary characters, left to play here. The cops are still back there, but they're not getting involved in this mess. They're probably waiting for back-up. You guys can go at it for a while and I'll butt in if I have to add something.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Ting. NOPE. Blitz knew that sound, the pin of a grenade. She jumped outta the way ASAP while bringing out her pistol and aiming at...Shrike? "Hello to you too, Shrike. Haven't seen you since the Island War 3 months ago." It seemed Blitz knew the man in green, but then again, Blitz thought he died with his buddies back on Jung-Ma Island, SYNDICATE Territory.

"Back from the grave, eh maite? Shoulda put you down when you stepped foot on my ship. The hell you doin' here, dirtbag?" She also, obviously, didn't like him. Only time will reveal if you listen with the spectors.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:51 am

" We were always hard to kill, But the war efforts left me with nothing , every one I knew, dead every thing I had gone, now...Now its just me against the world...So if you really wanted to kill me..Why did you not do it..Even after the numerous events of how we helped you in times of need...Why am I here..Well I just came back from a hellish time beyond this planet...I see you have some one..and apparently from over hearing this being a is a hostage for collection...This is a sentient being you are hauling in...It ain't right...Plus what drove you to become a Merc...I thought you stood higher then that...well it sure seemed like that to me when I first met you....Perhaps you changed...All I know was that day could of been different for all of us....Now what is going on here...and what is that you are loading... Don't try and mess with me..I am not in a good space"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 am

"When did I ever care? About you, no less. The war destroyed my factories on the island, besides, I was always a merc. Hell, my family's for generations before me were mercs and I've got pride issues. Enough about that. I thought you knew me better than that, I always go for the best ending even if it isn't one everyone prefers. Like I told many before you, you ain't getting shite from me." Blitz activated her beacon belt before tossing it on the Naga. The medic'll take of you. I promise. 

She then pulled out three large gray canisters and pulled the pins before tossing them outward. "Think you can get the info? Then try and beat me in my world." She pulled out a Gasmask from her upper metal appendix before covering the local area in smoke. Though this was a different type of smoke, not only does Thermal not work on it, it's combined with the same stuff from fire extinguishers. 

She carefully walked over to her two allies and wrapped a cloth around their muzzles, this would allow them to breathe okay, the Naga was outside the smoke radius.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 am

-This was a dangerous move now she had no idea where soldier was perhaps she did change she didn't seem like this but who knew, His main task was to free the being being far more armed then all 3 of them combined, Shrike moved through the smoke quietly Instead of going thermal he switched to the opposite this would be a suprise he knew the snake was cold blooded while thermals would fail this would not. The smoke gave him the chance to reach the Naga before any one else could figure it out, carrying her was not a option, Shrike was fairly strong instead he broke loose her captive methods, Now she could flee at any time, Shrike remained there deployed an armed scanning for hostiles-

" You never did about any one or thing....seems like you just worried about your own personal life to busy to give a shit to the world around you...I remember that day you captured me..I could of brought hell to your forces..instead I stopped..I spared them...even you told me war was not the course we should of taken...we all have a dark side and then something more deep down."

-This gave the Naga time to escape , hidden among the smoke neither could be seen...but Shrike was one step ahead of them.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:28 am

(Dude, the Naga's tranqed. Unconscious.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:14 am

( Shrike has no idea he can't see much of whats going on ) - Shaking the Naga Shrike soon realizes it was out cold his original plan did not work, instead he attempts to drag it alone..Tho it weighed a lot he had some good strength and meter by meter yanks it that little bit more.- " God dam you are heavy...And no not fat just...heavy as hell!"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Blitz's ears flicked as she heard muffling from the naga's direction. "No you don't!" With her gear back on her, Blitz grabbed her standered wrist-grappling hook and placed it on her left wrist. She aimed and fired straight at Shrike. The hook hit his armor spot-on and retracted, trying to pull him with it. Blitz also gave it a boost, yanking the nearly unbreakable cord, trying to pull him in.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:25 pm

-Feeling a metal clang against the rear of his armor Shrike had no idea what this really was , then a tug causing him to loose balance...finally he realized something has now a hold of him and is pulling him in, Digging himself in he tries to hold on, but the ground seemed to not co-operate with him instead he was now being dragged towards being killed, Quickly thinking , Shrike draws his high customized Ak styled assault rifle..This was gonna be a close call for him and he knew it but He did not want to be pushed over.. Out of the smoke came the soldier being dragged but in his hands well one of them was his assault rifle aimed right at her ready to open up.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:47 am

The distance was very little due to the vision limit from the smoke obscuring them, but it was just enough to send her metal fist straight at his visor. "Surprise, mother fucker!"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:29 am

-Shrike indeed felt that punch but his helmet covered most of the punch he lay there readjusting his helmet before looking at her.- " Huh..Not bad..now its my turn "
-Shrike grabbed hold of her Picking her up off the ground wit his hands , circling a bit to get some speed before hurling her like a rag doll, Again Shrike had clear line of sight to just drop some lead but he chose not to instead of resorting to tactics that allowed him to win this fight with out actually killing any one. As he hurled her Shrike tossed a second flash bang directly at her in hopes to create enough of a distraction to continue with his original objective.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:37 am

Envy was awoken from his (unwilling) rest by a few bangs and a clang, he heard it coming from the forest...

So he went...

What met him was smoke, and a lot of it... So he threw his arms aside, bending the air to carry it away from his face....

To see Shrike and Blitz...

Envy waited for an opportunity, still slightly hurting from the illusion, knowing now that he'll just have to beat out what he can...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Blitz hated that tree. It had smaller spikes that impaled her in the back as she screamed in agony. Her eyes were closed when the flashbang went off, but she was defeaned for a short while. She continued to scream as she pulled herself off the tree spikes, the 9-Bang didn't help. She opened her eyes to see the smoke gone and Shrike standing there. No way did the smoke clear that fast, there was a third individual. Where? She had no idea. "Why won't you just die already?!" She shouted as she shot the grappling hook at Shrike's chest, though this time she didn't pull. Electricity flowed from Blitz to the grapple and onto Shrike, if she managed to hit him in her weakened state.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:22 am

-Shrike had no intention to kill any one here Now that Blitz had been weakened he had nothing left to do but get what he had come for. -

" I ain't a person who just kills others...I do what I can before that becomes a primary need...Now..I'll come collect this Naga and be gone."

-Of course her little attempt to shock the trooper would be a serious fail attempt as the electricity flowed over his armor down into his boots and into the ground with no effect, While he was conductive the electricity had some where to go.

" Why you all want me dead I shall never know but what I do know is over and time for me to get what I came for"

-Before Shrike parted he threw down a medical kit based pack before heading over to the Naga seeing that she was still out cold Shrike began to drag her on his own- 

" Right now lets go and figure out what's really going on."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:23 pm

A fist came outta nowhere and smacked Shrike upside the head with the power of a Fire Extinguisher. "Sorry, partner. That ain't yours, and you know what they say about things that're not yours." The male, robotice voice said as he lifted his arm up and shot a green blur at Blitz. In turn she shouted in agony as the holes in her back and the cut on her thigh began to close up and regain lost tissue instantaneously.

Blitz stopped groaning and looked at the male, an Android in white-Green armor; the medic she signaled for. "Thanks, Dokter. Owe ya one."

"Ah, just doin' my job, Warlord." Blitz chuckled at his attitude, still feeling tired from the pain.

"As for you. You are going to die today, even if I have to take you with me!"

"Which won't happen since I'm here!" Dokter said as he hauled a backpack up and plenty of needles for his Medi-Gun.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next