Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 7 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 pm

(In all honesty, it's gone way off course. I tried using real things that could've stopped the fight so we'd continue, such as the Tear Gas (Real thing, look it up) but it just wasn't happening. There's two ways I can see this thing continuing; One would be that everyone is overwhelmed by a 3rd party and things go to shit. Two, The 'Criminals' would abandon the cargo and run for it, leaving the possibly fated for death Naga with people who wouldn't likely be able to cure her.

There's probably other paths that could be taken but this is the two I'm seeing. It wouldn't be irrational to archive it and/or start over since we didn't have much attention at the time, with new players on the roster we'd be able to possibly have something more interesting.

It doesn't have to go with what I say, I'm just an idea maker. Just sayin'.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 7 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by Froshana Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

((Well, that still did everything but answer my yes or no question about continuing. While, yes, I did consider bringing in a third party to wreck everybody, I didn't want to have to deal with trying to out-maneuver characters who were way past 'prepared'. So that wasn't an option. And, actually, I was going to have my two side characters leave since they were useless in the super-powered fight. Regardless of whether anyone else stuck around, paramedics would have been able to fix up the naga, especially since they were already on their way over. She'd have been mostly fine, but very pissed off.

Anyhow, since no one will actually answer my questions, I'll make the call instead of wasting post count. This rp has been limping along for several pages, it's about time to put it out of its misery. Maybe one day I'll re-try it and set far more strict rules about how things can go to avoid this kind of mess again.

So, yep. Spekkal, feel free to lock up this topic and ship it off to the archives.

Preferably in a plane.

Because I didn't get to make my joke about the snake on a plane.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7