Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by The_Terror Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:04 am

(Yeah. I'm just kind of getting swamped here with a lot of crazy, personal things that are affecting my thinking and mood. Anyways, I'm not going to divulge any details since they're my problems.)

Gahiji could feel the electricity flow through his entire body. "Fookin' Hell, man," Gahiji screamed out in agony As he did his best to hold onto the snake woman and weaken her. This definitely was not the best idea that he had. While Gahiji was a tough man, the struggle to hang onto the Naga combined with the high voltage surging through his body weakened him significantly. Finally, the electricity was too much for Gahiji's exoskeleton to handle. He released his grip on the snake woman before he could be weakened further by her efforts of struggle. "Son of a- what the fook, man," Gahiji said in a quieter, weakened tone. Suddenly, the final effects of the surge of the high voltage electricity took place. Gahiji's exoskeleton sent an electric current to his brain, causing him to scream in agony before passing out.
The exoskeleton sending an electric current was more so a flaw. Instead of shutting down safely after a huge surge of energy, Gahiji's exoskeleton would often reroute the electric flow to somewhere inside Gahiji's body that would cause him immense pain.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Blitz was getting ready to play 'Cowboy-&-Bull' with the snake. That was, until she got yanked and sent flying into a tree trunk. She landed with a clear thud before hitting the ground. "Owww....." She stated in a strained voice. "Note to self: NEVER use a whip on a bigger and heavier body." She got up and looked at Gahiji and the Naga. "Did you both seriously get KO'd? *sigh* I'll get the jeep's pully." Shestated as she went back for the jeep. The jeep had a rope that could latch onto many things &, undoubtedly, pull her partner and objective since there was no way in Mobius that she could even DRAG one of them.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:00 pm

The hectic racket that had just been going on moments before was now back to a relative silence, apart from the distant sounds of the city and the breeze passing through the leaves of the trees. The naga's form was quiet and unmoving. One would actually have to look closer to see the shaky rise and fall of her breathing still going.
And so Blitz was left alone for the moment to figure out this conundrum. While the jeep could certainly be used to potentially drag one or both of the unconscious figures, it would be impossible to actually get the vehicle this far into the woods. Even with the pulley system on the jeep, it would have to wind through the heavy foliage of the woods just to reach where they currently were.
However, the dhole had been given instruction to attempt to keep track of the chase from a distance and offer assistance if necessary. He was standing on the sidewalk across the street from the forest that the naga and her two pursuers had disappeared into. There was a concerned look across his features, though, as he only heard a small amount of the struggle and now it had devolved into complete silence. He stepped off the sidewalk upon spotting a rather rustled and still mostly undressed kitsune making her way back in his general direction. The canine moved forward to meet her, speaking before he was even halfway across the road.
"Did you get her?" he asked, "What happened?"

((Not a problem, Terror. And, hey, if you ever need somebody to talk to, just give that PM button a click.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:41 am

(Got it. Everything's cool now. Seeing as how Gahiji is knocked out, skip my turn from here on out until I figure out what to do).
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 am

((Good to hear! <: And alrighty. We'll let Blitz post and if you see a point where you want to jump in and make sure I don't post ahead of you, just PM me or let me know so I can wait and let you post.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Blitz held up her hand with 3 fingers at the stranger while giving him a 'Fuck Off' look and walking to the jeep still. "Three things wrong with what you just did. 1) I don't know you. 2) I'm pissed off and you're asking questions? 3) What I do is my business." She stated as she reached into the trunk of the jeep and replaced her metal arm with an exact replica before getting in the drivers seat and starting up the engine.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 pm

The dhole furrowed his brow. Even in this line of work, he was still amazed by how incredibly rude people could be. However, as Blitz very quickly made her way all the way back across the park to where the jeep had been left, he followed.
"Look, I'm trying to do my job, not put up with you being uppity," he finally spat, "If you paid more attention, you'd realize we work for the same people, so what you do with that thing is our business, too."
Maybe he was a little braver since the kitsune didn't tower over him like Gahiji had earlier...
He continued to trail along to the jeep, but took a slightly different path, if only to not have to walk with the unpleasant kitsune. The jeep was still parked by the gas station and the coyote that had driven Gahiji and Blitz here was standing to one side with the tiger that had just earlier been attacked by the naga. The dhole rejoined the pair and the three merely watched Blitz retrieve a... spare arm? It made them glance at one another, but one had to imagine when dealing with prosthetics, it was best to be prepared...
The coyote didn't even bother to say anything as Blitz jumped right into his jeep and turned the key that was still in the ignition. Really, so long as the naga was brought back in good condition, they got their paycheck. And of course, given the kitsune's mood, she clearly didn't want any of their assistance. For now, they would just let her clean up her own mess.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Blitz slowly drove the jeep over to the tree-line and turned the jeep off. She took off her metal arm and put the replica on and placing the original on the jeep's hood. "I swear, if that stinky idiot doesn't wake up quickly, I'm asking for a part of his paycheck." She mumbled to herself as she grabbed the hook on the pully and started walking to the unconscious two in the forest to see how far she could get it. Lucky for her, it was about 20 ft away where it ended, from the two KO'd bodies. She dropped the hook and walked back to the tree-line and held up her prosthetic arm. A visible line split the arm in two and a Chainsaw Blade popped out. "It's times like these I wish I brought my demolition bag." She kneeled down an  began to, quite quickly, cut through the tree trunk.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:53 pm

As Blitz suddenly pulled a chainsaw out of one of her arms, the sound of it revving up only further caught the attention of the other people in the area. Most notably, however, the police officers. They had already spoken earlier with the tiger and the dhole and were basically aware of the situation, though, of course, they hadn't been given full details. But with this kitsune seemingly determined to just mow down the many trees between herself and her quarry, a pair of the officers began to promptly make their way over from the park.
As they drew near enough, one of them, a fox of some sort, called out loudly, "Hey! Ma'am! This is city property!" Regardless of whether she acknowledged them or not, the policefox continued, "You can't just start cutting trees down right here by the road, it's unsafe. I'm gonna have to ask you to stop."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Blitz looked up to the officer with an amused expression. Once she finally cut the tree down, she spoke. "This is the part where I tell you to 'Fuck Off'. And besides," She glared at the man with an expression that would've scared a demon. "Don't piss off a woman, beaten and battered, with a chainsaw arm. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got two lumps of idiots to drag through the dirt." She stated as she got in the jeep to move it forward a small bit, but just enough to where the pully could reach the Naga and Gahiji.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Of course, the uniformed police officers were not very impressed by the flippant response they received. Moreso, in their line of work, they saw plenty of strange things. A dirty kitsune cutting down trees while in her underwear wasn't exactly... scary. More comical than intimidating at this point, despite the unusual attachment of her mechanical arm.
While the other officer, a tall equine started to draw out his weapon, the fox stopped him and shook his head. Instead, he turned his attention to his radio, calling for back-up now. Whatever operation this was going on, now it was becoming police business. So much for being discreet...

Off near the gas station, the trio also working to get this naga to her new destination had taken note of the police starting to get involved. Even from the distance they were at, they could tell Blitz wasn't doing their job any good at all with her attempt to threaten and intimidate the two officers.
Well aware that they all could wind up being paid significantly less if the task was further botched up, especially through police involvement, the coyote, the dhole, and the tiger all started to make their way over. They no longer carried their tranquilizer guns with them, but none of them seemed very amused with how this 'hired muscle' was seemingly making their job more difficult now.
Once they were near enough, they started to speak a bit more quietly to the police there, admitting that they didn't agree at all with the kitsune's methods, but attempting to assure them that they only needed to remove the creature that had escaped so that they could continue in transporting it to a safer location.
Their attempt to excuse Blitz's rash actions was met slightly better than the simple threats and curse words previously directed to the two officers, but this didn't convince them that there wasn't something strange going on here.
While the coyote stayed with the police and the dhole began walking back to the gas station to retrieve the truck and trailer that was being used to carry the naga before, the tiger started off towards where Blitz was, looking more than a little cross at the way things were unfolding.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 am

Before walking back to the KO'd due, Blitz took note of the officer using his radio. 'Wonderful, I'm getting into another firefight. I need my Tear Gas Grenades...' She grabbed some rope from the jeep before turning around to see the tiger. "What? I'm doing my job. And if the Police get too involved, they never existed." She stated as she walked in the direction of her target. She had a talent for making people 'disappear'.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:39 am

Envy suddenly jumped up as he heard a chainsaw revving up, he stayed low after getting off his bruised back and watched Blitz mow through almost everything in her way, also attempting to threaten two police officers, one started calling for back-up soon after, the cat saw.

Envy thought about taking the inevitable firefight as a way to find out what is going on, yet it may not be the greatest idea since police... He continued observing for the moment.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 am

"No, that's not how we do our job."
The tiger made his statement firmly as he started to follow Blitz past the downed trees and into the woods.
"We're here to get this guy's trophy to the airport in good condition and not have people asking too many questions along the way," he reminded her, "If you want to start a fight with the police, do it after we get this thing loaded into the truck and are far away from here."
The feline was a bit more aggressive in his manner of speaking than the two canines he worked with. It was pretty clear that his priority was completing the job proper and getting his paycheck. Then again, he had a bit of a grudge against the anaconda after she had attacked him earlier and that probably didn't help his mood either.
"Now let's get this thing put away before the police ask too many more questions," he added more quietly, casting a brief glance over his shoulder towards the two officers and the coyote.

((Sorry for the short boring post, guys. -w- It is so late and I have, like, zero brain cells left right now, but I didn't want to make you have to wait for me any longer. Thank you for being patient!))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 pm

"I know what the fucking job is, buddy! Here, after you wrap the rope around the snake lady use this to disguise her." Blitz stated, handing the tiger a holo-disguise belt from her clothing she left earlier. "She'll appear to be a giant rubber shell around fragile items. Think you can do that, whatever-your-name-is?" She asked as she headed to put her clothes on.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:49 pm

The tiger accepted the rope and the disguise belt, but he cast a doubtful glance at Blitz in return.

"Dan." He stated his name dryly.

"I think you're covering up a moot point," he added, "People already saw this thing escape into the park and then back out. They'll be even more suspicious if we're trying to disguise it." He returned the belt to her. "As for rope... It's a snake. There are only so many places to tie a rope around that it won't slip off and even then, dragging it like that could damage it."

He kept the rope, however, finally spotting the anaconda as they came up to where she and Gahiji had fallen earlier.

"Geez, what the hell is all this?" he asked, indicating the spikes of earth protruding from the ground in the area. He stepped around them and, as he drew closer, he spotted the now dirty cuts along the naga's sides, as well as a visible burn line around her arms and upper back where Blitz's whip had electrocuted the creature.

"Oh, what the hell!" he protested, moving in to examine these injures. He cast a glare towards Blitz. "We're supposed to deliver this thing in good condition! Not all bloodied up," he stated, "Why didn't you use the tra--" He cut himself off upon noting five darts all sticking out of the anaconda's skin.

"Good grief, why did you guys shoot it so many times?" he demanded, "Those are powerful tranqs, just two will bring this thing down in a few minutes! You're supposed to shoot it and then keep an eye on where it goes until it falls asleep!"
The tiger groaned and dragged one paw down his face.

"I thought we were working with professionals here..." he muttered crossly.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 am

"Not my fault stinky there agitated it and she decided to rip my head off! They're flesh wounds, she heal." She called from where she was redressing herself. "Besides, she pissed me off, that's all you're getting outta me. On a side note..." 

Blitz walked up to 'Dan' with what appeared to be a stick with a red button. "3 Things, first of all - being a professional doesn't mean 'Nice and Quiet' all the time. And before you ask, I have sensitive ears. Second of all, we'd need a Heli if she went further into the forest. Third, how are you about Genocide?"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:59 am

As Blitz finished dressing herself, Dan pulled the darts out of the naga's sides and back, dropping them to the ground beside him. With a short groan of effort, he shifted the creature over onto her back, looking over the burn marks that she had. As the kitsune gave her own excuses for the condition of their target, he rolled his eyes.

"If you got close enough to it while it was loose that it could reach you, it is definitely your fault," he muttered under his breath.

He looked up as Blitz approached, glancing at the stick in her grasp. A sigh escaped him as she started to ramble on and on with more excuses. He wasn't afraid to call her out either as he stood up and made eye contact

"You're right. Being professional means that you do what you're getting paid to do the way you're getting paid to do it," he pointed out, "Which in this case, we were supposed to keep this on the down-low, not threaten police officers so that they call in back-up. And no, we wouldn't need a damn helicopter because with a number of us, we can just pick the thing up. It's not so heavy when you distribute the weight. You know, actually planning and all that."

His ears laid back a bit at the mention of genocide. "And as for genocide, I am definitely against it. We aren't killing anybody, especially not cops," he replied, "And I get the feeling once our employer finds out about all this mess, none of us will be getting our full pay because some people can't follow orders."

He took a moment to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Look, why don't you and your homicidal tendencies stay here. Try to wake your partner and I'll get someone to help us carry the snake to the truck. The sooner we hit the road, the better."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:30 am

Gahiji was still knocked out by the electric shock sent to his brain. Only one question lingered: Would Gahiji actually be competent enough to operate? Kelly Wilson, Gahiji's boss who was far away on an oil rig, rubbed her eyes as she observed a monitor that checked the heartbeats of her employees. On the monitor was a chart indicating who's who. Kelly was focusing on Gahiji's heartbeat which was low enough for Kelly to tell that Gahiji was unconscious. "Idiot knocked himself out," Kelly groaned. "Should've sent in Lin. She could've done this job before it even began."
Back at Gahiji's location, as the commotion was going on, off in the distance were several heavily armored vehicles were seen rolling towards Blitz, Dan, and Gahiji. The vehicles appeared to be human tech. Once the vehicles were close enough to the privately contracted mercenaries, the armored vehicles stopped. A tall, slim human wearing SWAT gear exited the driver side door of one of the vehicles and walked up to the group. A badge depicting a Spartan warrior was visible on the right shoulder of the human and had the word "Apex" on it. "Hey," the male human interrupted the group's activity. "You guys have been causing some chaos, and, as an organization, we would like for you to stop. You see, we're Apex, the anti-terrorist group, and while we can't do much against whatever you guys are doing, we can stop you from attacking fellow officers. Also, continue causing chaos and we won't hesitate to use lethal force." Just then, Gahiji's device, the same one that displayed a holographic image of Kelly Wilson, began to beep. It seemed as though Kelly had something to say. The human in SWAT gear then became so startled by the beeping device that he drew his assault rifle from its holster. "What the hell is that? You have IEDs? Hey, big guy! Get over here," the skittish human ordered to someone inside one of the armored vehicles. A large, seven foot tall human carrying a heavy shotgun and dressed in armor from head to toe exited the passenger side door of one of the vehicles. "Who needs an ass-kicking," the large human screamed out of rage. It almost seemed as though this particular human was in a constant rage. "You guys need to do whatever it is you're all doing and get out of here," the skittish human ordered, pointing his weapon at the group out of fear and anxiety.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:39 am

((Ah ha... So, while I don't want to discourage people from wanting to help the snake (lord knows she needs it), I would like to reiterate that I'd rather everyone keep to one character for this rp. Two at the maximum.
Choosing a side of either helping the beasty, hunting the beasty, or being neutral is also preferred per person rather than having one person playing both sides. That could get weird and maybe unfair to others.
And finally, I don't much like when people play a whole army, or in this case, a whole organization as it becomes very overwhelming and too much happens. That was made mention back at the start of this rp's plot topic.
I hate to ever tell anyone, "no, don't do that here", but this may not be a good test run for your new group. I don't mind if they have a brief appearance, but I intend for my dudes to try and just defuse the situation so this doesn't just turn into a war between your army and Blitz's. lol This is just one (really good-looking) snake we're talking about, after all. :P
However, if we feel that it is too one-sided in the rp as it is, I'd be all for urging others to come and join us. I can update the plot topic and offer a summary of where things are at to make it easy for others to know what's currently happening and jump in. If you guys would like me to do that, just let me know. c: ))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:29 am

(Got it. I'll post something else tomorrow. I guess for now ignore my last post).
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am

(( I'm sorry, I know you had to type all that out! ;w; My rps are just so tiny in scale to what you guys do, oops. -w- ))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:27 am

(It's cool. I'm tired right now so this ain't gonna be my most magnificent reply).

Gahiji had now awoken from his unconscious state. "Ahh mah fookin' head, man," he groaned as he sat up. When he saw Dan, Gahiji seemed confused. "Hey, man," he called out to Dan. "Who in the hell are you supposed to be? A prick?" Gahiji's behavior was anything but professional. Gahiji was rude and he really didn't seem to care.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:48 pm

"I do plan! It's not my fault stinky here decided to give the snake a hug when I electricuted her. I didn't even know you existed until a few minutes ago!" At said moment, said character woke up. Blitz simply flipped him off. "Shut up, you worthless, bath-required, dummkoph. And on a side note, how much're we being paid anyway? No told me the exact digit! And another thing!" 

She activated her disguise belt and shimmered into a different person. "They can't investage us if we aren't here." She said with a different voice (More like accent, but you get the idea.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:29 pm

The sound of Gahiji waking up in a stream of curses and insults drew Dan's attention back over to the man. He didn't bother to offer a response to his... questions, though. The tiger seemed more than a little done with the entire situation.

He turned his attention back to Blitz. His head tilted slightly. "You didn't bother to check how much you were getting paid for this?" he asked.

"As far as I know, you two were supposed to get paid more than those of us who are only supposed to drive the truck and keep that thing..." He paused to gesture to the unconscious naga. "...healthy..."

As Blitz disguised herself, he rolled her eyes. "Don't you think if the crazy chainsaw-wielding person suddenly disappears and another walks out they won't be even more suspicious? How do you people function?"

Tiger man was getting a bit rude here. He seemed to realize this himself and shook his head.

"Getting the the other two guys," he said, stepping back towards the road, "Stay here and don't do anything... unnecessary..." Dan started off back through the woods again, leaving Blitz and Gahiji alone with their subdued target.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next