Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 5 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:50 pm

- Shrike actually at this point was kind of ignoring her busy hauling the large Naga on his own means Seems like he had other primary concerns at this point in time..maybe he was a merc like she was but being hired by some one else regardless he just kept on chugging along but not off guard his advance assault rifle was armed and ready if it should be needed.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Envy listened to Shrike and noticed that Blitz seemed to stand very little chance against him...

Envy, despite his injury from his encounter with Blitz, decided he would interfere...

"Ay! Over here ya armored cunt!"

Envy walked out of the bushes, his green hoodie having a hole in it and a burn mark holding together his flesh...

He wasn't going to give up on finding out what evil son-of-a-bitch wanted such a majestic creature out of it's habitat.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:28 am

(Dude, I just sent shrike a punched upside the head that would've cracked, or worse, a normal persons. That aaaand Shrike cannot drag her. She weighs, what, 500 fucken lb's? (Lose some weight XD) No matter what you say, Shrike cannot drag the Naga. Unless I'm gettin' some info wrong, that's a very small case of godmodding. Trust me, I've done it myself resulting in me getting slapped....Not really, but virtually-You get the fucken idea. 

I will admit, I GModded before. But I will also say is was on accident. Don't judge me. (I've got NO SHAME!...Mostly.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:55 am

((Just hopping in to verify that yeah, the majestic anaconda is around 500 pounds and, even worse, she's now 500 pounds of dead weight (not because she is literally dead, though!). It would be highly unlikely for anyone to be able to drag her giant butt on their own. I mean, they can struggle to try and do so and fail or maybe just barely shift her? But yyyyyeah, my anaconda don't--my anaconda would require team effort to be lifted in such a manner, even by someone who may have somewhat above average strength. :P
Part of what makes it fun to have her here and also was supposed to kinda urge people to not just keep her KO'd so that it's more about making her move rather than having to move her themselves.
So much for that, right? xD;
And I will totes be back in this rp soon. Probably in another post or two as my poor little normal guys get to wakin' up.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:15 am

(BTW, the medic 'Dokter' I called in is android that'll take care of the Naga. That and I can't figure out if Envy's makin' a move or not.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:29 am

((If given the opportunity, it can try. :P Nothing online has given me any straight answers on how one reacts to something like the naga being overdosed on tranq darts, but for sure it's not something that'll just be easily fixed in one or two little posts. There's likely an antidote for it, the guys probably had it in the truck, but it might take some time...
Also with your android now in play, keep in mind you're at your two character max! Which I don't mind since you're outnumbered here, even if everyone seems to be against each other regardless. :P Just putting it out there.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:36 am

Lady, I said it once and I'll say it again; I'm fuckin' used to it. // On a side note, and in case you're wondering, I have no limits on any words. ANY words, such as cussing, gore, and complete bullshit. Sorry if it offends you, but it ain't gonna change. Words are meant to be used, regardless of orgin.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:47 am

((Alright, alright, sit down and let's cut out the chitchat, I was just making sure everyone was well-informed on the weight of the snake and also that there is still technically a character limit per person. This is the last OOC post in here for now from either of us until the others return and the rp continues.
And I'm a sailor's daughter; Curse words don't mean much of anything to me. However, remember to keep to the forum rules and keep things around PG-13.
If you need to say anything further, take it to PMs instead of posting here again. c: ))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:33 am

( Ok well I didn't realize The Naga was 500lbs I missed that part , You forgot that shrikes armor and helmet are incredibly strong he probably felt something but no where near enough to actually cause much effect to him, I would of been more surprised she didn't break her fist against his armor ) 

- Shrike soon began to realize that inching the Naga cm by cm was not gonna work she was just to heavy and he was going to run out of energy, but before he could even remotely continue he would spot the new comer, he seemed pissed off, Shrike didn't know if he was here to side with her or take him on but regardless Shrike attempt to show he was not the enemy of course this was brutally interrupted by a large force smacking into his helmet at such a rate it was enough to send him to the ground with a thud , dazed but not out of it , his hear kind went off , things seemed a bit blury, shaking his head a few times to clear the stars from his eyes he sits himself up , His helmet had weathered the impact alot leaving a small dent as a reminder on the side of his helmet.-

" Hey! You..over here...I don't know who you are but can you help me..Those people are trying to ship her off this area to a collector by the sounds of it...I'm trying to get her out of here but she is just to dam heavy to move on my own...Think you could spare a hand to a soldier in need ?"

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:07 am

(Okay, I'll mention this again. A fist, with enough strength of a tire component from a car thanks to 'Dokter', was sent at Shrike's head. I'm not just imagine typings this, right? Just sayin' you should look over the last few posts, please.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:10 pm

( It was stated with the force of Fire Extinguisher altho that is a heavy hit because of his helmet it would of not knocked him out perhaps caused some serious concussion and dizziness , now if he didn't have hte helmet on the out come would of been very different, I would just stay he lost a few grey cells , suffering a concussion but still on his feet, also his helmet would of taken a serious blow lowering the impact. ill update it to where he took it and suffered some feed back. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 pm

(Would you please just take into note that Shrike's not even addressing it? And another thing, I'm weak as fuck so anything heavy feels the same.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:52 am

( Fixed it )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 am

"To be honest, I don't care WHO you are, but an enemy of my enemy is my friend..."

Envy whipped his head Blitz's way... Holding the shoulder the shot from earlier hit...

"I'd like to repay you for your loving care..." 

Envy slowly unsheathed his black blade... Lucky to still have his sword arm in pristine condition... He waited for Blitz to strike.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 am

Blitz smacked her upper chest with both fists. "I think it's time for a big reveal, aye? You first." She grinned as her arms spread out.

The Dokter walked up and sent his foot at Shrike's face. Android or no, for a medic, he looked like a deadly rainbow man.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:26 pm

-Shrike attempt to block his attack, quickly trying to use his chest armor has a block instead of his face quickly moving his head out of the mechanical foot kicks directly into his central chest armor sending the armored trooper hurling some feet back before coming to stop before the trunk of a cut down tree, looking down he could see a foot dent in his armor...Shrike was running out patience and time he decides enough is enough, And with that deploys a large assault rifle the same one he brought with him, loading and priming it he was done taking it easy.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:05 pm

While the fight continued, the two canines that had been knocked out from Shrike's sleeping gas had begun to stir again. The sounds of a fight and plenty of shouting nearby slowly brought their foggy minds back to consciousness. Each found a cloth left on his face by Blitz, but they had no idea why it was there.

For now, though, they maintained a low profile, only shifting a bit on the ground as the effects of the bomb continued to ebb away. Each listened to the four fighters nearby, hoping to remain unnoticed until they could regain the strength to get up.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 am

"Buddy, if you think bullets are gonna do Jack & Shit to me, you're insane. There's a reason my name's "Dokter'." The android said after picking himself up. He took note of 'Blitz' lowering her guard. Something was off, very off about what she just did.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:02 am

" And if you think I was merely gonna shoot at you your not as clever as I thought you were I don't need to fire any type of ammo to stop you in your troops" 

-There was a blinking and beep sound coming from the chest zone of Dokter what it was and what it was going to do was unknown, It seemed during the chaos Shrike managed to lodge something into the Android-

" You take one more step and your gonna find out exactly what I will do to you..I have no issues bout taking out machines...After all it was your kind that killed my friends in their sleep So why should I show any of you mercy any more...Now back off..while you still got your limbs attached."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:46 am

"*Sigh* Hard way it is. Explosion-schmlosion; who cares?" He said as he took a step forward, only to be blown to itty bitty bits. But that's not what scary. What was scary, was the holographic figure of his left behind. Dokter's body then began to bolt itself back together.

When he was done, Dokter 'cracked' his neck with a mischievous smirk. "Nano-Technology, Bitch. Can't destroy me by conventional means. Anyway, MY TURN." The android hit a button on his arm and a green gas started to appear. Then he began to run AROUND Shrike. "Let's see how a corrosive gas does to ya."
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 pm

( lol Shrike has not even fired yet but I'll go with it ) 

-the Gas began to consume the soldier hiding him in the clouds fortunately his armor being custom was able to with stand its effects only the pain began to peel off his helmet was well pressurized to stop any gas from entering into his lungs Shrike just stood there as his attempt was a miserable fail. He rather just stood there in the gas field waiting for it to go before clearing his throat.-

" Gas...Are you serious...I mean come on..surely you got something else this ...this...this is like insult...Maybe you set off laughing gas cause this is a serious Joke to me"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:20 am

(Eh, you do know what 'Corrosive' means, right?)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:29 am

( Corrosive can effect certain metals at different rates also this is gas base which takes a lot longer for its effects. So while shrike won't notice it right now the after effects will be more noticeable )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20 am

(Just making sure.)

The android giggled a robotic laugh. "Ever heard of Acid Gas? By the end of this fight, you'll be burning inside out." 

(Another thing; where's Envy?)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:35 am

((I hadn't posted earlier to give him a chance to post, but then you guys just kept going back and forth at each other so yyyyyeah. Awesome post order we have here, it seems. No matter my attempts to make it fair for everyone.))

The coyote was the first to finally brush away the cloth from his muzzle and roll over onto his side. He could hear a lot of... attempts to sound cool and badass through various threats and there seemed to be enough action to back it up at least a little.

And now there was a... well, some kind of robot thing? Either way, it seemed to be fighting in Blitz's place for now. Oh great. And the feline that had pretended to kill Dan was apparently back, too.

He let out a breath as he pushed himself back up to a sitting position, wincing as he'd landed right by some sharp thorns that were not very forgiving when he leaned into them. There was no way that he was getting paid enough to put up with this day.

The dhole was also pushing himself up nearby as well. He had to turn his head further to see the fight behind him, but his eyes squinted at seeing that now it was a fight among four people, apparently. A few more moments of scanning the scene revealed that the naga was still there. It looked like someone had tried to move her, but had only succeeded in shifting her upper half a short distance.

Still a bit dazed from Shrike's attack, the coyote and the dhole remained seated on the ground, preferring to remain unnoticed as it was plenty obvious they could do nothing in this battle of the seemingly super-powered.

((Also, it looks like the both of you are having issues with each of you having a character do something out of the blue and then getting upset when it doesn't work. I'd like to maybe recommend toning it down a bit? Christ, in terms of combat from 1 to 10, this rp was meant to be maybe a 3 or 4? And you guys have it closer to 8 or 9. I keep expecting someone to try and just blow up the whole park.
I know no one likes to lose, but watching you two bicker back and forth while constantly trying to outdo the other gets old after a couple of pages. lol Somethin's gotta give eventually and it is kinda between you two--well, three when Envy gets back, to figure it out. My only conscious characters are just side characters and they can't do anything for this situation but watch from the sidelines so yyyeah.

As an added note, let's not turn this topic into a discussion. You can make OOC comments when you do your next post, but I don't want to clog up the rp with a bunch of chitchat. If you want, chat it up through PMs. And please allow everyone to post once before you post again, guys. Please!))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next