Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 3 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by The_Terror Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:40 pm

"Hey! I'm talking to you," Gahiji told Dan angrily as he got up and was about. Before Gahiji could do anything to Dan for refusing to talk to him, Dan left. Gahiji was becoming furious over the fact that he was being treated unjustly. "Fookin' hell," Gahiji cursed out loud. When the two were left alone, Gahiji saw his chance to enact his plan. Gahiji was instructed to capture the beast for the Slayer Squad so that they could research and observe her abilities. The only question that remained in the air was just how competent Gahiji was to accomplish his task? He did survive an electric shock to his brain after all. Gahiji didn't take too kindly to Blitz's choice of words. While Blitz was busy doing whatever it is she was doing, Gahiji placed his hand on the ground, slowly drew in air and breathed out in a calm manner, and focused on what exactly he wanted to do. Without warning, the ground began to rumble violently.
The earth split apart with ease, trees fell over, and it become difficult for anyone to stand. What was Gahiji's game here? What was he trying to accomplish here? Gahiji knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was trying to catch Blitz off-guard so that he could kidnap the Naga for his group. Now the only problem left was transporting the beast all by himself, and picking up the large snake woman wouldn't work all too well. Plus, he had actually picked a bad time to do this. This probably wasn't all too well thought out.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:54 pm

'What the?! We're not on a fault line, in fact-!....GAHIJIII!' Blitz turned to see her 'partner' screwing up the land. "Oh, no you don't! I've backstabbed enough people to know what you're doing, bad rubbish!" Blitz did backstab alot o' folk, more than most people can say. Enough to say she knew the signs when presented. She disengaged her holo-disguise a brought out her special made revolver, a .44 Magnum with 18 shots firing two at once. This a**hole is not to be taken lightly. 

Blitz jumped up in the air and fired few shots as she headed straight at Gahiji, fully intent on killing him. Pot shots or no, at least one bullet shoulda hit him, right?
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:06 am

The tiger was within view of the road and could see the truck and trailer awaiting on the side of the street. The police were still there, currently conversing with the dhole and the coyote.

Before Dan could do anything, though, the ground beneath their feet began to rumble and shake violently. He and the others all tried to maintain their balance, but with little success. The majority of them collapsed to their knees, Dan especially having to try and get away from the falling trees. The sight of a crack gaping open in the ground not far away from where he was only further made him pick up the pace in scrambling to get out of the woods. It didn't even occur to the tiger that someone might be causing this ruckus and his priority was on getting himself to safety rather than worry about Gahiji, Blitz, or the naga's wellbeing.

He did hear gunshots ring out above all the noise and glanced back over his shoulder to see that Blitz was on the move, but through all the foliage, it was hard to tell just what she was doing. He couldn't see Gahiji either, even less so upon scrambling out onto the pavement not far from where the rest of his workmates were.

Even through all the activity, the drugged-up naga gave no reaction. When the ground started to shake, she shook with it, but gave little indication of waking up.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:14 pm

(Sorry to inconvenience you guys, but I'm dropping out of this. The reason being that I no longer feel passionate about this and when I don't feel passionate, my work isn't pure and it doesn't come out as good as my other stuff. Again, sorry for the inconvenience).

Gahiji was hit in the arm by a stray bullet. "Fookin' hell," the enraged man gasped out in pain as he clutched his arm. Feeling frustrated that he picked an awful time to commence his attack, Gahiji growled and fought through the pain. "I don't need the money, and I certainly don't need this crap," he stated. With one swift motion, Gahiji stomped on the ground, causing it to elevate up a bit. After that, Gahiji was seen running away from the combat zone and into the forest. After a while, the forest reduced visibility just enough to where Gahiji couldn't be seen. It looks like the man had successful escaped.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 pm

"That's right, run you traitor! I'll be takin' your share, dirtbag!" Blitz yelled out as she fired a few more rounds before running out of ammo and reloading. "Hmm...convenient traitor is convenient. Talk about pinning the blame. Maybe the other guys won't lose an arm or whatever. Maybe even stay off the grid." Blitz was a sly foxy kitsune, not only could she now pinn the blame, she could save everyone's reputation in the process. Foolproof thanks to being a professional liar.

(Alright. Dosvidanya maite. We'll make due, right Fro? (No offense.))
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:19 am

((Not a worry, Terror, though we're sorry to see you go. I'm sure we'll meet again in another rp!))

As the ground stopped shaking, the group outside of the woods all peered back in that direction. Dan seemed to suspect that Blitz or Gahiji had something to do with all the commotion and he made this known by telling the others there with him. However, it would be several moments more before the tiger rose up again and started to inch back beyond the tree line. He stepped over fallen trees, ears on the alert and eyes scanning the area as he searched for any sign of the trio he had left behind.

'The fuck was that?' he had to wonder.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:07 am

"DAN! I got good and bad news! You okay, laddie?" Blitz stated as she almost ran right into him. "Seriously, you need some med-attent or something, you look like you got hit by a 12-Ton Cement truck the punched by a tree." And there's her exaggerating self. Better her than the killer her.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 am

Envy took the fight as the perfect opportunity, running at fast speeds towards Gahiji, then running right past him... After slashing multiple times at the area, then Envy attempted to use... "Bladesinger's Art: White Out!" 

Envy stopped, throwing his arms towards Dan and firing some smoke meant to trap and teleport him, whilst giving Envy his form and taking his place, whether this would work or not was up to Dan's movements, and luck, since he was at a distance.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:29 am

At the sight of Blitz rapidly approaching, Dan's ears flattened out. He made no response to her questions, instead starting to ask one of his own. Before he could get the words out, though, the tiger was enveloped in a strange smoke. He only managed a short yell of surprise before he was just... gone. Where he went, who knows? In his place, it still looked like Dan, but Envy would know good and well that his move had worked. It certainly wasn't too low-key, though, since it happened right in front of Blitz...

Back by the street, the coyote and dhole had heard excited speech, then a sudden... yelp? This drew their attention, along with that of the two police officers and the four eased closer to the tree line. They couldn't quite see where Blitz and the disguised Envy were, though, and didn't yet call out to check on the two.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:41 am

A disguised Envy glared straight at Blitz, hoping it would at least surprise her to see that Envy could take one's body.

Then he shifted, in a horrific fashion, by making it look as if Envy devoured him, back to his normal shape. When in reality the real Dan was probably wound up safe and sound in another city, and it was a scare tactic.

"That was tasty..."
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:12 am

Blitz just stared at the newcomer blankly. "You need to work on your scare tactics, slovach. Now get outta here, doesn't concern your weak ass." She stated as she looked around and spotted the old tranq-gun. She picked it up and walked over to the sleeping Naga. How was she still KO'd? Blitz didn't know but she shot another dart into the body. "I don't know how long these work, but this is for safe measures. Nothing personal. And while I am at it..." Blitz quickly turned and faced Envy before shooting a dart at him.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:39 am

Envy watched as Blitz shot another dart at the Naga, but when one was fired his direction, he had little time to react... But he managed to get out of it alright. 

By using his self-made move 'Bladesinger's Art: Sloth's Uncaring' He WAS hit by the dart, but the energy he put into the move allowed him to keep the effects out of his own body.

He faced straight towards Blitz, still as a rock... That is, until of course, he uncurled his upper body, in which the dart flew back at Blitz, faced AT Blitz. 

He wasn't sure whether he would hit... But at least it kept him alright.

He unsheathed his sword, and began asking questions such as: "Who employed you...? Why this creature you're after?" And stuff in that sort of circle.

(Because this takes place before Envy's change)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:41 pm

The naga didn't shift at all on the ground. If anything, her breathing had grown far more shallow than what might be considered normal. One would have to really sit there and watch her for a while to notice, though instead of just looking briefly...

By this point, the two police, the coyote and the dhole were coming into view. They couldn't see Dan anywhere, but suddenly there was a strange cat now with Blitz. Great, another busybody. The dhole had to take charge now and he quickly asked, "Hey, where's Dan? He was just here, what the hell is going on? Where's the target?" From where he stood, he couldn't see the naga's fallen form amidst the underbrush. Her natural camouflage did its job well.

The equine officer had a paw on his weapon, but neither him nor the fox made any move to draw their weapons. In fact, they were a few steps behind the coyote and the dhole, looking to learn more about what was going on here.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:00 am

The dart hit her metal limb, so she was safe from that. But when the newcomer asked questions, she laughed in his face. "You seriously think that's gonna get you answers? I'm a professional interrogater and have resisted interrogation sessions for 2 month's time. I ain't telling you shit, dirtbag. Now get outta here and give me my accomplice back, you...part..cannibal-kidnap...whatever the fuck you are." She ignore the dhole for now as this wasn't the time, really.

Like the old west types, she held her metal hand above her revolver, ready to pull it out and shoot at any moment. One wrong move, and Blitz would have the newcomers tail as a trophy.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:41 am

Envy didn't like that answer, and as he stared into Blitz's eyes, he knew he had seen at least one variation of her before. 

"I know you, from that one time..."

Envy then saw Blitz's hand hovering over her gun... He just laughed for a bit, trying to cough up the words whilst he was in his state of laughter. "C'mon...Shoot me, you rascal bitch!" Envy's eyes re-locked at the end of that, he was prepared to move if he heard the familiar sound of gunfire, and to continue his attempt at a taunt, he shifted back into Dan "Oh, I'm sorry, you want this guy back? I can't do that, unless of course you answer my questions." 

Envy was, of course keeping it a secret that he didn't actually eat Dan, and had the ability to bring him back, as he knew exactly where Dan was.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:51 am

The quartet on the sidelines found themselves being very clearly ignored. Although, it didn't take too much observation for them to realize that they were watching two overly-powered up people starting to engage in a conflict that would likely prove fatal to be caught in the middle of.

As a result, they backed up, leaving some distance between themselves and the feuding kitsune and feline. Can't do your job if your dead, after all. None of them made any further move to intervene, though they did appear surprised when Envy suddenly turned into Dan. What could this shapeshifting feline possibly want with the creature they were transporting?
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:39 am

Blitz made an irritated sigh as she suddenly fired her gun. After each shot, the revolver would spin 360 degrees before repeating. A total of 18 shots were fired in Envy's direction. She also spoke a single word evertime she fired. "Why. Won't. You. Shut. Up. And. Die. Al-Read-y?!" 

She did not care about the fact that the shapeshifter partially recognised her, he coulda met EXE, Tricksy, or, hell, even Mecha for all she cared. On a side note she also stepped backwards a bit to a tree as she fired. Why? She had quite the distance already.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:51 am

Envy decided to trick Blitz again, making it look as if the bullets had destroyed his body slightly, whilst in reality he had made an illusion, though it still hurt to create the image. 

Envy planned up his illusion, making a fake Dan lie on the ground, filled with holes as Envy made it look as if he crawled out of his body...

This all took a lot of energy to create, but it would hopefully be worth it, Envy taunting Blitz again.

"You don't remember the small Bladesinger? Pathetic, and now your friend here is plenty o' dead."

The bullet holes stayed in the illusion, whilst Envy was panting from doing something he had never done before.

"Ya know, since you killed his body... You've sorta rid my own of some energy... A bit rude to steal one's meal..."

Envy began his laughter again, "I CAN bring him back, you know... You just have to answer my questions... How will you explain to your boss that you killed off one of your own mates?"
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Their little audience each had their own responses to watching Blitz seemingly blast several bullets into the tiger and they watched him splay out onto the ground, along with Envy seemingly crawling up out of the tiger's form.

The policefox was immediately on his radio again, reporting a gunfight and to send an ambulance as someone had been shot several times.

The equine had drawn his weapon, but made no move to try and help Envy or Blitz. As far as he could tell, they were both completely insane.

The coyote's eyes widened and he made a point to back up several more steps himself. He sure wasn't going to stick around and see who else got filled with lead or eaten.

And finally the dhole just looked on with wide eyes. Had they really just murdered his partner? How in the world was he supposed to explain this entire mission going so far awry? Even worse, how much of his pay would be docked as a result?!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:12 am

"Buddy. You suck at lying. I'm a professional liar and a keen eye for illusions. Tricksy taught me how to know. She's the queen of illusion, and taught me a few tricks as well." You know when a data file digitizes out by corruption? That's what happen to Blitz's figure once she reached the tree. And it seemed illusions don't work on her, it would be like scaring someone whose dead.

Blitz reappeared in the same manner as she brought a shotgun up from her waist and fired as she ran at him from behind. "You made things alot worse than they were, freakshow. Now get outta here with your stupid titles like a good little boy!" She basically barked out at Envy.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:32 am

Blitz dissipated into the tree, it seemed to Envy, he sighed...

Then he heard the same voice behind him, then the gunshot at the same moment... He managed to catch all but one bullet in a small gravitational shield.

He fell over as the bullet lodged itself into his left shoulder, throwing down his shield with him, he got up shortly afterwards and transported the matter of his body to a nearby area, passing out as he made it there...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:58 am

The rest of the group continued to observe in relative silence as this fight carried on. And then, just like that, after being shot at again, the feline just vanished. For now, though, no one moved, pretty much expecting it to be just another trick.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:41 am

Blitz snarled as she looked around with her scattergun pointing out. "That's it? That's all you got ?! Knew you were just talk, worthless maggot-addict!" Blitz was angry & surprised at the same time. Not only did she lose an ally, she was surprised he actually fled. H-O-L-Y Shite.

Her ear flicked as she heard shallow breathing. She headed to the group on the sidelines. "Anyone else? If not, then get outta here. I've got a mess to clean up and people to protect." Protect? Where did that come from?
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 am

It took a moment for the quartet to kind of snap out of their brief little stupor. That was some weird stuff, alright. However, the dhole was back to taking charge. He had no idea what she meant by her question, but he stepped forward.

"Did that guy seriously just kill Dan? How do we explain that?" he demanded, "There's not even a body left!" He glanced over his shoulder towards the two police officers. "And now they've called for more back-up and an ambulance!"

The fox squinted his eyes at them. "Look, whatever's going on here looks pretty shady to me and now there's been.. some... kind of murder," he pointed out, "We have to investigate and find out not only what you people are doing, but why the other... person felt the need to come pick a fight as well."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:53 am

Blitz gained a frustrated expression. "Here's the fuckin' run-down, Mr. Authority: I've got system that runs for transporting freakbags like myself. I give them new lives at a safe haven for them. Unfortunetaly, there are some super-powered dirtbags who want to enslave them all. That asshole I just fought was one of them, and now I've got to look for my latest mutant so that she doesn't kill herself before getting the chance of a lifetime!" Blitz then pointed a metal finger in the officers direction. "No, you can't help & no, you aren't getting a location or description outta me! Last time I tried, I lost 13 mutants who are M.I.A. Find your higher up Mole, and maybe, MAYBE I'll let you guys help. Now if you excuse me, I got things to do."

Blitz began to walk away as she picked up a few things she dropped before walking just outta hearing a sight range in this hell forest. She hoped her lie would work like she wanted, even a smaller success would help het attitude today.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next