Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds Empty The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Azrael Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm

To some of the top adventurers, many believe that the mystic ruins hold more power than today's echidnia's say. Some believe it held a gateway to other worlds. Well there was one person studying this theory. A young hedgehog named thorn. accompanied by a pure white chao he calls grace. He spends his days trying to find the gate. But today he's in station square getting supplies. "Grace go find some fruit for yourself and put it in this basket." He said handing a small basket to the chao. She nodded flying off to go find the fruit. Thorn looked at some of the other products while he waited.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 25, 2014 10:54 pm

A brown fox sat at a table by herself not too far away from the young hedgehog, a cup of coffee next to her and a phone in her hands.  She seemed to be hurriedly texting someone, a flustered look on her face.  A minute past and she slammed the phone down on the table, earning her a few glances from other people passing by. She cursed under her breath and covered her eyes with her hands.  "Of all the days....."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 12:18 am

The little chao flew and landed at the table the fox was at. "Chao" grace tilted her head looking at the fox. Her companion still browsing. "Chao!" She called. The hedgehog  looked over. "Grace what ya need?" He asked the chao walking over
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 12:23 am

The fox looked up, her face slightly red.  A single tear had fallen from her left eye.  She brushed her short, brown hair away from her face, and took a sip of her coffee so she didn't look like the worst thing that could happen just happened.  "What is it?" she asked.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 12:41 am

"Easy my chao said you looked like you needed to talk or something." Thorn said. " my name is thorn and my chao is grace. " the white chao flew up to her face smiling "chao!" She said flying to thin and sitting on his head. "Something bugging you?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 am

She sighed.  "My name's Rose.  And if you really want to know, you should probably sit down."  She pointed to the chair across from her.  "It's a long story."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 1:54 am

"Chao!" Grace beat on his head. "Alright Gracie I'm sitting" thorn sat down ready to listen. 'Gracie you just want to cheer her up'  he thought. "Alright then what's bugging you Rose"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 am

"Well, me and my boyfriend were together for five years.  We met here actually.  He called me up and asked me to meet him here, so I came.  I waited for like an hour, and he never came.  He just texted me that he's been cheating on me for three years."  She sighed after saying it, as if now that it was out things could get better.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 am

Thorn sighed. "Man that just sucks." He said. "And he wasn't worth it. He's a coward for not telling you up front." Grace flew holding a fruit out to Rose. "Chao chao!" She cried. Thorn looked to the chao. "Grace said take one and smile please."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 2:13 am

Rose smiled and took the fruit and took a bite, then tilted her head.  "What about you?  What brings you here?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 2:42 am

"I'm just here for supplies for me and grace. We have to head back to mystic ruins I have research to get to" thorn said. Grace threw a fruit at him. "Ow Gracie what was that for!" "Chao!" "What?" "Chao chao!" "But..... Oh alright I'll ask.." Thorn looked to Rose. "She wants me to ask if you want to come with us. Something about a chance fore adventure"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Her eyes widened.  "Really?  I've always dreamed of going there!  Of course!"  She put the half-eaten fruit down.  "At least that can take my mind off of him."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Thorn was almost shocked. He looked to Rose. Then the little white chao. Grace was dancing a little. She was excited 'I've never seemed her this happy.' He thought. He looked back to rose. "Alright but I warn you. We won't be coming back for some time. If you come with us be ready to camp out there for a few weeks."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 pm

"Believe me, anything is better than sitting here and moping around for the rest of my life."  She stood up.  "Now what other supplies do we need?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Thorn smiled. He pulled out a list. "Well I need some new notebooks and ropes and then we can head out" he said. Grace  flew landing on Rose's head.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm

"I can grab the ropes then."  She started towards a store, then stopped and turned around.  "Meet back here, okay?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Thorn nodded heading for the bookstore. Grace was still on Rose's head. "Chao"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Rose smiled at Grace and picked her up, and sat her on her shoulder.   "Come on, let's go get those ropes."  She walked into the store.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Grace smiled jumping off her head. Flying toward the shop
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 8:25 pm

She walked into the store and to a section in the back where a bunch of ropes were hanging from hooks.  She took a couple of long ones and went to the counter to buy them, then walked out of the store to the table.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Grace sat on her head as they waited. Thorn came moments latter with notebook stacked on each shoulder. "Sorry to keep you waiting"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 pm

"It's okay.  Is this enough?"  She held out five ropes.  She smiled at Grace on her head.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Thorn smiled. "It's perfect. And I see grace has taken quite the liking to you" he said taking his backpack off. "Here help me pack it in." He placed the notebooks in but the bag didn't seem to be filling .
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm

She tilted her head.  "Endless bag?"  She put the ropes in.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 pm

"A Gift from a friend of mine during my travels. And it was a little before I found grace's egg" he said as he zipped it up. Grace sighed. "Chao chao..." "She was alone when I found her egg. No where close to a chao garden"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next