Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds - Page 9 Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:33 am

Thorn smiled. "Well let's start with a recipe." He said pulling out a small notebook. "To sugest a starting one. I would say one of the stews "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds - Page 9 Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

She nodded and took the notebook from him, looking at the recipes.  Like he recommended, she flipped to the stews and looked through them until she found what she was looking for.  "Beef stew.  Let's try that."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Thorn nodded pulling out the nessesary ingredients. "Now follow the instructions carefully. I wrote every step in that notebook. " he said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:40 pm

"Alright."  She looked at the instructions, studying them carefully.  "You have very neat handwriting."  She looked over at the stove.  "Okay, first step.  Put the ingredients in a bowl, right?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:55 pm

"First step, prepare your ingredients accordingly. Meaning chop up your beef and vegitables  and measuring them to the amounts listed in the recipe " he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:18 pm

"Oh."  She looked back at the page and then back at him, smiling.  "I meant to say that."  She looked at the bag.  "You have a cooking knife, right?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Thorn looked. "Oh I guess I forgot to pull it out" he went back to his bag pullin out a cooking knife handing it to her. "Here you go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:53 pm

She took the knife carefully and looked at the beef.  "Oookay......"  She placed the knife on the top of the meat, and looked at him.  "Teach away, master."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:09 pm

"Master. Isn't that a little much?" He said smiling he walked behind her guiding her hands. "What I always believed is that art should be made by artists hand." He guided  her hands cutting the meat  to the precise  amount before moving on.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 pm

She nodded, blushing as he touched her hand.  "Yeah.  Master is a little much."  She watched him guide her hands until the meat was cut.  "What's next?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Next I like to add a little onion" he put the onion on the cutting board. " it adds a little bit of flavor" he said. "Then a little pepper for spice"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:41 pm

She nodded.  "Alright."  She started cutting the onion, slowly at first then a little faster as she got the hang of it.  When she finished she moved onto the pepper, and cut that quicker as well.  She put them in with the beef, then looked at him.  "On to the next step."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm

"Now let's get some water to boil and put the ingredients in. We need to start making the broth" he said smiled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:36 pm

She nodded.  "Do you have water in here too?"  She smiled back at him.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:02 pm

"I always have a few jugs" he said pulling one out as well as a pot.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

"Alright."  She took the pot and put it on the stove, then looked over at him.  "How hot should the stove be?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:14 pm

"Just bring the water to a soft boil. I usually start with sixty degrees" he said he smiled he was happy to share what he knew with rose. He blushed a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 pm

She nodded, and turned back around before she could see him blush.  She set it to 60 degrees then waited for it to boil.  She looked back at him while she waited.  "so.... What should we do in the meantime?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Thorn blushed brighter red as he snapped back to attention. "I uh... Um usually do research. But... I don't know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 am

She blushed as well, and looked at him with wide eyes.  "Uh.... are you.... Okay?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:57 am

Thorn nodded. "I'm just fine. But your starting to turn a shade of pink" he said 

"Chao!" Grace flew in landing on rose's head hugging it. 

"Gracie come on I thought we agreed to leave them alone" roxy said panting as she looked like she ran a marathon 

"I missed papa and rose" grace said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:07 am

"Oh!"  She was caught by surprise by the sudden chao.  "Hey Gracie.  Haven't seen you in a while."  She looked up at Grace, smiling.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:56 am

The chao smiled. "I know. What have you and papa been doing"

Thorn smiled. "Figuring out she's better at cooking than my sister" thorn said grinning.

Roxy smiled. "Oh I see give your girlfriend the better lessons" she teased 

Thorn turned beet red. "Roxy hush"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Rose blushed as well.  "Uh... okay."  Should we keep going, or..."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:16 pm

"We can't stop now" thorn said smiling. "We're getting close to the finished product. Now that the water's boiling add the ingredients and a little salt and stir for about ten minutes."

Grace sat on Rose's head smiling. Roxy just leaned against the wall watching.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next