Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds - Page 18 Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Rose shrugged.  "Well, even if she doesn't eat, the rest of us have to.  Besides, I'll bet your pasta is as good as your beef stew."

Luna chuckled a little as well, looking at him while sitting down.  She patted the ground next to her.  "Why don't you come closer to the fire?  That's what it was for, anyway."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds - Page 18 Empty Re: The myth of the mystic ruins: gateway to the worlds

Post by Azrael Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Leo smiled going to sit next to her. "I think it's the only joy I get out of cutting off my arms." He said. "If you want to learn how to survive out here I can show you where to find water and food"

Thorn smiled. "Alright I think there's a water jug in my bag could you grab it for me while I get the stove set up?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Luna smirked.  "That would be helpful, but I'm a cyborg.  I don't need food or water.  I run on fuel.  Fortunately, I always keep some with me so you don't have to worry."

Rose nodded and walked over to the bag and pulled out the water jug.  She set it down next to him.  "Here you go."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am

Thanks rose." He said half way set up the stove.

"What about your organic components? Don't they need sustinence?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Luna shrugged.  "Well, they might.  I think something's in the fuel.  I'm not actually sure."

Rose smiled.  "No problem."  She stood next to him.  "Do you need help setting it up?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Maybe you should find out" Leo said.

No I think I " clang "ow!" He said hitting his head on the bottom of the stove.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Rose giggled and put a hand on his head.  "Are you okay?"

Luna shrugged.  "I'm not sure how I can do it here.  If I start to feel hungry, I'll say something.  But I'm fine for right now."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am

"Ya I'm use to having bumps on my head." He said rubbing his head. "Alright all set.

Grace sat on Luna's head. "Hi miss robot"

Leo lay back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 am

"Alright.  Here's the water!"  She picked up the water jug.

Luna smiled up at Grace.  "Hello.... Grace, right?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Grace smiled. "Yep that's me"

Leo looked to her "so you can understand her?"

Thorn grabbed the jug. "Thank you" he pours some of it into a large pot and started to boil it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Luna shrugged.  "I guess I can now."  She chuckled.  "I don't know how she can trust me."

Rose watched him intently.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Grace smiled. "Your momma's friend"

Thorn put the noodles in. "Alright I need you to start making the sauce. The ingredients and recipe should be in the bag
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 am

Luna smiled, then sighed.  "I feel horrible.  I was her best friend apparently and now I don't even know her...."

Rose nodded and pulled the recipe book out and flipped to pasta.  She looked at the ingredients and got them out, then began to make the sauce.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Grace looked into her eyes upsidown. "You do but they're deep in your mind. The memories are trapped in your mobian parts. Don't think as a cyborg, think as a mobian."

Thorn smiled as they cooked together. Hopefully after this was all over they could go back to mobius and live there happily.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 pm

She looked over and smiled as she saw his smile, then looked back to the sauce.  After a few minutes she had it finished.

Luna closed her eyes and concentrated.  After a while she shook her head and opened her eyes.  "I got nothing....."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Thorn finished the noodles and started to put them in bowls.

Grace smiled. "They're in there somewhere" she said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Luna shrugged.  "Well..... I guess I'll find them someday..."

Rose took the saucepan and got a big spoon to use to put the sauce on the pasta, and waited for him to finish putting it in the bowls.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Grace smiled. 

Leo looked to her. "So your like thorn in a way"

Thorn set the bowls down on a table so rose could put the sause on the noodles
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:13 am

She poured the sauce on top, then went to the bag to grab some forks.  She came back and placed them in the pasta.

Luna tilted her head.  "Yeah..... When you put it that way....."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 am

Leo smiled. "Thorn lost his memory in the escape. And we got seperated. Grace there reverted into her egg"

Thorn walked over handing out bowls.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Luna smiled back.  "I lost my memory when I died, apparently.  Something like that."  She looked up at Thorn.  "Thanks.  This looks good."

Rose sat down next to them with her bowl.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18