Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

4 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 am

"It doesn't really bother me anymore.. I just grew used to my customs for other part time jobs."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:32 am

"You have yet to tell me your story Kitty." He said looking to her. "Why are you who you are now and what made you that way?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:35 am

"Parents left me at a young age, dropped out of high school, picked up several jobs on the street till I could afford somewhere to live, almost got killed a couple of times while working the corner, finally got a job at the coffee shop a week ago... Not doing too good." She sighed a little
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:41 am

Azrael sighed. "Well demon hunting doesn't exactly bring cash either but I haven't really needed it."  He looked to her putting down the books. "You hungry at all? " he asked taking off his jacket hanging it up. He didn't wear a shirt and it showed some of the scars for demon fights he's gotten in
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 am

"Starving!" She said with much excitement
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:45 am

He merged his tails into one again and smiled "prepared to be amazed as the worlds famous cook azrael shadowsong makes you his best chicken." He said pulling out everything he needed and started to cook.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:47 am

She popped her head over the couch and watched him get ready. She looked over to the books and snagged one.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:49 am

"Careful what you read. One of those might be a spell book" he said. Though he didn't even look it was like he knew.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:52 am

"Oo~ let's See... January 12, 1818.... I once saw..." She stopped and closed the book. "Oh my." She put I back on the pile. "I'm sorry."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:54 am

Azrael looked to her. "Funny how you pick my journal that I started when I was five" he said smilig. "Go ahead kitty. I don't mind" he continued cooking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:56 am

"I would rather not... Seeing that it's too embarrassing to read aloud..." She said pulling the book back over to continue reading.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:03 am

"Who knows you may learn more about my past... Maybe even yourself if I have met you in the recent past" he said. "I always keep track of those I meet in there."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:04 am

"How could I be in here?" She asked with spurts of giggles.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 am

"Who knows kitty. I am over three hundred. I may have met you or your ancestors before you" he said placing foo don't he table. "Come and get it tris"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:11 am

"Wa'da make?" SHe asked getting up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:17 am

"Azrael's chicken of the heavens." He said. "It tastes so good you'll swear your an angel" he smiled. "You eat up I'm gonna take a shower myself.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:21 am

She sat down at the table. "Where did you get those scars matcho man?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:29 am

"A demon got lucky" was all he said before going upstairs. 

A little time went by and azrael walked back down in thought a towel over his shoulders and some clean pant hung on his hips. He walked towards the desk using his powers to pick the books back up.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:30 am

Tris was back on the couch, the food locked clean off each plate. "Do you always read!!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 am

"No, I train kill demons cook shower sleep. This is me trying to figure out what the jewel does and what it might do to you." He said. "Why what exactly are you looking for?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:35 am

"... Sounds like a boring way to live for 300 years..." She said in exhaustion. "If I was you, I would go out and party, go on dates, get laid every day!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:39 am

"If I did that then you would have died at the hands of that demon" he said "besides I'm still not use to how things have advanced... And I have no one."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 5:40 am

"No one what?" She looked over to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 am

He set the books down. "I've been alone for two hundred years. Just me and the ghosts of those who use to live in this village." He said. "The only times I've ever left is to kill a demon whose appear in this world."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 pm

What a boring life... She thought. If he went out and made friends, they would eventually pass... "That's a very hard burden to hold..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next