Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

4 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel Empty The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 pm

It was night time in Kitnsui village ruins. A lone house stood the owner a fabled demon hunter. But everyone knew demons didn't exist, especially young Tris the tiger. He had caught wind that there was treasure in this glorified demon hunters house and she wanted to take as much as possible. So she snuck towards the house ready to strike.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 10:24 pm

"Just go in... And get out fast.." She thought aloud. "Come on Tris.. You got this."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 10:31 pm

There appeared to be no one home. And there didn't seem to be much in the name of treasure. Most were relics. But in the back of the room in a case sat a red jewel. It shined bright in the dark house luring tris to it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 10:55 pm

As Tris roamed inside the house, she snuck around like the kitten she was. She bypassed most of the relics, taking things here and there... Then something pulled her. A big urge pulled her to the back of the room where the jewel was held. "Oo~ momma, we hit the jackpot!" She whispered as she went by and plucked the jewel up from its stand
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 11:01 pm

"Who's there!" Came a voice from outside "who's in my house!" The doorknob started to turn. The owner was coming in. The door opened as a black and red fox stood in the doorway.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Her jaw clenched as she set the jewel down. She pondered for a second before snagging it. I can't stay for long. She turn and ran.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 pm

"Hey you stop!" The fox said running after her "come back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Oh no oh no. He saw me! ... Hopefully he didn't see my face.. She thought, jumping through a window.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm

The fox ran outside to confront her. "You need to put the jewel back. It's not safe." He warned.the look on his face wasn't anger but worry. "Just give me the jewel"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Her lips were pursed together. She was already in too deep. "Why?" She held the bag tightly "you're not doing anything with it
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 pm

"Because I know the dangers" he said. "Trust me that jewel is more trouble than it's worth."  The fox was in jeans and a torn up leather jacket. His eyes were red and he had a broad sword on his back and a katana on his hip. What this the demon hunter who owned the house?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 pm

She pulled the neck of her shirt up to cover her mouth as she turned around. "........" She threw the bag at him. "Fine.. I'll just go somewhere else tonight."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 pm

The fox sighed Picking up the bag. "Don't com back around here unless you want to get yourself killed" he opened the bag the jewel wasn't there and she was already gone. "Oh no. This isn't good" he said. He would have to wait till morning to go after her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 pm

She smirked as she held the jewel. "O~ now I can finally get that thing I always wanted!" She giggled to herself as she disappeared into the forest.

~

The next morning in the small city she lived in, the sun shown threw her apparent building. The alarm clock beeped loudly, causing Tris to strain herself awake, she slammed her hand down on the snooze button and rolled out of bed. "God damn..." She crawled over to the windows and yanked the curtains closed. "Uggh!!!" She got up from the floor. 

She went to her chair that had her clothes laid out for work. "First work... Then I'll sell that jewel..." She fixed her little waitress outfit. "From there, I can get a new place to live." She said as she stroked through the kitchen and snagged a muffin. She shoved that muffin in her mouth and grabbed a set of keys and a coat as she walked down and out of her apartment. 

The streets she lived on wasn't the very nicest. She had to walk down many blocks to her job because she didn't have enough to afford a car. Even if she owned a car, she didn't have a place to keep it, it would probably get stolen at night if we had left it outside.

She she began her journey. She held the bag that held the heel close to her body, as she always held her bag when she walked down the street.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 12:09 am

As she started to make her way to work. Something felt off like she was being followed. The jewel seemed to pulse with light.. What could this mean
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 12:14 am

She could feel something warm in the bag, but she ignored it as she pushed on through. In the allyways she could see shadows move, but she shook that off too. Her pace picked up as she felt like someone was following her. 

She then ran in the small coffee shop and grabbed a small green apron and tied it around her waist. 

"You're late again Tris." Said the large brown dog. 

"I-I know..." She placed her things in a small box. "It won't happen again."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 am

Someone in a trench coat walked in and sat in a chair waiting. The jewel called to her in warning. 

~

The fox walked int the city following her trail from last night. He appeared out of the shadows inside her home. "So this is where she lives.... No wonder she's a thief."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 am

She began her work and walked over to the man in the coat. "What can I get you?" She asked.

Tris wore a white button up t-shirt with a beige skirt, along with her black heels and green apron.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 am

"You can get me the jewel you hold" he said with a snarl.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 12:31 am

She blinked for a moment before sitting down at the table he was in. "H-how did you know?" She said studying his face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 12:42 am

The figure snarled. He grabbed her shirt collar. "Give me the jewel!" 

~
The fox ran following her scent. "Damn it why didn't I sence the demon eariler! I got to get to her fast"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 12:44 am

"Ahah... Sir." She said nervously. "No need to get aggressive." She yanked at his hand. "Maybe a iced latte will put you in a better mood." She gave a worried smile as others began to look.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 am

The mans hand was like  iron. "Give me the jewel mortal and I'll make you death swift" he threw her into  the wall. 

Hey that's no way to treat a lady now is it?" The fox walked in growling. "Will you demons ever learn" 

"Stay out of this Azrael I'm only here for the jewel"

"Hey you thief! Get out of here with the jewel  go to the forest!" Azrael tackled the demon and threw it outside.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:09 am

Before he could say 'hey' she was out the door.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 am

Azrael sighed. "I'll talk to her later. Now ratharis time to send you.." But the demon was gone. "Ah crap" he ran after the thief. 

On tris's end she would start seeing demon all over the place. Some of them walked with the normal mobians as friends there were other destroying things off in the distance.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next