Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

4 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 am

She began to breathe heavily. "What the he'll is going on!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:17 am

"Hey thief! Wait up!" Azrael shouted trying to catch up. 'She has to be freaking out right now.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:20 am

She looked like wasps were attacking here but nothing was visible. She was running so fast that a tree root caught her food and she ended up Fallon flat on her face
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:23 am

Azrael ran to her helping her up. "Hey slow down I'm trying to help" he said "now breath and look at me. You need to focus"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:26 am

She have one good look up to ax and freaked out again. "I-It's you!!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:28 am

"Calm down. Do you want him to find us?"azrael said. "And I tried to warn you about this" he let go of he shoulders. "Come on we need to get back to my place. It's the only place demons can't go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:31 am

She tried her best to stand up and move, but she winced from the pain. "You just... You just run along, I'll catch up and follow you."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 am

"Not a choice. You need to come with me now..." He noticed she was in pain. "You alright" he asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 am

"Just dandy." She cradled her bag. "Lead the way."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:44 am

Azrael looked to her. "Don't run from me alright otherwise he'll be back. And to tell the truth that was mercy he showed you. He could have killed you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:50 am

"You're wasting time, I'll follow you okay? And, what would it matter to you if I died anyway?" She looked at him and have him a little push. "Go!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:53 am

He grabbed her hand. He pulled her into the shadows. And they walked out in his home. "Don't order me around."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:54 am

"...well I just assumed you wanted to get the show on the road."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 am

"Your safety is my first priority." He said.  "Now that ratharis knows you he will hunt you down." He sighed. "But you wouldn't understand that."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 1:59 am

"I know a lot of things..." She looked up and down at him, "you'd be surprised to something's you've never seen." She chewed her lip a little. "And I do understand."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 am

Azrael looked to her. He sighed. "Sorry to drag ya off . The name's azrael. I'm a demon hunter if you haven't already guessed. What's your name, or should I call you kitty?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:08 am

A slight blush covered her face. "You can call me Tris..." She looked away. "I'm a waitress at the coffee shop..." She looked down at her dirty clothes. "If you haven't noticed"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 am

"And a thief." Azrael said. "What lead to that anyway" he asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:29 am

She rubbed her bare arms. "Can we go inside please?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

Azrael nodded leading her inside. "You want some tea?" He said "or coffee"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:36 am

"Tea please... And, if you have any honey, could I have that too?" She asked following him inside.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:38 am

"Alright sweet tea for the kitten." He said chuckling. He started to make her tea. "So do you wanna hear my story first or do you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

She thought for a moment. He sure is being nice. He wasn't even mad when i stole his things... "I'd love a good story." She said as she went to go sit at the counter. Maybe there was a reason as to why he was being so unbelievably nice
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:45 am

"You sure. It's pretty long" he said. "Besides there's a few things I want to make sure your comfortable with before I tell you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:46 am

She Rested her head in her hands. "Alright, what do you think I might be uncomfortable about?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next