Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

4 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:49 am

"Would you believe I'm I've three hundred years old?" He asked. Actually he looked about her age maybe even a little over.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon and the Tiger: the Jewel of Azegel

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:50 am

"Really?" She looked at him with a new found curiosity.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:54 am

"317" he said handing her her tea. "Another thing. I'm not your average mobian....." His tail glowed splitting into seven seperat tails. "I'm a demon myself.... But I'm also a demon hunter."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 am

"How ironic! You're basically hunting yourself." She said as she cupped the teacup. "Well, I'm your average joe mobian... I'm only twenty-two."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 am

"No I hunt my cousins technically." He said sitting down. "This is.... Was my home village.  Three hundred years ago I had a normal life... I was the every day mobian. It was my seventeenth birthday and my demon brother saw it fit to destroy this place thinking I would us the rage to go evil demon... I gained my powers going to hell and I came back out a demon hunter. I think you know what happened after that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 am

"You started picking up Thieves and give them tea or coffee?" She gave a small smile as she took a sip.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 am

Azrael sighed. "Actually... Your the first person who's come out here in two hundred years." He leaned back in the chair. "I've been alone ever since my friends died years ago. People crated rumors that this place was haunted."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:17 am

"Hence why I came out here in the first place." She raised her eyebrow. "I'm worry about the jewel thing."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:22 am

"It's called the jewel of azegel... A relic and a powerful one at that." He said. "Hence why I tried to stop you. Every demon on the planet is after it. And let's just say unless you wanna be a slave to demons we have to keep it away from them." Azrael looked to her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:24 am

"Not like I'm a slave already..." She mumbled while going for another drink. "So... What else does this relic do besides making me see things?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:33 am

Az sighed. "I wish I knew." He said. "That's one relic I couldn't  figured out." He stood up and looked to the other relics. " all of these were mad by demons. But the jewel is a mystery.... May I see it for a moment?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:34 am

"Well... It is yours." She said as she dug through her bag and pulled it out.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:40 am

The gem glowed in her hands. "Amazing... It's never done that before." He picked it up out of her hand and the glow stopped. Azrael thought for a moment. "I want you to hold on to it... Maybe I have a book somewhere on what it's powers are or why it glows for only a handful of people" he handed it back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:42 am

It began to glow again. "Well.. I can assure you that I don't have any 'crazy' powers."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 am

Azrael smiled. "Well let's see what my books have to say" he snapped his finger and pools started to float around and to him as he flipped throught pages.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 am

"Do you have a restroom I can freshin up in?" She patted her dirty clothes.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:50 am

"Upstairs to the left second door." He said looking through books. "And if you want check the closet in the guest bedroom across the hall.  "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 am

"Thanks azrael." She said hopping off to go fix herself up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 am

"You can call me Az. Or you can think of something." He said smiling. "I'll be done in a sec"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 am

She smiled and went off her way. 

As time passed, she came back down, her fur more brighter and a little puffy. "Damn Azzy... Your shower sure is hot. I'm used to cold ones." She said as she had the towel draped around her neck, now wearing a long t-shirt
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:16 am

" I noticed I was in your appartment before the demon attacked you" he said. And I installed the plumbing myself. I love a hot shower. "He looked up to her and blushed a little. "Um are you only wearing a shirt?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:18 am

"Yea? So?"  She dried her hair with the towel. "Wait... You were at my apartment?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:24 am

"I had to hunt you down and get to you before the other demon found out you had te jewel." He said blushing. "And your not in your own home so please put some more clothing on" he looked back to the books his muzzle bright red.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 16, 2014 4:26 am

She went to go lay on the couch. "But, I am a guest, rosy." She smiled a bit and entangled herself in blankets
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 am

"Yes but you just met me and yur already half naked on the couch" he said looking over to her occationally. He tried to keep his focus on the books.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next