Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Transformation (Revival 2)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Human Transformation (Revival 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Revival 2)

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:26 am

[If it isn't broken, don't fix it.  Retaining most of the original entry post.]

As soon as everyone was in, the tanks immediately closed and then filled with the green goop.  A white flash greeted the players - in an instant, they were in the main hub. "Welcome to the game hub, we plan on making more worlds after the one you're going to test, so there's only working one portal for now. Once you-" Dr. Galvez was cut off by an explosion reverberating through the hub.  The main portal back to the real world blinked out, the stone gateway exploding into tiny fragments.  The other portal, the one to the game world, distorted under the faulty session and started to suck them in with irresistible force, drawing all six testers through the gateway into the portal.  The same mysterious forces causing the problems pressed in on their consciousnesses...and everyone blacked out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blink, blink...
...blink...

In the not-too-hot midmorning sun, an anthropomorphic silver vixen slowly opened her eyes.  She tried sitting up, but quickly laid back down, a paw held against her forehead.  "...the specs said disorientation, not a hangover...heck, I don't even drink..."  After a few more minutes she sat up, bright blue eyes surveying the world.  A green, open plain appeared around her, stretching for quite some distance, although she noted figures scattered around the same rough area.  Off towards the horizon in one direction, a town.  "...something went wrong..." mumbled the fox.  Slowly, becoming much more aware, she climbed to her hindpaws, pausing once she had and looking down at herself - simple blue jeans and a plain blue t-shirt -  and back at her three tails, all as silvery gray as the rest of her.  The vixen shivered from her senses.  "Talk about real...guess this is really what the other side of the fence is like.  Although...I thought I had five tails..."  Leaving off the question, she headed for the closest figure, a fox with deep blue fur, calling out names as she went from the list Doc had.  "...Brandon...Jenny...Briar...Steven...Brendan...anyone?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Revival 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Revival 2)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 am

"Ugh.." Was heard not far away, a red wolverine garbed in sports tape from waist to shoulder, baggy black shorts and red marks over the sides of his muzzle. He stood up wobbly and he look around "Wha...what happened? Am I...?" He looked at his hands "We're in, but, what was that explosion?" He continue gazing over the land "Helloooooo?" He called out loudly

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:12 pm

The once Ditzy Briar now had the appearance of a platinum blonde fox, wearing a fabulous blue dress. Laying on the ground of the plain, not too far from the others, the vixen's eyes fluttered, her vision somewhat blurred.

"H-hello?" she stuttured, "What happened, what was the bang bang?" she asked.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:25 am

Brendan, or should I say Solar, slowly opened his eyes and looked around and then down at himself. He happened to be the dark blue fox he had created. Blue shirt and jacket and all. He brought his hand up and felt his hair as well as his goggles. "Sweetttt" He glanced at the female fox coming at him. "Hey another pro fox fan eh? You one of the girls?" He propped one leg behind the other and smirked. "I'm Brendan if you're wondering. Which one are you?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:43 am

The vixen watched him wake up and check over himself, then approached closer when he noticed her watching.  She shyly waved back, tilting head.  "...oh...hiya, Brendan."  She blinked at him, bright blue eyes wide. "I guess you should call me Jayne.  I went by Jaye out in the real world, wherever we are relative to it now..."  She glanced back and around, crossing arms over chest a bit conspicuously when she realized the ramifications of his other question of her identity.

More thoughts quickly crossed her mind.  '...stay in character, Jaye...although the truth is kind of inevitable...'  She looked back to Brendan.  "What about you, in character?  ...and what do you think happened...?"  The kitsune uncrossed her arms, flicking tails and watching her fellow vulpine as some of the other figures began to stir.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am

The sky is very blue when Jenny wakes up. Her memory is fuzzy, and there's a slightly nauseous feeling in her gut. At first, she assumes that the entire trip to the test lab had been a dream, but then she wonders why on Earth the sky would be invading her room. Thinking back, the explosion comes to mind, but none of the minor details. She never pays attention to details. However, staying in this virtual realm for the rest of eternity is not high on her bucket list.

She sits up, slowly, and her-- or more accurately, Mercutio's-- long, onyx hair falls around his shoulders. He can't help but smile. Though the circumstances aren't great, there's still some pleasure in seeing the results of modern technology. He stands, unused to his own strength. He pats himself down, feeling to make sure he has everything she had designed him with, including his two pistols. He pulls one out of his hip holster and looks at it, holding it in his hands. Fantastic.

He slips it back into place and looks at the surrounding fields and sky. It's so hard to believe that all of this is digital. As his gaze falls on the other testers, who seem to be doing fine, as well, he regards them one by one. There are two females and two males that he can see. Which is interesting because there was only one other girl in the lab. Jenny guesses it's the blonde fox. Her immediate reaction is to get competitive, but in this situation, it's useless and idiotic. She tells herself this repeatedly, and semi-wishes she had chosen a female character.

(Note:) When referring to Mercutio, I mean the body. When referring to Jenny, I mean the player.

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 am

A purple hedgehog with his bright red scarf, long brown trench coat, his jeans and white shirt, laid there sleeping, while the others began to awake around him.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:22 am

"Oh...you're uh..one of the guys? ...cool." He kinda awkwardly crossed his arms and looked around at the others. "So that would mean one of the girls is playing a guy by the appearance of the others.." He looked back to Jaye. "I am in character. Pretty much my whole life. Sol and I have the same personality." He uncrossed his arms and scratched his chin. "And on the question of what happened? Eh..iunno, if it's a problem they would have pulled us out. So i'm sure they're working to fix it."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 am

Jaye glanced down.  "Yeah.  One of the guys.  I'm as much my character as not, though, so I may as well ask people to call me Jayne and get used to it as long as we're in this world..."  She sighed.  "God, this is weird.  I'm no trans-anything, but also felt a female character fit better...yeah."  Another awkward pause.  "So."  The vixen's eyes shone brightly as she looked around.  "...I thought the other people were further away, maybe my vision was blurry or something."  Jaye - she couldn't personally come to calling herself Jayne yet - went to poke the other people who weren't already awake and bring them back over towards Brendan, telling each of them, "We're in this world, we should make the best of it..."  So far, though, she didn't ask any more questions on identity, nor did she answer any.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Needless to say, Jenny feels like a complete badass. Her height has been increased a good five inches, and her balance is way off. As Mercutio follows Jayne, his steps are slightly unsure, but after his first couple of yards in the virtual world, his balance returns.

Once near the group of the other VR testers, he keeps a good space between himself and them and crosses his arms. He stands completely still; no movement besides his eyes, which scour the other testers, one by one, scorching over them like fires. Even his tail is completely stiff. 

This about as "in character" as Jenny will get. After all, Mercutio, like the rest of her characters, is a portion of herself. Mercutio just happens to be the "loner" part of her. If the other testers choose to include her, so be it. If not, she'll watch from the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 am

He heard the voices of other people. His ears twitched from the sounds as he picked his head up, needing to let his eyes adjust to the new lights and the new world. "What the..."

Steven was no longer himself, he was Screach, but didn't feel any different, though he was shorter, he still felt the same. He jumps up and walks over to the group. "So I guess you guys are the other testers?" he said looking at each of the people who have awoken. "I never introduced myself quite yet, my name is Steven, but I guess you can call me Screach." he holds out a hand for anyone to shake, a big silly smile on his face.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:52 pm

She attempted to get up, her vision still blurred. As she attempted to stand up she stumbled, "S-someone help me over here?" she asked, weakly waving her arm.."Someone mind telling me what happened?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Kenta...er..Brandon, Wandered over more, noticing Brooklyn, he looked to her, still confused as to why and how they had ended up here and in this form "Here" He grabbed her by the wrist softly, still unaware of how this small, weird shaped body worked "I honestly have no idea what is going on..." He said with a tilted head as he assisted her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Solar/Brendan looked around at the various others and smirked. "Welcome to the world of Mobius guys." He turned towards the horizon and waved his arms around. "We're finally here!!!!!!!" He slowly turned back to them and looked each one over getting a good look at each of the characters. He pauses on Mercutio. Wonder who that is.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 pm

[Unfortunately, we have lost Darcy.  Plot will align.]

As Jaye finished gathering the testing group together, then took her place in the...vaguely circle-like gathering, she winced at the feeling of a tremor.  The vixen hit the ground as the ground began quaking, hoping that most of the others would as well.  One who wasn't so fortunate was Jenny, alias Mercutio - just moments after the tremor began, she (he?) sank into a brightly flashing circle on the ground.  This unstable rift swallowed her in seconds, then vanished without a trace.  The outside world saw her return, but this connection that formed out of the system's unstable chaos was little help towards the rescue of the remaining testers.

Back in the game world, Jaye slowly lifted her head as the earthquake ceased.  "...gone...just, gone..."  She trembled slightly, since he could have gone...anywhere.  "Quick.  Before that happens again and we lose someone else.  Who are each of us, out of character and in character?"  Realizing that she should probably lead in this, she continued, "Jaye Granger in the outside world, but Jayne here."  A glance down.  "Yes, I was male."  She returned her look to the landscape, as though daring another earthquake to claim another member of their little group.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 pm

She walks over to the Jaye, almost completely ignoring Kenta, "Briar Rae~!" she chimes cheerily, "On the outside anyway, in here, I'm Brooklyn Katiyana~", she gives Jaye a wierd look, "I'm all female," she giggles, wagging her fox tail from side to side,
"This game sure is cool! I mean, look at us!"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Kenta/Brandon wanders over to the group with a harsh sigh and a fold of the a"Kenta Ibushi." He nods to the others "Outside I'm Brandon, luckily I made my character male." He looks around "But no one will be lucky if you all get swallowed by whatever that was that just took one of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:09 pm

[As you all know, Darcy has departed from our ranks.  Solar, whose post would be next, has recently requested that his character be idle for the time being.  However, the RP is not dead by any means.  I'll be posting upon my return in two days and we'll keep going then.

- QL]
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2