Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYOA: Revival

4 posters

Go down

CYOA: Revival Empty CYOA: Revival

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am

Sooo I actualy have been wanting to do one of these for a while and yesterday I suddenly discovered people were doing them on the forum, so I figured 'eh why the heck not' I've had a few story arcs sitting on the shelf, so I figured I'd put them to use.

Same rules apply as most other threads. I'll randomly generate the command from the commands that got put in. I will insert images as needed

I will update this every Sunday.

Input can be done by >> Input here

----------------------------------

Unlike the ongoing trend, you do not wake up in a dark room on the floor. You wake up in your own bed, the faint whirring of machinery around you as well as the constant flickering of little lights that tell you that everything is just as it should be.

You also remember that your name is Mechido Deltora , you're part of mobius most common and generic species. In other words you're a Hedgehog. As you sit up in your rather high tech looking bed the lights turn on in your room, acknowledging that you are indeed awake and ready to start your day.

Your room is rather spartan really, with just a few comforts. There is a Mirror on the western wall, A Clothing Box at the foot of your bed and a Desk covered in all manner of devices in the eastern corner.

What do you do?
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

CYOA: Revival Empty Re: CYOA: Revival

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:31 am

> Check out the devices on the desk
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:36 am

>> Stand up and examine yourself in the mirror.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:24 pm

>> Stand up and examine yourself in the mirror.

Reluctantly you get out of bed and a shudder travels down your spine as your feet touch the cold metal of the rooms floor. All this high tech stuff around you and no damned floor heating. Go figure. You make your way over to The Mirror to assess the damage your nights rest has done to your appearance.

CYOA: Revival Cyoamirror

You are most certainly not a morning person. Infact you Hate having to get out of bed and start a new day. It's such a hassle. You don't fail to notice that you have a rather bad case of bed hair or bed quills?

You better do something to fix that and you should probably switch out your pajama's for your actual clothes in the Clothing Chest at the foot of your bed before you try to Exit the room.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 pm

>>Switch out your clothes at the clothing chest before looking through the devices on the desk to see if there is anything usefull
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 am

>Get changed at the clothing chest before looking over the devices on your desk
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:53 am

>> Switch out your clothes at the clothing chest before looking through the devices on the desk to see if there is anything usefull - Uncanny illustrator

You walk over to the Clothing Chest at the foot of your bed and switch into your regular clothes, unsurprisingly blah colored and very sober looking, as grey and blue as everything on this ship. Hell, do you ever wish you could Get off this flying hunk of metal sometimes.

You walk over to the desk and the assorted devices there up on. You immidiatly pick up The head set. It's one of the most useful devices on there and kind of part of your Standard Attire. No one is caught without one as it allows you to  Communicate  with other people on the ship and alllows you to Analyse objects within your suroundings.

Other then that the desk contains a Data plate , A left over from your time in school. It mostly contains history data and frankly you always thought it was kind of Boring. Next to it is a watch like object you recognise as a Navigator,  it shows you where you are and where you've been. Currently its saved data only contains the map of the ship, not exactly a useless device but you've lived on this ship all your life.

Lastly there's what looks like a Gun, well its a stun gun really, it couldn't kill anyone, but it will drop them right quick enough. You've only recently gotten it back after a small Incident. People really can't take a Joke
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 am

>> Return to mirror and fix hair
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero