Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x - Page 40 Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 am

Zane looked and stood firm and skeptical.as carnage walked out and smirked to zane walking over to offer a hand to shake."welcome sir,Names Carnage."he said.

".."zane just shook his hand with a raised brow."carnage..that your real name?"he asked and set down lexi's lunch.

"naw i't rodger,my brother just called me that for so long."he said keeping rather calm.

"...hmh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:57 am

Lexi blinked and just smiled. "eheh~" she walked over to Zane.p, and gave him another look that said don't scare him. "Carnage helped him a lot, the guys here are nice." She sighed and began eating the lunch he brought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 am

"..are they now."
"ah i see whatch'ur doin' there sir,i know she's crushing on my sir and i dare insist you don't have to worry,it would be her mistake to think i could make her happy..though i would try if it did come to that."carnage said looking at zane,though he looked sincere about it,he only cared for half of it.
Zane was caught a bit off guard,not having been spoken to like that before."???.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 am

Lexi jumped. "!? I-I do not like you!" she said fiddling with her thumbs and blushing. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:09 am

".."they both looked to her and blinked.

"...ah well anyway sir,you probably would like to be with lex so,i'll be getting back to work,don't  interrupt any of my guys while they work."he said and walked for his office.

Zane just stood and pocketed a hand.".........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 am

Lexi blinked and sighed, and took Zane's hand and walked. "...I'm guessing that meant a no..." she said, and shook her head. "...this is the tank I've been working on." she said and showed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 am

"..i really don't know what i think.."he admitted and looked at the tank."!.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:16 am

"..I like him...I...couldn't sleep." she said and sighed. "But ya.. This is the beauty tank." she said. "I at illy just got her armor on her before you came." she smiled and looked at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 am

"...don't..just...be careful alright?...your an adult now i haven't much i can keep you from doing now.."he said and looked over the tank."...so..what is it you want suggestions about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 am

she smiled. "won't you be there if something happens? Maybe...I can ask him to a park lunch today..." she said. "anyways...they told me it had a few leaks and I need to fix that.. But how to make the armor stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

"..more layers..thats pretty obvious.you should get some of that thick and strong metals,it is supposedly able to repel armor piercing bullets so..."he said and  climbed up on it."..course i'll be there..i'm just saying..you only just met the....guy."he said,a lack of words as he wanted to refer to carnage not by name but by his personal clasification of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:32 am

"..true...I'm sure he has someone and rubbed her neck. she walked to get the metal, struggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 am

"..won't find out unless ya ask,but anyway..i shouldn't be meddling.."he said and walked to help her a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 am

she just smiled at him and was using her strength to lift it, even then, it was hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:43 am

he didn't have a hard time and took most of the weight and helped her lift it."...if your happy,thats what matters.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 am

"I'd be happy. He seems... A man I could could on... We have more in common...but.. Is he interested in me is the question..."

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40