Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x - Page 39 Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Aqua looked at him, "Your in a good moood~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 pm

"ya~....it's nice.."he said and sighed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 am

she smirked. "well go to sleep~" she said and cuddled him, and soon fell asleep

------------

Aqua laid asleep still by Zane.

It was 4 in the morning as Lexi got up, setting alarm. She got up and got new clothes a cyan color baggy shirt with a brown belt, and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and her purple converse and ran for the shower. Taking a 30 minute shower she got out and blow dried her hair, styling her hair and braiding it into a side braid and got dressed putting her shoes on after her socks. Grabbing her head piece and put it on and a bracelet. She headed out the door making sure it was locked and ran for the shop. It was nearly 6 at this point. She ran in and made coffee for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 am

zane just remained asleep with the freedom of comeing whenever it was peaceful to his mind.

At the shop,carnage just sat at his desk working on more customer requests.as the others were just arriving themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

Lexi smiled and walked and sat a coffee down in front of him. "Morning boss!" she said. "Can ya make sure the boys get there's too?z, she asked and sat them down too."

Aqua cuddled slightly,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:56 am

"?.."he looked to the coffee and picked it up sniffing it."..sure but not for zipz..he's hyper enough."he said and smirked taking a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 am

she smiled and laughed. "Say.. You wouldn't mind.. If.. My dad came later? He really likes army things, and I just thought it would be nice cause I learned a lot from him, and I need some few suggestions... Would you mind?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 am

"no not at all,especially if it leads to a new customer."he said and looked to lexi." who's your dad?"he asked and kicked his feet up on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:05 am

she just smiled. "...Zane Helstrom. He's married to my sister Aqua." She said. she looked at him, and slightly rubbed her arm, uh oh..she started to feel love again~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:09 am

he smirked." hmh.not much of a name,but i can't talk,i mostly go by a nickname~."he said and shrugged."you can either wait for the boys to come or get to work,time is money,your paid by the hour as you work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 am

she smiled and just walked to begin working. ">////< dang...he's so cute~ ..~" She just began to get to work on the thing getting the base of the armor on and began wedding it on with the protected helemt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 am

he just sat and took his time on some papers he had to fill.as then his men started to arrive a bit late,but it was permitted,it just means more money for carnage to keep and pay for the shops' expenses.carnage took jim first though to get him aquainted to lexi,as he walked in alone."oi,lex,better get a chance to meet jim before he blocks us all out for the day."he said and motioned her to come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

Lexi blinked. "!?uhh...right." she said and walked and looked for Jim. "?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 am

there leaning on the wall was a color stained fox that just smirked and looked to her,shades over his eyes that didn't have one spec of paint despite the rest of him was nearly rainbow colored from the years of painting.

"Jim,this is our new teammate."carnage said to his friend who just spoke relaxed but loud."WELL ALRIGHT! BOUT TIME SOMEONE TOOK THAT AVAILABLE JOB,IT WAS GETTING LONESOME AND DEPRESSING AROUND HERE WHAT WITH RODGE'S TWIN DYING A YEAR AGO,WELCOME LITTLE LADY!CAN CALL ME JIMMY IF YOU WANT TA."he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 am

she cringed and held her ears. She just laughed. "H-hill.she said. I'm Alexia, call me Lexi or Lex if ya need." She said and moved her hands and sighed and looked to carnage and walked to begin working again. She wondered if Zane would be that protective day when he saw Carnage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:32 am

carnage followed lexi and smiled."you can probably guess he's lost his sense of an inside voice."he joked a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 am

she laughed. "sounds crazy to me~" she laughed and got back to wedding with the helmet off and welded the plates together for stronger support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:37 am

"careful when welding without that helmet on,you'll burn your eyes."he said and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 am

she smiled. "I know~" she said and flipped it down and worked. She continued working hard until noon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am

he was in his office and relaxed resting."..."

Zane was getting a jacket on and looked to aqua."i shouldn't be longer than a couple hours alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am

Lexi had walked out and rubbed her forehead from sweat and the heat. "Eheh~..." she sat in the lobby.

Aqua smiled. "Alright sweet heart~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:45 am

taking a baggy of food for lexi he walked out the door and into his truck driving.he know where cause he had seen the ad for a job there days beforehand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:47 am

Lexi jumped up. "D-Daddy!?, she smiled and got up and ran over and hugged him, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you! Let me go get my boss." She said and ran. "Hey Carnage!" she said. "C''mere!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 am

zane couldn't help but look around aat the place."alright.."

Carnage raised his goggles and looked to lexi."? what for? need help?"he said and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 am

"No!" She said and got motioned him to follow. "My dad is here. Thought you'd want to meet him." She said, and looked at Zane giving him a look that said she liked her boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next