Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x Empty x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 am

It was the year of 2033. It was quiet in town, nothing had changed much in the city. 
Parents driving there children to school. Kids having fun on the week ends. Birds cheeping every morning. But...something was missing...someone was missing. The night of this happened was she was promised something big that turned to be a lie, and had took her memories away, remembering nothing.

In the deep, darkest of the city, laid an old laboratory. Inside where people operating on people, and transforming them. "This one.." The doctor said.Minutes..hours..months..had past. "Finally! Get it running!" He commanded his crew, and followed orders. The body of the woman was laying with the rest...forever...

Operation Completed

Booting System...

There laid a metal body, with plates attached to make her look real. She followed the commands of who 'created' her. Engraved into back was the name the name of what she was called. L3-A43. That night was a special night. The doctor had put her out in the City to see how she would get along. Only knowing how to rebuild, and machine work. 

The next morning had greeting the people again. The 'machine' was siting out in the park looking as normal as ever, but only not knowing her name, nor remembering anything... She looked at people passing her, and just waved.

Back to top Go down

x Mechanics Problem x Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 am

All through by this time a large grizzly got a cup of coffee from a cafe and walked along the darkened streets.for a long time he wondered alot on something..and other than work nothing got his mind off it.till he gave up the hope."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 am

The woman sat reading a machine book. She liked finding mistakes and had a one and corrected them or corrected it the way she should have done it. She got up, and walked holding the book, and looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 am

het stood among the heavily populated area and scanned around..only to get a glimps of the mecha woman,first thought to him was 'oh great more cyberbeings.' but he stopped to evaluate."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

she looked at the people. "..." She continued her way a ident deny bumping into the frizzy. "S-sorry sir." She said and kept walking. Voice was clear and sounded like someone he knew. She walked, scanning the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 am

"it sparked his interest as he got a better look to her and moved then went to catch up."hey,hey! wait!"he said and tried to get her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 am

She continued walking thinking he was trying to get someone else's attention until she saw no one turned around. She blinked and stopped and turned around looking to the calling man. "Yes?" she said and took a seat on a bench outside of a store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 am

He stopped infront of her and looked almost histerical."..who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:46 am

"Me?" She said and sat in thought. "...the creator face me the name L3-A43.." She said looking to him. "...why?" She said and got up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 am

he looked to struggle for words as his mouth just moved as if he was gonna start a sentence."....eheh..just nevermind then...you just remind me of someone...should have known i'd never see her again.."he said and just walked."..am i loosing it finally?...."he asked himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:51 am

she blinked. " ahh..I can help find her. What dies she look like?" She asked. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

"novas,look i doubt anyone will find her i'll just leave it as..a girl in my life i enjoyed now here i go to get back to what i..do."he said and walked seeming unsettled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 am

she followed. "Sir...I'm sure she's here some where.. What about a DNA? Have any clothes or such?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 am

"..no.i got rid of them...couldn't stand to look at what i lost.."he said still walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 am

She blinked. "...maybe my doctor can help you! He's really smart and works with lot of people!" She said and walked expecting him to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

"oh geez i must have lost it..a doctor being reffered to another doctor.."he complained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 am

she looked to him. "Don't worry, I'm sure he can help." She said and walked. The city started to get nastier, and far more dirty. she led him into a building. A conveyor belt was carrying metals and bodies down. 

"Master?" She called. A man walked out with a latch over his eye and a scar. "..ah..L3-A43 you being me someone?" He said and looked up and down Novas. 

She stood. "No sir, but he's looking for a girl. He needs your help." She said. He lead them through a long hallway of people getting changed. Soulless bodies laid on another convecor belt behind glass getting burnt. Lexi's body laid on top of the pile as it went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 am

he followed and and sure enough saw her body,she stopped and looked,his expression of a sickening rage."!?...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:19 am

They both stopped and looked at him. "..." 

He blinked. "You coming?" He said.

The female blinked and looked at him.

Her body was being pulled into fire that the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 am

"..what kind of sick operations are you pulling here?"he asked his arms dropped limp to his sides."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 am

he blinked. "No sick.. Were helping the world..L3 here is good with mechanics, and machine work." He nodded. "This way to see what girl." He said and sat at a computer. "What was her name?" He asked.

the robot looked at Novas and blinked in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

he dropped himself into a seat a glare given to the doctor."..Alexia.."he answered.he was rather calm,as he was actually waiting for the right moment."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 am

he began to search in his folders. "!? N-nope!" He said. "No Alexia.." He was clearly lying as sphe glanced over,

She was looked at stuff and blinked. "???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 am

Novas' eyes were narrowed,they showed he was meditating on this."..your a real bad liar I hope you know..you killed her......You KILLED! an innocent and young woman! for what reason!"he said still sitting,it was shocking he wasn't bolting up to attack."..what gives you the right to just end her life like that you bastard....Even i don't have the right and i am of higher stature and power.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 am

"She agreed...she doesn't remember anything. She believes that's how she was born.." he smirk. "I'm afraid that's all I can do..now get out." She pointed to Lexi and motioned her to take him out, and did so. "...sorry about your lost." She said, clearly not showing it. "...I bet she was nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum