Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x - Page 3 Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:31 pm

"I promise I'm not hear to hurt you. You know I love you." She said and looked at him. she gently rubbed his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:34 pm

"no i don't,how can i trust that..nothins the same..how would i know your not some bot who is trying to mess with me."he just touched his chest to calm his gut so he wasnt puking between sentences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

she looked at him. "...Novas...you know I truly love you, my body was just transferred. My body is fine..it's not burned at all..you know how how my hey is completely frozen...they don't know that...and that fire couldn't just get rid of all the ice that quick." she stroked his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:41 pm

"........just go where you belong....you know what i need,now that i know what happened to ya,i need to be alone.i need liquor,and and...whatever else i get my hands on..."he said,still drunk as hell mind you,he probably wont remember all this by morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm

"..Novas.." She Just rubbed his back. "I'll be here for you. No doubt about that." She looked at him. "!?" She quickly got up and ran back for the laboratory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

he just watched her go."...stupid brain,you make all them imaginaries go like that....it's dumb..wheres my vodka?"he said and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 pm

nuuuuuuu bad Novas... Don't get drunk. eAe) 

She had rushed her self there and broke the glass. she quickly ran into the fire has her metal could stand it. She looked for her body and quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:50 pm

He just found his way to his liquor cabinent and took out a bottle,he didn't know which but he didn't care as he opened it and chugged most of it down,and sure enough passed out on the floor.how pitiful..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:53 pm

eDe this may seem weird~) 

Moments later Lexi walked back finding her body and shoving it in a freezer to keep cold and looked down at Novas. She picked him up and walked for his bedroom and gently laid him down. She walked. Back to the freezer to keep the body in there, and waited for morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 pm

it wasn't till late afternoon he finally woke up.his head pounding and internals screaming to him that they were in distress.he just got up keeping down what wanted to escape as he went to get some powerful little pills."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:58 pm

She looked at him. "novas!" She said. "C''mere! I got something strong for you!"She said quickly pulling out her body and closing the door. "If you want me back you must help me transferred myself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 pm

he jumped,looking terrified and holding his head to try and ease the pain."the hell are you doing here!?"he said bitterly,seeing her body he was extremely changed as his legs lost feeling and he sat down."....."speachless now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 pm

"...Novas. Your doctor. I know you can do this. but the question is will you?" She said and got out the heart container. "This I my heart for this body it's in a small compacted freezer to keep it cold, I can't do this by myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm

He looked up to her,the metal based body."..again..what you think now i can just do this stuff without equal trade??"he said and got up and took the pills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:11 pm

"...I'll do what ever you teddy bear heart wants..for a month. You just need to help me. You don't even have to give up a limb, everything is here that we need."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

he shook his head and smiled out of stress more than anything."you just don't get it do you...Remember when i did the same thing for Zane.i used your brother's soul to be able to move his over...i need equal trade!course it means your brother doesn't exist at all..where am i gonna get a poor unfortunate soul in this world hmh!?..everyone wants to live as long as they can now."he ranted."i can't tell if it's really your soul in that hunk of steal and wires you believe to control..and even so i'm not about to loose mine to fix that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

She had a soft smile. "..." She sighed. "Novas... You don't have to give up yours, like I said... I have everything we need.. Don't run the same as he did..." She grabbed a screw driver and opened her torso part, many chains and wheels were working to keep the body running, but in a glass container laid her soul. "He uses them. I'm not electric..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 pm

"aaaargh...how do i explain this so a meager 5 year old could understand!?"he said and walked,his bodylanguage told clearly he was flustered and disturbed."listen.i can't just move it..it takes replacement,i could try but i could loose..anything on my person!my abilities don't work like that no,i need it's approval,and to get that i have to pay a toll.then i can do it.but no i can't not to mention i also have to get that heart in again,get the body functioning that could take weeks..mostly cause we'd have to transport it all to my hospital and thats over in the eastern countries...get it now??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:30 pm

"...fine..I'll do it myself..don't want your help anyway..." She said and took everything in clouding her body and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

"you think you can find someone else to do it go ahead but they will cost you more than i would...plus i am so far the only known man who can..you'll just be traveling the world to find nothing."he said and looked to her.".....Never said i wasnt gonna help..but there are so many requirements..and pardon my temper but expect it now,alot has changed since we last spoke alexia.."he said and stood arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 pm

"I'm doing it by myself Novas.." She said and looked at him. "..and here thought I could count on someone to be there, guess it's best I found out this way instead of us getting marked and you not being there...just remember me as the girl who loved you and was there when you needed her." She said and turned and walked. "Take care.." and walked closing the door behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

he stood and took a cigarette like thing from his cupboard and lit it up..and smoked."....she'll see soon there is no one else to help..that terms have to be followed......"he said to himself and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

she didn't come back. She was in alley way. "..." She pulled out a knife, and began working. she took her heart out and placed it in it's slot. She looked to the small glass container. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

he just waited still,in the light of it he was glad she was gone..course now he was on the verge of being high as he finished off the one."...hmmm~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 pm

she looked to it. She ripped it out, looked to her body. ".." She then stopped moving and was holding it in her hand, both bodies laying motionless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next