Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x - Page 20 Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:17 pm

"..what happened to you. And why does novas look half alive. "He said. His voice changed quick from joyful to dead serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:21 pm

"...." she sighed. "...well..I was looking for a job to help Novas. I knew he wanted a new house so I thought it'd be nice if I surprised him one day. I had it all planned out.. Take him to a dinner and just have a fun day and then show him the new house. Well I got lied to... They took me to the nasty part of the city and knocked me out cold and put me in a robo body.. They took away my me droid and stroked them in a chip and I only knew how to work on machines and such. Well...Novas found me and he took me somewhere, I don't remember the name and switched my soul back I to mine... Well....we didn't have another to take the other spot... So...Novas...is..ya..." her ears dropped. "...I've very thankful though.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm

"................ ......I do wish you were more my child. You would have known it was a lie from the beginning. But I guess what's done is done. Can't say I'm pleased. It a horrible experience. Being some droid...."he said and looked to them through the rear view mirror. Mostly at novas though. He had suspisions. 

"...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:28 pm

she growled. "...you say anything to Novas...it's my fault.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:33 pm

"Trust me Lexi. I do know it was your fault. I don't want to sound mean. But I do. As for novas he probably is trying to beat the clock as he faces death ya idiot. Never thinking it through all the way. "

"Hey get off of my back will ya!? Don't see you able to move souls!"novas snapped. 

"Well maybe if you weren't a drug addict you could have though about it easier and spared the inevitable."

"Your so damn lucky you have kids and your driving or I'd just use yours to fix mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:39 pm

she sat as anger built up. "That's enough! I had it with you two! Zane! Your always trying to get him to be like you! Stop it! he's not you! I like the complete 100% Novas! you guys act like a bunch of freakin 2 year olds! It gets annoying! This has been going on since I was 9! 
Both need a t your age! I'm tired of this! Novas did nothing wrong! So stop it!"  She said and moved closer to the door. "I wanted to see you guys! but if it's just going to be arguing! Forget that! Novas can just take mine back!" she said and opened the door to the truck and jumped out closing it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Novas didn't dare go after. To jump out of a moving vehicle would push his limits. But he just glared at Zane. "......."

He just sat driving. "...you think I'm trying to make you like me....Pff.....you idiot I'm trying to keep you from making the same mistakes I had!i don't want you like me that is sick. If I wanted you like me you wouldn't be a doctor now. You'd be in the fricken military!"he said and parked the truck. "...I'd tell her this myself but seems she trusts you more yes you have done a lot. Nothing I can do without loosing my life can pay you back. Get out. Go talk to her. And try not to die on the way. "

Novas only listened and not respond to what he said. As he just went to get out. "......."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm

she said laying in a ditch for a while. "..." She opened her eyes and got up, and dusted herself off and walked. "...I had enough...been going on for nearly 50 dang years...the two need to learn each other and accept it..."  She sighed. "...I have to be in a different family..." she said walking the opposite way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Novas just walked to trail back to where she jumped off. Though he felt a bit. Off. So he put it in his mind. He tried to monitor his body as much as he could. Not feeling tired anymore. "....."

Zane just headed back home. "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Lexi had walked into the woods and sat down near river. "..." she sighed trying to relax. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Novas then thought about where she would have went. Trying to remember how she was before it all. As he got in the more remote area around the river but not at. He felt his legs fall from under him as he fell back on his behind and luckily against a tree stump. Having a look of fear in his eyes he sat there with shakey breathing. "............shit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Lexi looked at the water. "...life is useless..." Her ears pricked as she got up smelling some near. She got up and followed looking at Novas. "...what are you doing here.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Novas looked to her bit calmer but not too much more. ".."he motion just for her either sit beside or just come closer. "...bit of a story...as to why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:08 pm

"..." she walked over and sat. "...what..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

He just looked out ahead. "...you shouldn't be angry at Zane. He is your family. Not mine. For us it's more. A step brothers kind of relation. "He said his eyes a bit glassy. "...yes we argue but can you blame us. Me. Considering all I do is take him for granted. Doesn't mean much to me as he seems to you...."he moved a bit to sit up more. "...I don't think I'll make it much longer Lexi. And once I'm gone they are what you have left. Don't loose it not now. If I somehow pull through fantastic. But even so. I estimated a35% chance of myself living far enough with a fraction of a soul left. Most of me is gone. I wasn't 100% for the past couple days lex. "He closed his eyes. "....don't just loose them because we fight. We're just too different from each other. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:21 pm

she hugged him and held him. "...Want am I suppose to do when your gone...no one will like me Novas...I wanted to spend my life with you...have since I was little...it's my fault for this happening...please Novas... Don't leave me...we've been through so much...I don't want to loose you.." She started crying. "...please don't leave me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

He tried to think of something but he couldn't help but lose consciousness. He was still breathing and living but he was out like a light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

she looked at him. "...Novie.." She said and laid down beside him and hugged him, crying. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

He just remained limp there. But soon enough his phone bleeped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

she blinked and and searched for his phone. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:38 pm

In his coat pocket there it was and on it was a notification of a text. It read 'have you found her yet?' The number somewhat unfamiliar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:40 pm

"..." she typed 'found who?' she sat it down and stroked Novas hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

There was a reply soon after. "Lexi who else??? I don't want her missing again not now....not on these terms. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:45 pm

she sighed, "...yes, he found me... Though...I don't think he'll come back..." She typed hoping he'd get the hint. "...I'm not leaving either.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 pm

There was a delayed response. "That fast eh?.....no sign of hope either?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next