Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon RP!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokémon RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokémon RP!

Post by Sparknish Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 am

"I'm sure we'll be able to find our way there. Since it's literally like... 10 feet away."
He points to the Huge Factory in Distance.
"But before we go into there... Does anyone have a Plan? Cause we can't just waltz in there like we own the place..." He said exhausted.
Things clouded his mind like a giant cloud which was not really a metophor in it's own way.
Mega Evolution, These new people, Flare...
Ugh! Why do things have to be so hard...
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:29 pm

"Mega What?!" said Ace with some confusion. He spotted the others had these strange bracelets and said "I'm guess that it has something to do with those bracelets on your arms."

Hearing the name of Teams Rocket, Aqua and Magma, Ace looked at Brenden and said "So you're one of Elms boys."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Baron tries to quickly make up for his bad first impression, "I didn't mean to-- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'll just go, now." He chooses his pokéball from the six attached to the strap of Darcy's bag and presses the button to call himself back. Tonda appears, as if the two had been switched out, and picks up Baron's ball to put it back in its place. He stands to his full height-- a full six inches taller than Darcy-- and crosses his arms.

Darcy laughs, "I know, right? Pretty wild." She turns to Tony and rests her chin on her hand, with her elbow supported by her other arm, thinking, "There's not much we can plan about, you know? There aren't any windows, so we don't know who we're up against. But there are four of us here, right? Whichever two are the strongest and bravest will go in first, and the other two will follow closely as back up. Not back up in a weak connotation, just as support, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:02 am

Elora slowly tilts her head at the male Lucario's actions. "He is...strange." She shrugs and glances at the facility. She turns back facing the others. "My trainer and I are full well willing to go in first." Brendan grins and shrugs. "If she wants to I ain't gonna argue."

Brendan then turns towards the Ace. He holds up his arm showing off the bracelet. "Ya these things activate that mega stuff." He drops his arm and holds up the one with the pokegear on it. "Pretty obvious i'm from Johto if I have one of these bad boys." He laughs. "Ya. I'm workin' for him. Filling up the National Dex. He gave me Solar my Typhlosion so he's a pretty good guy."

He turns and looks back at the factory. "So who's my battle buddy? Unless..you're all to scared~" He grins evilly at them.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:02 am

Tony stepped up and looked to Brendan. 
"Seems like I'm your Battle Buddy." He laughed.
Tony had been a professor when it came to battling. He liked to think of himself as a Battle Genius but he really knows that's not the case. All the trainers he'd faced so far had been really easy.
"Drazer, you ready?" The Shark-Dragon roared in approval 
"Nice. Let's get going."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 pm

"It's looking like you and me." said Ace to Dacry.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:36 pm

She smiles, "Yeah, I guess it is! You ready to go, Tonda? You know how this'll work?" Tonda lets his arms fall and nods, determined. "Perfect! I don't know what those Team Flare punks are up to, but they won't be up to it much longer. Let's go!" She starts for the entrance, but then stops suddenly to check her bag. "I want everyone to have at least one potion. Here."

After the potions have been distributed, they make their way to the door, but a Flare grunt is blocking the door.

"Don't think ya gettin' in here, ya runts. When ya wear the Team Flare uniform, ya might, but until then, I ain't movin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Brendan grins and digs around in his bag. He pulls out a Rocket uniform. "I have the uniform of a member of a real terrorist organization. This count?" He grins evilly at the Flare member. Elora bares her fangs at him and the two eeveelutions stare up at him with an angry expression. "Anyway...you gonna let us in now? Or do we have to kick you aside like the trash you are?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Tony watched the Flare with a Glare.
"I really hate these guys..." he whispered to himself.
His Garchomp growled lowly as he stared at him
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:35 pm

"Rookie." snorted Ace under his breath.

Ace then looked at the grunt funny and said, "Is that a yellow stain on your shirt?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

"What?" He looks down in a panic to inspect his pristine uniform, "There ain't no stain on my shirt, ya lunatic! And I have specific orders not to let anybody through!" He whips out a pokéball angrily, "So I guess it comes down to a battle! Go, Scrafty!"

The Scrafty comes out of the pokéball looking worn out already. It drops down to one knee and angrily ignores its owner's commands to attack. When the grunt has had enough of his pokémon's stubbornness, he calls it back and scolds it in its pokéball before throwing it as hard as he can into the trees. He then straightens his tie, as if it were nothing to him, and draws out another pokéball to send a Mightyena.

Darcy, who has said nothing to the grunt throughout the whole experience, is just about boiling over. "Tonda, I'm going to get that poor Scrafty, then I'm going to the Pokémon Center." She whispers, but her voice is shaking with rage. "I'll leave you and Baron here to help, if they should need you, but I feel like they'll be perfectly capable. Baron, come out." She calls him out and slips away to the trees while Tonda fills him in on the plan. Baron nods and clenches his fists, concentrating on the task at hand.

Once she gets to the trees, it's not hard for Darcy to find the red and white pokéball. She picks it up gently and speaks calmly, "It's okay, little Scrafty, I'm going to take care of you."

With that, she sets off quickly for the Pokémon Center.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Brendan watches Darcy leaves and then turns back to the Flare member. His rage had been growing ever since he chucked the pokeball. "Who the FUCK do you think you are?! You overwork your pokemon to exhaustion and the instant he can't battle, WHICH IS YOUR BLOODY FAULT, you discard him!? I'll kick your fucking ass myself!!" He glances at Elora and points at the Mightyena. 'Take care of it." She nods and charges at the Mightyena with Extremespeed (huehuehue) not acknowledging the other Pokemon that are probably attack with her. Meanwhile Brendan stares at the grunt with one of his meanest facial expressions.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Between all the shit just went down Tony didn't have time to react to The Grunt, Brendan, and Darcy. So he watched blanky letting this all sit in his mind. He looked at Darcy scurry off to the Pokèmon Center and then after she was out of view he turned to Brendan. He saw the mean look in his eye and he thought: "Wow, He really cares about Pokemon... Maybe even more than other humans."

Drazer watched angrily since he was itching for a fight. A small ball of energy formed in his mouth every time he growled. His claws were itching for a slice maybe. He looked to his Trainer and then to Elora and Mightyena. He then finished it off with a Hyper Bean as it hit Mightyena from the side. Tony watched but he didn't care knowing he did the right thing
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Ace watched Brendan freak out and go after the grunt. He glanced toward Darcy making a run for it with the poor scrafty before spotting two grunts making a run for them.

"Double Trouble at five'o'clock." said Ace with a sneer, "You two get inside, I deal with those two!"

"Dark Wing, Red Tail, Form up!" called Ace as he tossed two pokeballs. A Mandibuzz and a Braviary flew out to greet the new grunts.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Darcy doesn't notice the two following her until Ace challenges them. She stops and turns around to see what's the matter, but her first priority is getting the injured Scrafty to the PokéCenter. It's best that she keeps the majority of her team with her, in case there is another encounter. Fortunately, even with her horrible sense of direction, it's easy to find the nearest PokéCenter. She slips in without confrontation and gives the Scrafty to Nurse Joy.

Now I wait, I suppose. I'd love to go be a part of the action, but I can't just leave and let that guy come back for his Scrafty… Plus, Baron and Tonda are there. They'll be fine.

When the Flare member calls back his Mightyena, he steps back, shaking with rage. "Y'all better just go back where ya came from. There's trouble, in here, and I'm sure none of ya want anything to do with it." He feigns confidence and stands up straight, jutting out his chin, before strutting past the group, careful to stay away from Brendan and his team, and especially that Garchomp. He didn't want to feel any of their attacks on himself.

Baron stamps his foot. "The insolence!" he growls, "I could never stand up with a trainer like that!" His brow is furrowed and his chest hums with his low snarls. He doesn't wait for anyone else, but leads the way into the factory with Tonda. His hasty nature definitely shows…

"Huh? Stray pokémon?"
"I want 'em!"
"Down, uglies, they're mine!"
"No fair!"
"Wait, who's that behind them?"
"Does this mean I can't have them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Brendan glares at the Flare member as he walks by. "If I ever see your face again I'll rip your throat out." He growls but turns when Elora pats him on the back. "We have bigger priorities right now." Brendan glances up at her and then into the factory as the two pokemon enter. "Ya I know... That's the only reason I'm not mauling his ass." He stands up straight and grabs two pokeballs from his belt. He clicks the buttons and the two eeveelutions return to their balls. "Don't need Zap wrecking the place with a stray lightning bolt." He glances at Nikki's ball. "And she gets a little carried away.." He clips the two pokeballs in place on his belt and reaches for another one. "Dust get on out here!" He throws the pokeball and out comes a rather large Flygon. Brendan picks up the ball and heads inside with the other two pokemon, Elora and Dust right behind him.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:21 pm

The two grunts facing Ace tossed out a Manetcric and a Houndoom.

"Say good bye to your fliers kid!" laughed one of the grunts.

Ace unzipped his jacket showing his Rocket shirt and said "I'll show you, Novice! Dark Wing, Bone Rush. Red Tail, do your thing."

Dark wing dashed towards the Manetcric while grabbed the Doundoom and took it into the sky.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Tony had little time to react as he went along with Brendan went he entered into the Pokèball Factory. He tried to survey his thoughts since the last 5 minutes. The last thing he saw was the poor Houndoom dragged through the air using Sky Drop. "Yikes.." He said to himself.

Drazer followed after.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:46 am

~Doot, doot, doodoodoot!~

Finally the Scrafty had been healed. Darcy hurried to the counter where Nurse Joy was wiring with its pokéball. "Thank you for bringing him in to us. This isn't the only case we've had where a member of Team Flare has discarded their pokémon." She shakes her head sympathetically, "I hope that you take it with you or release it properly."

Darcy lets it out of its pokéball, and it quivers, refusing to look up at her. "I can't just keep him, he doesn't want to go through that again. Not to mention I already have six pokémon in my party…" It finally looks up at her, just a sidelong glance, and she smiles warmly. "You're free to go, if you want. I have to go help my friends at the factory." She stands and he just stares at her with his little Scrafty eyes. Then without warning, he zips out the door.

Darcy looks at Joy and they both laugh before Darcy has to leave. Once out the door, she clips the roller blades to her shoes and rushes to the aid of the other three parties. However, upon her arrival, Ace has already tidied up his battle with the two grunts, and everyone else is probably inside the factory. She waits to enter the factory with Ace.

Inside the factory, there are plenty of grunts to outnumber the group three to one. Baron and Tonda look around at the situation before them. Kind of dark, lots of conveyor belts, not very much usable space. Their assets: agility and compact structures, as well as speed. Their weaknesses: lots of stuff to trip on, and low visibility. In any case, the battles are about to begin.

All of the sudden, thugs from all around the main room are throwing pokéballs at the little group. Two aimed at Brendan and his team, two at Tony and Drazer, and two at Baron and Tonda. The teams were composed of Mightyena, like before, Malamar, Scrafty, Swallot, and other dark and poison-type pokémon.

Baron and Tonda look at each other once, faced by a Malamar and a Swallot, and spring into action. Baron sends a burst of blue energy at Malamar while Tonda spits a river of high-pressure water at Swallot then whisks away, up onto the belts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:33 am

Tony showed a bit of emotion as he smirked sending out his Electivire. It shot off some excess energy. One of the Grunts' Pokemon was a Scrafty. It picked it's skin up and glared at the Garchomp and Electrivire.
"Drazer, Use Focus Blast on Scrafty." He ordered with determination.
It reared up it's head as it opened it's mouth energy pouring through it as is ball of pure energy filled up until it came into a physical firm. It fired upon the Scrafty It taking quite a bit of damage but standing it's ground.

"Kill-a-Watt, use Eletro Ball!" He exclaimed. The Electric-Type then used both it's tails to gather some energy as a ball of pure voltage formed and launched it at the Mightyena. 
Knocking it out instantly.
Tony smiled. "Your move."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 am

Brendan glanced at the pokemon coming at them. "Feh. Pathetic." He pointed at the Mightyena. "Dust. Hyper Beam." He glances over at the small Scrafty charging him as well. "Elora. Close Combat." He then turns his attention to the Flare members and growls. He runs up to them and tackles one of them to the ground as Dust fires his beam and Elora beats on the Scrafty. Brendan claws at the Flare member and aims a punch directly at his face. He watches the other ones out of the corners of his eyes to make sure none of them get the jump on him as he mauls this one. Dodging whatever attacks the Flare member attempts back Brendan knees him in the Nether regions and steals his sunglasses. The Flare members Pokemon didn't seem to be doing to well either as Dust and Elora gave them a whooping.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

With the Houndoom and the Manectric out of the way, the two grunts fell back as Ace raced inside the factory.

As he looked about he spotted a factory worker cowering nearby.

Seeing the Rocket shirt, he quivered in panic as Ace looked at him.

"Where would I find the leader of this group?" he asked.

"The..The Manager's office!" quivered the man, "At the north eastern part of the factory."

"Thanks!" smiled Ace, "And just so you know, I'm not a real Team Rocket member."

As he turned he realised that Darcy had rejoined him and said "Let go!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Darcy nods, "Mhm!" and runs along with him. They get inside the factory, and it's as if Pandora's box has been emptied into the main room. Pokémon are wrestling around, beams of energy are flying this direction and that way, trainers are mauling each other, but there's no sign of Baron and Tonda. Darcy looks up at the winding conveyor belts and manages to catch a glimpse of Baron's Aura Sphere.

"Noivern, get me up there!" she shouts as he comes out of his pokéball, performing a backflip in the air to swoop down and pick her up. As the two glide in the air, Darcy can see the whole room. There's a small control room in the corner. From below, there comes a shout, then an attack. Noivern moves out of the way just in time, but it's a risk for him to be in the air while the battles continue to rage, so Darcy has him set her down and calls him back.

Baron and Tonda seem to be doing well with their opponents, so she leaves them be and heads into the control room, where she finds the entire factory staff. They look very relieved to see someone without an orange suit on.

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Ace watched as Darcy and her Noivern took a quick look at how the battle was going an was amazed by her flying pokemon.

Ace, zipping up his jacket, rushed towards her as she headed to the control room and spotted a grunt trying to sneak up behind her.

"Scar!" he snarled as he tossed the Skamory's pokeball, "Stop that grunt!"

The Skamory had a large scar across it's chest and it dashed towards the grunt, knocking him off his feet and into the railings.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:21 am

The one Flare member looked at Tony with a steely glare of Rage. He saw how hurt he must've felt when he saw his Pokemon almost get one-shotted.
"S-Scrafty! U-Use Hi-Jump Kick..." His voice quivering with rage as the weakened Scrafty leaped into the air and put it's foot out aiming at Drazer.
Drazer took it like a poke to the head.

Drazer, Dragon Rush. 
The Garchomp flew up high in the air but only toward the Celine askt nose dive to the Scrafty while it was in the air and crashed through the ground. Blue Smoke coming from it as it got up with barely a Scratch.

Tony surveyed the Area as he saw two guards near the main office. Heading toward Darcy and Ace. He recalled Kill-a-Watt as he jumped on Drazer's back and flew up to the grunts cutting them off. 
"OUTTA THE WAY!"
They were reluctant to move as they saw the Two fighting off other grunts.
One of them was an Admin as she smirked bringing out Snubbull.her lackey taking out Mightyena.
Drazer had a loss in adrenaline but still ready to fight.

Tony growled as he got off the Dragon-Shark and Called out
Sceptile or as he liked to call him "Twinleaf"
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next