Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Boy Problems x

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

x Boy Problems x - Page 3 Empty Re: x Boy Problems x

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Aqua hugged him. "You think I want to see them grow up? No... I don't... But I'm excepting it..""0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:26 pm

"...they grew up too fast...."he said and with a bit of a cough at the end from who knows what but he seemed fine as he sat down by volt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:31 pm

"I know they have.." She sat down beside him. "Your a really good fat her.maybe you can go to the park with her tomorrow and try again? She mind need you. Now don't stalk them... But kept a eye out for them.

Volt stired. "Daaaaaadd.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:34 am

"she wouldn't want me there."he answered then looked to volt."?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:36 am

Aqua kissed his cheek.. "Then will all go, as a family. Okay?" She stroked his hair, and looked at Volt. 

Volt smiled. "I wanna wrestle..." He sat up and hugged him. "will ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 am

he smirked a bit."..fine go get ready i'll meet ya in the gym."he said and looked to aqua."only if you can get her to agree and not mind to that.okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am

Aqua smiled. "I want a hug first~" she hugged him and smiled. "I'm proud of you~" she kissed his nose, and went to talk with Jenny. 

Volt smiled. "YES! Your going down ole' man~ prepare for the Volt's power!!" And went and ran to change into shorts and a tanktop,,and ran to meet him in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:45 am

Zane hugged aqua before she went to talk with jenny and got up himself heading to change into something more suited for wrestling instead of his formal wear.then headed for the gym."you think you can take me down this time eh?you get 50 bucks if you do."

Jenny was in alli's room playing with her dolls trying to just ignore what just happened at dinner.and how irritating it was for how zane acted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am

Aqua knocked on the door. "Can I come in, girls~" she opened the door and walked over and sat down on a chair. "Jenny, I was thinking the family can go to the park, but we will not be any where near you." She looked at her playing with Ali.

Volt ran and all excited. " 100 bucks!" He said sure he'd win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 am

"pff.deal~.show me what you got son."he said and stood undefensive.

"....i dunno,i bet dad would just follow or keep a camera on us the entire time.theres no point!."jenny snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 am

Aqua sighed. "Have I told you the story if my father. His just trying to protect you Jenny. He loves you, and doesn't want to see you grow up.. None of you. He wants to make sure your treated right. Be lucky you gave a father who cares for you guys."  She kissed there head.

He smiled and ran after and slid under his legs and jumped on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am

Zane just turned fast and hit him away,not too hard,its not like he had to be forceful."too slow.speed up.and try to trick your opponent."

"ya well i can find out on my own,if a guy is gonna be that mean to me i can just use my powers.i did on some bullies the other day."jenny said and set the doll down.about to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 am

she gently grabbed her hand. "I wish my father was more like Zane...  Grew up in an environment when I was beaten...my father wouldn't care if I was dead...he didn't love me, like Zane loves all of you." She seemed proud and not scared to say it. "Zane was there for my sister Lexi... Novas too. He was basically their dad until he knew they were old enough they could take care of themself. Jenny.. He wants you guys to stay his little girl, he wants to protect both of you and his family. He has never been mad at you guys or anything. He makes rules so you guys can be the best you can be when you grow up. He lives you guys..." She stroked there hair, and smiled.

Volt growled. "I'm gonna tell mom!" he stood and just ran after him again and pouced on his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 am

"you agreed to this."he said and moved quick pinning volt to the ground,his knee holding the boy down and a fist centimeters away from his face."plus wheres the fun it tattling on me?"he said and let volt get up."your a strong boy but to take down a stronger opponent you gotta hit their weaknesses.though my back is off limits you hit that on purpose your grounded."

jen shook her head."ya maybe but i'm 17! he has to learn that maybe i can do things on my own now!it's his fault and he should fix it!"she said,as strong minded if not more than her own father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 am

he smirked. "Hmh~if not your back~ fine~" and up went his leg between his fathers. (xD~ I'm sorry, y
That was mean~) he did so, hoping to bring his father to the ground.

Aqua sighed. "You might understand we
Hen you have kids of your own...you'll why he does the things he does." She kissed there heads and left with that to go check on the boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:17 am

she just stood to her words."...whatever.."

he flinched and reacted but not to how one would expect."you fight like a girl~,you don't just stop at that."he said and corrected his stance."...but clever if you had continued with a series of moves.i'd show you but your too young~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:20 am

Volt blinked. "No! I wanna learn!" he pulled on his arm. Now~ please?" 

Aqua stood in the door way and smirked. "What volt just pulled off.. I call it the problem stopper~ for men only~" she laughed. "Hmh~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 am

"w-."he heard aqua talk and hesitated."..hmh.fine i'll show you,your shoulder is your weak spot.so."he said and turned volt around but pulled the one arm back,with that one shoulder always had caused some pain now and then,but he used that advantage to its most.and he pulled on his son's arm and tripped him to land face first on the ground,then with his free arm punched just once on volts spine,but he was still gentle,so not to injure him too badly.all this done in intense speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 am

Volt blinked. "Mom! He's not letting me win! Not fair!" 

Aqua walked over and picked volt up. "If you win, I'll give ya 200 dollars~" 

Volt blinked. "For real!?" He looked at his dad. "YES! Ole' man your going down now!" And used what he had just showed him, on himself, picking up greater speed at her continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 am

he countered each move and never hit the ground once,and barely used his arms."gonna have to outsmart me child.i taught you what you know.time to get clever if you wanna win.what do you have that i don't?"he said and glanced to aqua."how's jenny by the way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:39 am

"Eheh~ okay! she thinks you'll follower her around with a camera.., but she fine." She looked at them both. "Hoe about we call it a night~ I don't want you guys dislocating each other's limbs~" she stroked their hair. "Mt handsome men~" she smirked. 

"But mom! I need to bring him down! I want the money! "  he started to argue. 

Aqua smiled. "Go to bed, and you can tomorrow at the park~ okay?" "hmh~" 

He sighed. "Fine...." He walked. 

Aqua smirked and glanced at Zane. "Hi~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 am

he stood.and looked at aqua."..it's not that great is it."he inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:48 am

"She thinks she's old enough to make her own decisions. She said it's your problem and you should fix it..." Her pricked. "...I'm sorry Zane..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

"..."he walked."then who knows.guess she'll have to learn the hard way...sometimes thats required.."he said reluctantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 am

she just stood I the same place and watched him walk. "...Zane..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next