Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Boy Problems x

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

x Boy Problems x - Page 2 Empty Re: x Boy Problems x

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:47 pm

"ah please..if i was to be a favoritism type parent it would be toward you.."zane said."it's dinner time."

"ya i am,let's go."jenny said and to up and simple point at the tv paused the movie,for later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Volt looked at him. "Really?" He blinked and walked over to him. "....I'm hungry..." He walked past him and headed down stairs.

Mark had took her arm in his and he lead her to the table, passing Zane on the way. "You seem like you have fun here. You house is full of fun stuff, jen." 

Aqua was seating herself, waiting for the other to arrive. Ali was secretly eating already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Zane followed behind volt,and took his seat.

"well usually but i have it every day,so i do get bored."jenny answered.and took a seat beside mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm

he sat next to her and smiled. "Your family is really nice." He glanced to Zane to see if he was still watching. 

Volt sat beside his sister Jenny. "...can we eat? I'm hungry." 

Ali was already eating and move over o to Zane's Lap. 

Aqua looked at Ali. "...might as well fill your plates and begin. Seems she already has~" she smiled and took the seat beside Zane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Zane supported ali so she wouldn't end up sliding off when she gets distracted.he smiled a bit,then went to serve himself."true enough.let's eat."

"hmh~.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Aqua moved the fished towards Zane. "I know you Like it~" she smiled and looked to Mark. "So do you play any sports?"

Ali looked at the fish and smiled, she put her hand on it and grabbed a piece and put it in her mouth,,and looked up at Zane, and held the other piece to share. "Mmmm~" she had it all over he face. 

Volt sat and ate quickly, like he had been starving for months." 

He blinked. "Ahh.. I play football. Like wrestling too." He nodded and looked to Jenny, and bit comfused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 pm

"wrestling eh?~"a sly smile crossed his lips."thats interesting."he said and cleaned jenny up a bit as well put some fish on his plate.

jenny looked to zane."..no,dad.i know what your thinking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Aqua ears dropped. "...-3- just eat your food Zane." She got what he was thinking. 

Ali grabbed more fish and feed Zane, and giggled. "YUMMY!" She wiggled her tail and seemed happy. Volt was relaxing in his chair. "Mom~ dinner was good~" he yawned and got up, laying on the couch and called asleep.

He blinked, and looked at Zane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 pm

"ah c'mon..nothing like seeing just what the schools are teaching these days.besides,i could give a few techniques that would help~."

"dad just no.alright?..i'm sure mark doesn't want to wrestle tonight.or with you....right?"jenny said and looked to mark quizzically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 pm

He sighed. "Sir... I wouldn't want to wrestle  in this beautiful home..MIT could also get ugly...I don't believe woman should see it." He shook his head.

Aqua looked at Zane. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:12 pm

"girls wouldn't have to see,plus i have a room i fight in all the time..it's best you learn a simple answer is better than a over explained one.it just leaves the questioner uncertain."He said,not looking to mark but to him plate of food as he also cut up ali's to smaller pieces.

Jenny just sighed and ate."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Aqua sighed. "Zane...he wants to spend time with Jenny..." She glanced at him. "And maybe we can relax in the hot tub~" 

Ali giggled and smiled, picturing it up and eating it as he cut it.

He nodded. "Sir... I really don't want to..l"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:56 pm

"there ya go.thats all you had to say..."he said and glanced to mark."..."

Jenny finished her plate.".."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 pm

he sighed and ate the rest of his food. He looked at Zane. "...Jen...maybe I go?" He looked at her. "I don't really think I'm wanted here.." 

Aqua pricked her ears. "!? Mark? Why would you say that?" She seemed a bit concerned. "Where happy your with Jenny, Arn't we Zane." She looked at him.

Ali smiled. "Yah, Dad!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Zane didn't saw a word against it.

jen just looked at him disappointed then back to mark."if you want to that fine.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 pm

he just smiled. "It was nice meeting you guys.." He held his hand out. 

Aqua shook his hand and nodded. She glanced at Zane. "Zane.."  

He again held out his hand, "nice meet you Mr. Helstrom." He nodded, and had a slight smile on his face. 

Ali blinked. "Bye bye!" She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:48 pm

he shook marks hand with his usual strong grip."likewise."

jen just sat."bye mark."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:52 pm

He slightly winced and nodded, and tried to pull his hand away. "Jen, can I get a hug?" He walked over and held his arms out abit.

Ali looked up at her daddy. "Mmm~" she took her fork and gently poked him. "Daddy! I'm a pirate!!!" 

Volt was passed out on the couch.

"Hey Jen, you think you could come to the park tomorrow???" He kissed his forehead.

Aqua had got up and walked I to the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 pm

jenny smiled and hugged him back."ya i'll meet ya there!promise!"

zane held the fork ali had."oh no~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm

he smiled softly. "Get a good sleep, okay?" She stroked her hair, and turned and nodded to her family and walked out closing the door.

Ali smiled and giggled. "You'll be sweeping the poop deck! Matie!" She smiled at him and stood up and hugged him. "Dah~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm

"..."jen turned to face zane."gosh i can't believe you!."she said clearly upset as she ran for her bedroom.

Zane only glanced to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Ali blinked. "WAIT! I come too!" She got off of Zane's Lap and ran to follow her sister. 

Aqua walked out and over to him and sat on his leg. "...upset???" She kissed his nose. "...she has to grow up Zane... Now it's your turn. She will always be your little girl. You know that~" she stroked his hair. "You still got all of us..she will never leave you... You know... A dad is a son's first hero, and a daughters first love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 pm

"i need to grow up!?.i'm the one nearing 100..."zane said and got up and walked."...she's too young still.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Aqua looked at him, "sweetie... I mean you and Jenny's bond is strong... And she's going on 17...c'mon now.." She followed. "Your still stuck in the moment where she was a little baby..she's growing up Zane. She's going to be a fine young lady. She loves you." She held his hand. "It's okay... Your still her protective dad. You just got to let he grown up abit.." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 pm

"maybe i don't want to..."zane said as stubborn as he is this was the most in years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next