Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Boy Problems x

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

x Boy Problems x Empty x Boy Problems x

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:01 am

Aqua and Jenny had kept this a little secret from Zane for a fews days. Aqua had fixed the table with a nice looking dinner and had told Zane to put on a nice shirt, no matter how many times he question her. She just said wait. About the time the door rang as Jenny went to get her boy and being him home to met the family. 

He stood and corrected his tie. "Jen, I'm abit scared sweetie..." He fixed his jacket and stood beside her, with her arm around.

"Zane, can ya get it!?" She was till busy with the able.

Back to top Go down

x Boy Problems x Empty Re: x Boy Problems x

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:06 am

Zane sighed."it better not be more family took almost a month to get rid of my cousin.."he said and walked toward the door and scratching an itch he had on his chin.he opened the door and looked to them,eyes more focused..on the boy.

"it's fine daddy won''t like..freak out at you,you'll do fine my parents are very understan-hi daddy!"she said as the door opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 am

Aqua walked over and stood beside Zane and smiled. "Hi Mark." She smiled. "Nice to see you again?" She looked at Zane, and gently pat his arm. "It's alright. Would you like to come in?" 

Mark nodded and handed a flower to Aqua, and smiled. "nice to see you Mr. And Mrs.Helstrom." he bowed a bit. And walked in next to Jenny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:13 am

"..."Zane couldn't help but watch like an owl on mark,with eyes that told he wasn't too glad of it."...aqua.."he said not audible to the boy or jenny.

Jenny just smiled and hugged his arm."Welcome to my home mark!."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:17 am

he smiled at her. "Thanks Jen, you guys have a beautiful home." He kissed her head, and   Looked at her. 

Aqua smiled. "Yes Zane?" She smiled and kissed his cheek. "C'mon~ you daughteris growing up. Not like there getting married." She whispered and walked to put the flower in a vase of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:21 am

"still!.."he walked seeing his actions. and moved them apart by a good 12 inches."keep a one foot radius from her..please."he said stern voiced.

jenny gave him a look of disbelief."daad!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:25 am

He blinked. "!? O-oh... O-okay sir." He looked to Jenny and smiled. "You look beautiful Jenny." He nodded and smiled softly. he held his hand out. "I'm mark, sir." 

Aqua called for Zane. "Zane! Left them alone, and c''mere and help me with the drinks, and and plates. Please?" She waited. 

He looked at Jenny as if he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "Hmh~" he just moved slightly closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:28 am

Zane walked to aqua,knowing why."if i didn;t love you like i do i would persist."he said and helped aqua.

Jenny smiled to him."you wanna go see the game room? it has a sound system on the tv!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 am

Aqua smiled,,and stroked his hair. "Hmh~ you handsome man~" she kissed him softly. "I knew about it for about a week." She said fast. "I made some fish for ya.. And he's a really sweet boy."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her again. "Alright, sure! Love to~" he took her arm in his. He waited for her to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 am

"hmm alright follow!."jenny insisted and walked to lead mark.

"a sweet boy sure.could be acting.you known a week and never told me either whats up with that?"Zane said not exactly the happy camper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:43 am

Aqua sighed. "Jenny didn't want me to tell you... She was scared you wouldn't approve.. And...say no.." She nudged him. "C'mon now. Your daughters beautiful, how long did you think the boys would stay away?~"

He followed beside. "You dad doesn't seem to like me Jen...you sure everything will be okay?" He gently stroked her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:49 am

"course i'd say no.and one look at me would prevent any man from getting my little girl."zane answered.

"i know,my mom will straighten that out she always does."jen said and smiled then told volt and allia to go away from playing on the console games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:54 am

Aqua smiled. "Maybe he's not scared, and don't go scaring him Zane. He love Jenny. You got to let her have one boyfriend and if it doesn't go well... Then you beat him up... Okay? Just relax~" she massaged his shoulders. 

He rubbed the back of his head and looked to the little ones. "Are these your siblings you talk about??" He question. 

Volt questioned, "Why! You told us to come in here when the dude got here!" 
Alli nodded. "yeah! What volt said! I go tell mommy and daddy!" She ran to do so.

He just laughed slightly, "ahh, good ole' sisters and brothers uh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 am

"oh ya,great little sibilings."she said and watched them leave.

"that wouldn't be healthy for me or the boy if he hurts her..."Zane said relaxing a bit with the massaging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 am

Aqua smiled and whispered near his ear. "Just relax~ they'll be fine~ just enjoy the moment~" she softly kissed his cheek. "We might have a family game night.~" 

Ali came down running, and decided to fib. "Mommy! Daddy! There in the game room kissing!" She giggled. "Nasty!" 
Volt stood and high fives her sister behind her back so they couldn't see for Jenny kicking them out of the game room.

He just laughed slightly. "I know how ya feel." He lead her over to a chair and sat down. "I love you Jenny." He kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Zane was about to act fast on the fib told to them.till he met eyes with one of his youngest and stopped."okay you two to your rooms till dinner,you don't lie,no mater how innocent.now go!."he pointed for them to head to their rooms."you especially don't lie to me or your mother."

Jenny blushed a bit and smiled."love you too mark~."she said and changed the channel on the tv to the blu ray port,and walking to the movie case she looked to mark."any movie you wanna see?we have like..all the good ones here nearly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Alli walked over and tugged on his shirt. "But Daddy... She kicked us out..." He reached for him, wanting to be hold. "I love you daddy." She gave him the puppy dog eyes. 

Volt just sighed and followed his dad's orders, not wanting to get into anymore trouble. "I didn't do it dad!" He said a bit with a temper. 

Aqua was continuing the dinner, and got drinks sat out on the table, and plates nice and neat. Her ears dropped. "Hmh..." 

He had his arm around her still. "Doesn't matter, I'll watch what ever you want to watch." He still looked at the TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:01 pm

he picked alli up and looked at volt."you were an accomplice! just as bad!."he pointed out,the looked to alli."then tell me that,i'll deal with them later okay?..a lie is bad,and the truth can get you a better result."he explained and set her down.

"hmh~ Pride and prejedice it is~."jenny answered and found the movie setting it up in the player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Alli wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't wanna go to my room, daddy...I wanna stay and help!" She had a smile.

Volt rolled his eyes and climbed the stairs to his room and closed the door and laid on his bed. "...I didn't do it..." 

Aqua yawned. She had been in the kitchen all day and her arms were filled with things, as she carried the hot pan of spaghetti, and harks her nose as she took the fish out as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:15 pm

he held ali with one arm and the other rested on his pant's pocket and sighed.".....okay sweety,go help mommy though.daddy needs a moment."he then said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Alli smiled and ran to help her mom, like she was told. " mommy! I came to help!" 

Aqua just laughed slightly. "Can you go get me some napkins." And Ali did as Aqua was making some last finally touches.

He just smiled. "How many times have ya seen the movie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm

"this would be my fifth,but it's a good movie!i relate to the main female character."she said.

"...."zane looked to aqua.a look that told he was a bit lost..not wanting to mess something but also get his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 pm

She looked at him. "Sweetie. It'll be okay. She still loves ya. She may have a prince but you'll always be her king." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "They need to get down here, the food is ready.~" she smiled. 

Ali smiled and got the napkins and set them on the table. "Daddy! Look I helped!" She seemed happy of what she did.

He smirked. "I've never seen it. What's it about?" He asked and looked to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

"well see that guy there has a bit of love at first sight for the lead role girl,but she assumes he is shrouded by pride,so she hates him.till around the end,she learns the truth,oop..im about to spoil.sorry."jenny answered.

"..i'll go get volt then..got words to share anyway.."zane said and walked,good job sweetie~."he said to ali.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Aqua smiled and got Ali's plate, and set her out juice, and put her in her chair by Zane. She smiled, "don't eat yet, got to wait for the others."  She walked to get Jenny and mark. "Hey guys foods done~" she smirked at them, and walked back down stairs.

Volt was laying facing the wall. "...why a, I always punished for things I don't do!" He sighed.  ">-> there picking favorites..." He said lately and got up and walked to look out side.

He smiled. "Sounds like a good move. You not spoiling it!" He chuckled. "Your not telling me every detail. So your good." His ears pricked as he looked to her mother and got up. " you hungry???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next