Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Boy Problems x

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

x Boy Problems x - Page 7 Empty Re: x Boy Problems x

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Aqua sighed. "Jenny... Give your father a break. Okay? He wants what's best for you. He cares for you. You don't notice it now, but you will later when you have your own kids, and you'll want to take that moment back..." She watch her attitude. She sipped her drink, and cleaned up Ali making a mess all,over herself with the syrup. 

"Mom! I trying to eat!" She said and began eating putting a little to my syrup on them. 

Volt got up and followed his dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:47 pm

"you keep going on about that but your just wasting your breath time and time again mom! give it a rest."Jenny commented and ate.

Zane walked in to the garage and looked to the old car he recently begun working on.the story behind how he came across it was still unknown to the family,but its not like they'd question it,it was zane's hobby to get old things and make them run again."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Volt stood. "Can I help dad?" He stood beside him and smiled at him.

She sighed. ".." She picked up ail and walked to get her from not being sticky anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:14 pm

"hm?"Zane just noticing his son followed him looked down to hi smiling face which make him smirk a bit."sure if you want to.don't know how fun it would be though."

jenny just ate and left the table once finished only half what she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Volt blinked. "...dad... I was in a room full of girls... Men must stick together...plus there not girls I could ask to go out to the park..." He shrugged. "Rather be In here with dad, helping." He looked at the car. ,whoa!" He ran over to it.

She had finished giving Ali a bath and got her dressed and blow dried her hair,,and brushed it out. "Okay." She out her down and walked to clean the mess.

Ali followed Jenny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 pm

"true enough."he saw volts reaction to the rusted car."..you like that?"he asked and walked over.

jen glanced to ali."?..what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:38 pm

"Yeah!" He rubbed her finger on it gently. "Hmh... Can we work on it!" He asked with excitement.

Ali blinked. " I wanna come!" She followed behind like a little duckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

"Hmh,alright where do you suppose we should start?"Zane asked and looked to volt. 

"Not this time alright?go to mom..."she said kindly so not to upset alli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

"No!" She followed. "Jen!" She held her arms out.

Volt blinked. "Engine~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Jenny sighed and looked to her little sister."dad then?"

"No not right now anyway.gotta plan out what you want out of it .c'mere."Zane said and walked to his sketch table,"I dare to ask but draw the car how yo want it to look when it's done,a concept of the finished product."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:31 pm

He blinked and looked at the sketched paper. "..." She picked up a pencil and began sketching. A few minutes pasted. It looked like a sports car, with his name on the side of it, in a cool design.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

"you certain you want it like that? what about the interior?"Zane asked in a knowledgeable voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 am

he though. "Hmmm black leather?" He looked to his father. He seemed to feel a bit... Weird from his father asking questions.

Ali screamed. "NO!" She ran to follow Jenny, wanting to be with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 am

he moved the paper to his view and took a pencil,beginning to sketch out a dashboard and interior design he felt was suited to the car."what bout this?..it may be your car in the end so i wanna know what you think."with black as its main color and orange as a contrast.

"gosh then why me?! i wanna be along okay allia."she said and closed her bedroom door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:45 am

he blinked. "But I like Green and Black..." He looked to him. "I wanna help." He blinked and got off the seat and walked over to the car. More interests in it, than the sketching.

Alli cried. "NO!" She ran back down stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 am

he smiled and moved away from the table."so your one of them visual people hm?...well if you have the outcome in your mind..lets get to work then shall we?"he said and gave him a flat head screwdriver."..need this to pop up the trunk~."

jenny sighed of relief finally that alli was not pestering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 am

He took it and examined the tool and the car. "..." She walked over to it, and put the screw driver into the hood and wiggled it abit, and popped it open, but jumped at the sudden noise and movement.

Alli walked down stairs and stayed with her mother. 

Jenny had a text on her phone from Mark. It said he was at the park, and had sent it about a hour ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:54 am

Zane chuckled a  bit and walked over to lift the hood up more."your jumpy today."he commented.

Jenny looked at the text."..sh!t !"she said under her breath and texted back to ask if he was still there,and that she'd be there soon if he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 am

he replied soon. "Yeah, still here."

Volt look at him, and looked at the engine. "Yes~" he popped his fingers. "Let's get working~,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 am

She replied."okay just hold on i'm on my way."she texted and pocketed her phone,taking a shortcut out the window,and carrying a pair of shoes.

Zane smiled."then go get the tools.can't just use a screw driver...lets find out whats really wrong with the engine..sure it started so i could get back but there is something missing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:29 am

He searched the tool boxes and tried to carry one over to the engine. "Hmh...heavy..." And dropped it. He raised the hood and looked at it.

Aqua sighed. "...hmh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 am

"course it is.gotta get stronger volt.things just get heavier as we go along."he said and smirked."now lets get this engine ready to be removed."

jenny escaped running for the park,on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 am

Aqua smirked and got up. She walked to the garage. "Jenny's headed for the park Zane~ we should meet her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:44 am

he darted to look at aqua."and you just let her go??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 am

"Nope. Cause I know that's boy... Let's say... How he left her yesterday... A boy would stay as long as he could before his parents called. Maybe he had a text from.. A guy.. Or another girl, and that's why he left like that... A girl can tell these things.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next