Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twin tales: adventures of the sun touched twins

3 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Twin tales: adventures of the sun touched twins - Page 19 Empty Re: Twin tales: adventures of the sun touched twins

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:43 am

"I know. But I believe in love at first sight. But I don't know who to choose." She yawned hugging hyron. "I'm sleepy

~

Vix growled. "No fightin. I'm waiting for Abby and hyron to get back." Did she just use hyron's name instead of an insult
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Twin tales: adventures of the sun touched twins - Page 19 Empty Re: Twin tales: adventures of the sun touched twins

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 am

Alex sighed. "Abby's fan club can go wait for ... the princess. Me and snuggle bug are going to head to bed." 

"Sounds good to me." Ty said calmly, unsure of this who situation. 

Blake looked over to the 'happy' Ty then back to Vix. "Abby's fan club..." He mumbled.

~

"Let's get you back home." He said getting her on his back. "They're probably missing you. the 'life of the party'." He teased.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 am

"And knowing vix. She's probably worried about you" Abby said smiling

~

Vix lay looking to the forest. Blushing when she thought about hyron near the well. 'I wonder If he saw me"

Fallon smirked. "Hold on boo I wanna see how this goes. And I don't think it's Abby vix is worried about
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 am

Alex rubbed her sides. "Alright." He said giving her a small kiss on the neck. "You know where to find me." He said heading off to a small tent that he had made.

"Abby don't say such things."  he said as they entered back to camp. His eyes first met Vix, who's eyes where fixated on him. He quickly looked away. "We're back safe and sound." He said looking over to where Ty was. "oo~ You made me dinner!" 

"No." He chuckled. "It's for Abby."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:06 am

Abby smiled "thanks Ty." She looked to Blake . "Oh get over here Blake I want you both here

Vix lay there lookin to hyron she wanted to just get up and tackle the lion. But she felt shy. Knowing he looked into the well

Fallon smiled watching form the bushes.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 am

Alex had the small tent flap open. "You're such a little spy." He teased.

~

Hyron looked over to Vix again. It felt very... off. As if the fight they had went right over their heads. It seemed as if she had completely changed her attitudes. By now she would have insulted him in record breaking time.. but it had been silent. 

Ty stood warily while Blake stood up strong. "What is it Abby?" The two said together.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 am

"Alright. Now I don't want you boys fighting. But In have a hard time deciding between you two" she said blushing. "I know I saw Ty in the well but I don't know if it's the right path. Not yet"

Vix lay there Trying to fall asleep. But her mind wouldn't let her. She wondered if hyron had seen her in the well. As well as if he had the same feelings for he
~

"Oh hush you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 am

Hyron went over to Vix, like usual routine, and laid beside her. "Kids these days." He said sighing.  

`

"Well? What well?" Ty asked looking to her.

"The well of love." Blake began. "You look inside, and it shows you your 'fate of love'." He said using air quotes. 

"And abby saw me?"

~

Alex chuckled. "Just don't be too nosey." he teased once more
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:25 am

"Stop teasing me baby and maybe I won't wear anything to bed tonight" falls said

~

Vix smiled. "Ya, so dramatic." She said blushing a little

"Yes but I just met you. And I've loved Blake for a long time. But I don't know who to choose."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 am

Alex covered his mouth. in high hopes that hey wouldn't dare say another word.

~

"What's with you scales?" He said trying to make the environment feel much like before. 

"Maybe It'll take some time." Ty said. "Things like fate can be messy.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 am

"Nothing" she said looking away. "Just wishing you had stayed in th jungle furball" she didn't mean it. But hyron might tak it the wrong way

Abby smiled. "Alright now that you know" she smiled kissing both black and Ty before standing. "I'm gonna head to bed boys. Promise me you two won't fight"

~

Falls smiled going to the tent. "Alright boo I'm comic im comin in with your treat

(Skip them for now)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 am

There was the Vix he knew. "Yea, it was much nicer then the one at home." He joked. He then let out a small sigh. "I wonder how they're doing..."

Ty flared up like a bright tomato. He never had a girl kiss him before. Blake, who stood beside Ty looked at him. He wanted to pound him but abby said to not to.. so he was going to listen to his girlfriend. Looks like he had to share.

~~~
(To be honest they don't gotta, they could just be cuddling :3)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 am

"Our parents? Ya I miss momma and papa" she said laying her head next to his. "I miss the mountains I can fly so high I feel like it can go past the stars."

Abby walked over and grabbed her sleepin bag
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 am

"Maybe we could visit them... it wouldn't be such a hassle... right?" He said looking over to her.

Blake did the same, though his bag was in a different spot. 

Ty walked over back to the small fire he had built and put it out. As soon as everyone was nestled in, he picked up the fish that he baked for Abby. He then quietly walked over to her and placed the plate beside her. "I don't know if you still want this but.. here you go." he whispered.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 am

"I could fly us there" vix said she sighed "but you hate flying"

Abby smiled. "Thanks Ty. Go get some sleep" she said picking up the fish
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 am

"Really... I hate swimming.. not flying." He said shifting his eyes over to her. He then rolled on his back. "I never flew before... as you can see, I'm a loin."

- - - 

Just didn't want you to starve Abby." Ty said leaving.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 am

"Yet your main soccer move is the flying lion." She said sighing. "You could have asked me"

---

"Goodnight  Ty"  she said starting to eat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 am

Ty stopped and turned to Abby. "Night." 

---

"Didn't think... it was necessary.." He said looking away and up to the stars. "Kinda silly to see a lion on a dragon... huh?" He joked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 am

Abby smiled. Eating

---

"I wouldn't care" vix said. "I may be a little insulting but I'm still your friend hyron"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:51 am

"But then again... why should we care if other's think it's insulting." He stated looking back over to Vix. "We are bestfriends after all. right?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 am

Vix blushed. "Actually... I um..." She sighed trying to say it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am

Hyron sighed. scooting closer to Vix like he always did to keep her warm, seeing that she was cold blooded. "Just get some rest scales. We'll hunt for food tomorrow."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 am

Vix smiled nodding as she lay her head next to his again fallin asleep
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:12 am

(This is so cute.. you don't even know)

The next morning, everyone as in their sleepingbags/tents while Vix and Hyron left to go hunt. 

Ty, being an earlybird, was up getting the fire started... seeing that no one else was doing anything around here. Of course he wasn't going to let the ladies do anything but the boys were slacking. Ty always got the fire started and retrieved the wood for it... but he didn't mind.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:17 am

Vix flew in the air. "Hyron deer two o clock"

~

Abby woke a little. Looking around. "Hmm?" She smiled grabbing a makeshift fishing pole going fishing.

~

Tygus yawned standing in his crib whining
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next