Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:38 am

HeartBreaker nodded. "Same." She whispered, closing her eyes as she lay on the cloud.

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 am

He lay on the cloud as well. Thinking as he looked below
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 am

HeartBreaker open her eyes and look to the EverFree forest, sighing to herself. 'Mother.... I wonder how your doing right now....'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm

'Why don't you just go to her' halo said. He stood. He looked around
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:04 pm

HeartBreaker frown, letting her bangs hide her face. "And tell her what? That I couldn't handle myself? That I couldn't make friends and change the pony that I still am!?" She gotten up, glaring down at the EverFree. "I'm here because she didn't want me back till the wrong was fit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Halostorm looked to her. "You can count me as a friend." He said. "And your fine. If fate made you like this. Then why fix it. When you can use it to your own means" he started to walked towards the other edge of the cloud. "I see ya around, beautiful" he jumped off the cloud headed towards a mountainous area.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

HeartBreaker blushed a bit, looking to hailstorm when he called her Beautiful. "The name Is HeartBreaker!" She growled a bit, but blushed even more, looking away. "...." She sighed, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Halostorm smiled. Hearing her. He flew down to his cave in the mountains. A small red dragon laying a bed. He looked to be related to spike. Twilight's dragon friend. "Hey Halo."
"Hey fang"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

HeartBreaker started flying by now, sighing to herself as she flew in the sky with her large devil wings - over covering EverFree forest with a shadow as she flew pass it. "..." Thoughts bother her as she kept flying. "Hm..." She stop when she saw a struggling white pegasus. A smile form her lips. "Ah, BlindDove. Through I don't call her friend really, she needs help." With flap of her wings, she was there helping the the mare with glasses.

"O-Oh! Thank you HeartBreaker." The white mare smiles. "Still having troubles..."
HeartBreaker smiles a little. "I can see that, BlindDove."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 9:54 pm

"How was patrol, wonder wings?" Fang asked.
"No mystics. The leads are going cold, and I might not find new ones" halo said, his mind was other places.
"Hello, mountains to halostorm! What's got you in a trance buddy?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

HeartBreaker landed near ponyvile with BlindDove.
"So HeartBreaker, how are you lately?"
HeartBreaker blinked. "I'm fine, what about you BlindDove?"
Blinddove smiles. "I-I'm good! I've so far gotten practice with my flying!"
HeartBreaker smiles, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 1:42 am

Halo looks to him. "None of your business"
"Alright geez" fang said. "Sooo what now?"
"Find leads, any sign of mystic activivity"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 am

HeartBreaker walks with BlindDove to the Everfree forest, but only that far before the two just walked to the park. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 am

Halo flew above looking around. He sighed. 'Are we losing them?' He thought looking up however that was all the distraction the mystic needed to shoot halostorm out of the sky causing him to fall towards to the park.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:56 am

Heartbreaker's ears twitched, she felt unsettled. "Blinddove..."
BlindDove was confuse. "Yes HeartBreaker?"
HeartBreaker glance around. "Don't you feel something bad will happen?"
BlindDove sighed. "Yes, in a matter of a fact, I do feel it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 3:17 am

haloStorm Crashed into the ground skidding to a stop. his wings were Singed and He was Unconscious from the Fall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 am

HeartBreaker was shocked. "HaloStorm!?" Runs to him.
BlindDove seem worry as she goes to him. "A-Ah!!? Where is going on!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 am

halostorm Was out. His heart still Beating But he wouldn't be able to fly. other than his wings he was fine. he groaned a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:38 am

HeartBreaker growled. "Whoever done this I will defeat." She looks to BlindDove. "BlindDove, take care of him!" She started flying, going into the air.

BlindDove gasped. "HEARTBREAKER!" She sighed, looking to HaloStorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 3:50 am

Halostormed Shot up. "What the? when did i hit the ground?" he said Groaning. He realized something As he looked Up he saw Heartbreaker. "no..."

the Mystic Fired on Heartbreaker. Atempting to shoot her down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:52 am

BlindDove goes to HaloStorm. "Don't worry about HeartBreaker... She's... Different about flying than I am." She smiles.

HeartBreaker dodged the attacks and gotten in front of the Mystic. She growled as her red eyes glow before charging at the Mystic. "Come on! Bring it on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 am

Halo tenced seeing the New Pegasus. His Mouth Shut. Was he Only comfortable talking to heartbreaker?

the Mystic Smirked. using a wide range of Spell attacks.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:05 am

HeartBreaker smirks, dodging all but one, that one spell hit her hard in the head as she suddenly fallen.

BlindDove tenses, looking. "HeartBreaker!" She gasped, but frown as she looks down. "I can't help her..." She whispered, but her ears twitched.

HeartBreaker suddenly gotten up from the hit, her eyes narrowed. "I'll make you hurt... B-Before my personality change!" She then ran at the Mystic and slam her head hard against the Mystic's head before turning out and slamming a hard back kick into it's face. She growled angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:13 am

After a Few Hits the Mystic Vanished. growling.

Halo Walked Out othe the Hole he was in weakly. he started to wobble a Little growling. 'i'm worthless. I cant dow anything wothout strength and Flight.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 am

BlindDove frown. "Rest for a bit. I'll check up on HeartBreaker." She sighed, having a sweatdrop before trying to fly, it was noticeable she wasn't balance as she slightly move to her left. "!" She try to balance herself before flying to HeartBreaker. "H-HeartBreaker!?"

HeartBreaker wobble a bit before falling over.
BlindDove gasped. "HeartBreaker!" She goes to Heartbreaker, worry. "Oh no... That must have hurt really bad... Oh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next