Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 am

HaloStorm Forced himself to fly Falling Several times before reaching Heartbreaker. he Healed her as Quickly as he could Before Passing out next to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:30 am

BlindDove squeaked, ears flatten. Her squeaked was rather loud enough for any pony or creature to hear. "What am I to do!?"

HeartBreaker was passed out, sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:35 am

"first Of all Keep it Down!" Shouted Fang As he walked over to HaloStorm
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:40 am

BlindDove ears flatten, she was shivering and looked worry as she sniffled. "B-But...." She frown, looking to the ground before her glasses fallen off."!" She sighed sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:46 am

Fang Picked up her Glasses. "hey they'll be fine. they Need Rest is all" he said Lifting her head and Putting her glasses back on. "trust me. Halo's Been through worse"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:51 am

BlindDove frown. "HeartBreaker haven't been in the head so hard through..." She whispered as she looked to the passed out mare with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 am

Fang Looked to the Mare walking over. He felt her head. "She's Fine whatever Damage had been done Physically was heal by HAlo before he passed out"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 am

BlindDove frown, nodding quickly. "she was never hit hard in the head before... And what she said after coming back up once she was hit... I'm just concern...."
HeartBreaker started to wake up, but something was different about how she acted as she slightly stood up. "ow...." She whispered, touching her forehead.
BlindDove looked. "HeartBreaker?" She seem confuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 am

Halostorm was still our cold. But started to Stir slightly.

Fang Looked to Halo. "Hey Buddy. Halo Can ya hear me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 am

HeartBreaker suddenly started to sniffled, about to cry due to the pain she felt.
BlindDove was startled. "H-HeartBreaker! D-D-Don't care! Please!" She goes to HeartBreaker, trying to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 5:14 am

Halo opened his eyes slightly. "h-heartbreaker?" he said weakly trying to sit up. he had Heard her crying.

Fang Looked to the Mare. "Hey, calm Down Kid.... Um" he tried to Make some Faces to cheer her up."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 am

HeartBreaker sniffled even more as BlindDove seem to be extremely worry.

BlindDove's ears flatten. "U-Um. I-i-it's not working!" She seem really worry now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Halo managed to Get up and Moved Closer. he put his wing ong her and A light appeared soothing the Pain.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:45 pm

HeartBreaker sniffles a little, but calming down.

BlindDove relaxes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Halo sighed. "Shhh it's ok" he said. "I'll make it better"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 pm

HeartBreaker sniffled a little.
BlindDove was confuse. "..." She was worry about HeartBreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Fang patted blinddove's leg gently. "Your friend will be fine. Halo has his healing wing ability going."

Halo smiled. "Come on smile a little" he said. "It's good for you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 pm

HeartBreaker frown, her ears flatten as her red eyes soften. "..."

BlindDove frown. "I don't think healing is helping with her personality..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Halo sighed. "I wish I could brighten her mood"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 pm

HeartBreaker ears flatten, looking to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm

"Heartbreaker...." Halo looked to her. A smile reached his face as he lifted her head. "Please smile. I don't want you to be sad."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:49 pm

HeartBreaker blushed a tiny bit. "W-What would make me smile?" She was shy suddenly, unlike how she normally act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Halo thought for a moment. "What's the one thing you like to do the most?" He asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

HeartBreaker blushed a bit, looking down at the ground. "I-I... Um..."
BlindDove was confuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 12:46 am

"He's trying to figure out what makes her happy in life" fang explains

Halo looked at her moving his singed wing off her. "There has to be something"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next