Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 am

Heartbreaker chuckled. "Hey."

BlindDove seem a little worry when she looked to her wings. She sighed as she flapped her wings a little before looking to the skies.

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 3:56 am

Halo smirked. "i don't remember seeing that smile before... who are you and what have you don with Heartbreaker?" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 am

HeartBreaker smirks before standing up. "Wouldn't you like to know." She made a straight face as she heard something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 am

halo's ears perked. he looked behind him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:20 am

BlindDove was there, smiling. "H-Hello. I just came to check on your two. Seem everything is alright. I was wondering if both of you are hungry or not."
HeartBreaker sighed, but smiles a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 am

Fang Was With her. "I don't know about you guys but i could go for some gems right now"

Halos Smiled. He Looked to Heartbreaker. "what do you think? want to get some Lunch?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 am

HeartBreaker nodded.
BlindDove looks to Fang. "I don't know where we can get some gems, but we can try."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 am

Fang Smirked. "Eh I can Ask Spike if Rarity can find me some... It is her talent after all."

Halo Groaned. "ok As Long as Rarity Is a good Mile away i'm good, I don't need her fawning over me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 am

HeartBreaker sighed. "and before the fight comes to where I kick her."

BlindDove looks to Fang, nodding with a smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Halo Looked to her. "I'd Obviously Get away from her before that ever happens."

Fang Smiled. "And Bessides Spike has some big Crush on Rarity anyway"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 am

HeartBreaker smirks. "I knew that from when I first seen him around Rarity, he can't hide his emotions very well." She chuckled.

BlindDove giggles a little, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 12:30 am

Halo Smirked. "Yet Rarity shows no intrest what so ever"

Fang Smiled. "Well I know Love when i see it and..." he started before HaloStorm Kicked him

"Don't Say it Fang!" Halo Growled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 am

HeartBreaker blinked, but sighed.

BlindDove frown, ears flatten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 am

Halo Sighed. "Lets Just Go Eat" he said Walking towards Town.

Fang Got Up Sighing. "he tries to keep His Emotions Under Locck and Key... Someone Needs to Break that Lock"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 am

BlindDove helped Fang, frowning. "I know..." She whispered.

HeartBreaker nodded, following Halo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 1:39 am

Fang Smiled. "i've always Been Better and Hidding mine though"

Halo Just Looked at the Ground as he walked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:50 am

BlindDove smiles, nodding. "I'm not good at hiding my emotions like HeartBreaker does!"

HeartBreaker grunted. "Keep your head up, HaloStorm. Hanging it will only make other ponies think of you differently." Her head was up high, the glare was place on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 1:58 am

"says A Pony who can Show it... I"ve had No Sucesses In the Past few years i think i'm allowed to show when i'm down." Halo said Not Looking At her. He was Seriously trying to hide emotions here.

Fang Smiled a Little. "I think your fine the Way you Are." He started Walking. Had the Dragon Just HInted To something?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

HeartBreaker looks to him, but sighed as she suddenly flicked her tail under his chin. "There is no success in hanging your head." She glares down at him suddenly. "Don't you have a goal in life? A goal that you have been dieing to finished, to complete!?" she growled suddenly. "My goal is to beat my father, I can never lower my head nor lower my guard. If I do, he'll come around and cause the storms he had caused when I was HeartBell."

BlindDove blushed a tiny bit at the comment, but smiles happily as she follows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 am

Fang Smiled. "Come on I'm Hungry and the Only one who can Help Is Rarity"

Spike Stood Next to Rarity In a Love Sick Gaze.

Rarity Was Just sighed at the Nearby Cafe. "why Did he Ignore Me?" She asked herself

Halo Looked to her. "Of Course! i want To Kill all the God Damned Mystics Who Killed my Mother! But Look HOw Far thats Gotten Me...." He LOoked Away. "I Only Got My Mother's Side with the Healing and Gentle KIndness... I could Never Fight"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 am

BlindDove smiles, nodding as she and Fang go to find Rarity, she spotted Rarity at the cafe. "Hey M-Miss Rarity?" She called out as she walked to her with Fang.

HeartBreaker looks to him. "That's where I'm offering to help you Halostorm. Either you let me try you how to fight, or I can be your partner on the fighting factor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 2:26 am

Rarity Looked to BlindDove. "yess Deary?"
"I was Wondering if you could find Some Gems For Me and Spike PLease" Fang asked.
"Maybe. But only if I take a few"
"Deal" Said spike.

Halo sighed. "Fine. But after Lunch... And Maybe after I can Help you with your goal... UNless you don't need my help"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:36 am

BlindDove smiles.

HeartBreaker nodded. "I don't need help at the moment, I haven't found him... I wait till he shows up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 am

Rarity Smiled. Walking Towards the Feilds.

Spike followed in a LOvesick gaze still
Fang Sighed. "Love Sick Scale Head."

Halo smiled, Even though it didn't look convincing He Spotted RArity and Spread his wing ready to fly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 am

BlindDove sighed, before her ears flicked as she notice the black dot that was HeartBreaker in the air.

HeartBreaker was in the air in seconds to not get spotted by Rarity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next