Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me)

Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me) Empty .:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 am

1X1 Roleplay- may accept others. First come first serve. Also, Student is not really color blind, it is a figure of speech, simple stating that he does not understand feelings that are so bright and hopeful and others tell.

.:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me) F89aa285-3d7e-4d88-8642-ea2315bc63d6_zps0d6e7036

A male foxwolf sits on a bench in the park alone- his gray fur with mix of black and red. He was nothing but a shell with a destroy soul inside. He simple just sits there as '01 G.U.N' was faintly mark on his furry arm, while the other was just simple metal... He had pants covering his legs, but one paw was metal compare to the other. His tails were different as well, one was simple metal and the other was just flesh and fur. His eyes had the same issue... All the metal parts were on his left side of his body, his eye glowing red compare to the soft emerald green eye on the right... In silences, he sat alone in the park as he listen to the sounds around him...

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me) Empty Re: .:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me)

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

(May I join?)
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

.:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me) Empty Re: .:`~Color Blind~`:. (Between Sparknish and Me)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 am

(I don't mind at all, in fact, since you were the first to post. You are the only one I am roleplaying with. An lest you do want others to join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 am

(I don't mind.)
A male Hedgefox walked around the park, Waving to stranger and greeting people along his way. He seemed pretty happy for a night like this. Since this city has had it's ups and downs. He spots the unhappy or seemingly unhappy fox wold and decides to atleast try and cheer him up. He makes a small ahste and sits next to him.
"Hey you okay?"
He had very nice shade of Brown fur and Lighting streaks around his spine area. A jacket with fur at the ends and the neck area which for the same goes with his pants. And some sneakers.
His voice was calming and smooth. Like a nice song playing on the radio when your down in the dumps. He had comforting features, and shocking golden-yellow eyes. Which blinked at him from time to time.

Last edited by Sparknish on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot his fur and clothing :P)
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am

The male kept this rather dark look as he just simple glance to the male next to him. "And who are you." He grunted- he did not growled, just grunted. The Foxwolf didn't seem please at all, not one bit. Though, it wasn't because the male came over and try to- as he assume- to cheer him up.

The Light gray foxwolf who's fur seem stain of black and crimson red- at the moment he didn't turn his head to where his red robot eye would be noticeable, but the bangs did kinda come off strange from the male's head. He just grunted again as if a memory came unwelcome in his mind as he glance away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 am

"Oh I'm Sparknish." He simply replied. He doesn't want to look over since he clearlydoesn't want anyone to see his 'deformitiy' if you will. He doesn't care at about that only his well being.
"You looked a bit sad there. Something the matter?" He asks again starting to pry ready to back off and just make his way somewhere else. But... he might not. Since.. he intrigues him.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 am

The male glance a rather cold glare, but nothing else as he grunted. "I'm not sad." He simple stated- why was it that this male, sparknish, bother him of such feeling? He never understood such emotions, and never will. However, he did turn his head slightly more to where he was nearly staring the other in the eyes, the red glowing robotic eye taken nothing more than small-quick notes, simple to say. "..." He rather stay quiet, since no one had bother to come and speak to him since he had gotten out of G.U.N's army, marked for being nothing more than 'dangerous' so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 am

"Lonely?" He asks seeing if that was the answer. He looks at him with his same comforting glance. Like you can Trust him. Ugh, Trust!? That word makes some people cringe not as much as ... friends......
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 am

Student grunted. "I guess you can say that." He glance away, his ears perking. They both had some type of piercing, only the left one had two in different parts of the ear and the right had two, but close to each other. He sighed, not liking this whole chat about 'him' really. "And why do I matter to your well being?" He glance once more at the other. He wasn't uncomfortable, he had already met the line of uncomfortable back when he worked for G.U.N- and yet over come such feeling. But that was when he had a living arm, a living eye, a living leg and a living tail. Things of flesh, bone, skin and fur- or, the eyes cause, just flesh he assume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 pm

"Why don't you? People deserve to be happy and I can stand to see people UN-happy." He studies his looks and figures out he was robotzied halfway through. But no Robotnik Ignisia... Who could it be?
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Student grunted. "No G.U.N retired Soldier like me will ever be happy." He stood up finally, tired of sitting there on the bench, it was just uncomfortable at the moment, or that's what most would count as a feeling. "Things like me don't have feelings- your only wasting your time." He grunted, turning his back to the other, he wasn't annoyed, angry or anything stressful. He just felt nothing, empty like a shell in his opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down