Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Blind Isnt Being Helpless...

Go down

Being Blind Isnt Being Helpless... Empty Being Blind Isnt Being Helpless...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 am

Years ago,an electrical storm hit the area of Destronorinca,a small city north of emerald coast. A child was born this same night, adorned with a scar across both eyes,each end finishing with a bolt of energy. Blind, the boy was an outcast. People shunned him,teased him,pitied him. It was torture to him. And one day...he snapped. He was being picked on, being said he can't wear they where coming from, what they woild do next....until,he did.he caight a fist...the next thing he knew,the four children were In critical condition,being electrified from the inside out,burned horribly.he was so terrified...he fled....ad the town...nore anyonr...ever heard from him again...

8 years later...

A black hedgehog sat In the alley ways of emerald coast,a bandana over his eyes,a long black jacket covering him upa as he shiver In the cold od night.his jeans where torn,and he had several brueses.he shivered again,...

Will someone help him?

Back to top Go down

Being Blind Isnt Being Helpless... Empty Re: Being Blind Isnt Being Helpless...

Post by MisterEightySix Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 am

If you need someone who can ride the lightning, you look no further than Stardust O. Celestial. He'd gone into the city to see what kind of nightlife was to be offered this time, but it was an oddly dull night for Emerald Coast. And on a Saturday, too. Stardust had learned one thing from his relatively-short time here, however, and that was that quiet in this place was just the quiet before the storm. And this time, that was both figurative and literal.

Chill doesn't mean a lot when you have a long scarf and a layer of fur to keep you warm, so it wasn't bothering him that much. What did bother him was when he heard someone else straining against the weather in one of the back alleys. Figuring he could probably take the blind kid if it came to that (after all, back alleys aren't really the nicest of places), he wandered in and gave the hedgehog a once-over.

"Hey there." Stardust leaned against the brick wall of the alley. "I'm gonna be honest with you, pal, you look like hell. And since you're not inside when everyone else seems to be, I'm thinking a warm bed would do you a lot of good."
---
(He'd normally say more, such as introducing himself or asking about the bandanna, but I want to see what this electrokinetic has to say first.)
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 am

He cocked an ear,but brought his knees up to his chest"y-you don't need me around..."

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterEightySix Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 am

"What I need isn't relevant right now. What's important is, do YOU want to be stuck out here in the cold? You sure don't look like it." Stardust cracked his neck and stretched out. He might be there a while. "The name's Stardust. A weird one, I know. So what's your name? I haven't seen you around before."
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

"...Drayvian..."he began to pull himsel up,but struggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down