Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Baddies Blowout

2 posters

Go down

Blind Baddies Blowout Empty Blind Baddies Blowout

Post by Wolf478 Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:26 am

It was honestly probably a mistake to advertise this sort of bash the way he did. But eh... whatever, its not like he was particularly popular anyway, might get a few people to show up that he couldn't get through conventional means. And besides, he needed some way to blowout his entire severance fee. And entertaining a potential thousands guests was a great way. It was fortunate enough that the local council was kind enough to lend him the entertainment center for the cause. No way would it be able to be hosted in his house.

He'd bought an advertisement on some local forums, sent it out on social media and that was about it. Here's how the invitation read:

Blind Baddies Blowout!

You're invited to join the finest party this side of the Northern Oceans:
The Blind Baddies Blowout

Bring a Snack, Bring a Drink, and Bring yourself in a costume following our magnificent theme.

The Theme is:
Yourself! Come in a costume that reflects your negative form! If you have one. If not, come as your favorite ghost or ghoul! We recognize that some people may wish not to reveal their negative form, but we encourage you to own it! Try to keep your costume as far from incriminating as possible without detracting too far from the spirit.

No entry fee, just bring good company!

Meeting at the Tenpin Entertainment Centre, Station Square. 
On the 31/10/XXXX

The invitations had been out for months, and so here he was. Not exactly hopeful, but considering it was the night that the whole internet had been made aware of, he at least expected someone to show up. 10 grand was a good severance package, and certainly enough to fill the food table with punch and all sorts of snacks. Chips, Candies, marshmallows, sandwiches- of which he'd picked one up and was currently eating.

His name was Reggie, although that wasn't on the invitation, and nor was it that he was the host, but he'd only ever mention it in passing. If he was lucky he could score a job off of someone who showed up but that wasn't the point. It was mostly just to create a really good time. 

He was an Ibis, rather tall, especially compared to the bulk of who he imagined his guests would be; mobians. He'd splurged for his costume and slapped on a lime green suit jacket along with a bit of green facepaint on his beak and bald head, thankfully it wasn't going to be too obvious what he was supposed to be. Which was the spirit of the party.

Guests should be arriving soon, and then he'd get the music started up.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

RezTheFalcon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Blind Baddies Blowout Empty Re: Blind Baddies Blowout

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:34 am

A fire salamander wearing a fez walked along the street alongside what looked to be a young human. 

"Aren't you excited Toth? Our first party in the future!" The salamander said to the kid.

"Y-Yeah, I guess. I'm a little nervous to be honest. A-About making new friends that is."

"Oh, come on. You'll be fine! You have me with you after all!"

"R-R-Right! We have each o-other!" The kid said as he wrapped his arm around the amphibian.

Once they reached the entertainment center, the salamander said,

"Oh, wait! We were supposed to come in costumes!" He looked over to the kid as he rubbed his finger across a golden ring on his wrist.
"Toth, I wish I was dressed like a mummy!"

The kid then put his hands together in front of him as a sparkly glow surrounded the salamander. This kid was not actually a human. He was a ring genie. The glow suddenly disappeared and the salamander was wearing completely different clothing than before. Although he didn't look like a mummy like he wished for. He was dressed like an Egyptian pharaoh.

"O-Oh no! I'm so sorry, Aaron! I-I-I'll try again!"

"No wait! I actually kinda like this better! Thank you, Toth."

"Oh. O-okay! You're welcome then!

The salamander and genie then walked through the doors of the center. When the Salamander saw somebody else, a quite taller fellow, he asked them,

"Excuse me, is this where the blind baddies blowout is going on? My friend and I saw the invitation online, and thought we would come and meet some new people. My name is Aaron, and this is my friend, Toth."

"H-hello!" The genie said to the person as the waved from behind Aaron.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down