Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 19 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

'ya well i wished to exclude pain in this race as well.'

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 19 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 am

Damn it my adrenalines pumping,.."he growled,letinhg his wings fold and vanish,holdong hianhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

"don't wear yourself out before your deaths Insects" came the hunter's Voice he stood by the pulsating electrical crystal.

Leona Growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 am

he glared at the hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:20 am

His claws came out almsot imidiatly,growling"listen bastard, couldn't do much last time but now I'm gonna rip you apart!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 am

the hunter smirked "you can try Demon Eater"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am

'why dont you shut that hole on your face and fight already,i had other ways i wanted to spend today doing.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

I'm not a demon eater...I'm called a Jersy devil..."he smirked,taking pride In what he was.he shifted so qiickly it was a blur,running with claws held forqard,charging at the hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 am

The Hunter Smirked Dodging Making KYle run into the electrified Crystal

"Kyle!" Leona said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 am

he smirked.'this seems more my speed.'he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 am

He hissed,pulling himself up.he turned,seeming un affected by the electricity.he growled,watching for an opening

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

the Hunter Grinned as His weapons were drawn. "Before you die i will Make Sure your Last living memory is Seeing the KItten being Skinned alive."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:56 am

'not if we have anything to say about it.you need an opening ky!?i'll make you one!!'he caused a small tremor that aimed to slightly paralyz the hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 am

He didn't hesitate.he came In quickly,brinbging his jaggedclaws doqn on the hunter.his lips parted,his voic deep but at the same time high pitched"you will be my next meal!and your final memory will be the pain of me feasting on your still breathing corpse!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 am

The Hunter Smirked. Laughing as he was Being eaten it Freaked Leona out.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 am

'should do it quickly or he'll get away.'he looked at leona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 am

When kyle got sick of his laughter,he ripped his voice box out,and continued,slowly scraped away at the hunters flesh,every bite sealing the previous wound,only to be reopened.he finnally died when kyle rammed his claws into his skull,swallowing the remains.he slowly revrted back to normal,shaking'"I d-didnt mean to e-eat him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 am

Leona Sighed. "its what he Deserved Kyle"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 am

he smirked.'oh well,you got a snack and he's gone from existance.id say job well done.what i wwould do would have been messy.'he laughed abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:23 am

He picked up his jacket,but growled,reaching into his mouth.he pulled out a tooth,but then used his toungue to feel around his mouth"his canine..."he shivered,pitting his jackwt on after droppong thentooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 am

"no wonder he was a born hunter" Leona said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 am

"Do you guys mind if we head home...and never speak of this again...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 am

"Agreed" Leona said shivering a bit
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:32 am

'fine fine.lets go then.'he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 am

He sighed,deciding to walk this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next