Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 11 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 am

'okay~.'she smiled.

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 11 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 am

Leona walked out to thee couple. "Whats Up Love birds"

Leo Jumped a little. "Leona"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:03 am

'oh hi.'she looked at her.

brink just begun to approch where they stood,he looked down at the ground.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 am

Leona looked to Brink. "whats wrong Brink?"

Leo Looked atr brink himself.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 am

'!hmh?'he looked up at her.'oh nothing,just tired thats all.'he rubbed his neck.

'from sitting around at a desk?'

'i was up late and had to get up early now leave me alone!'he growled.

'geez,dont need to be a grouch..'she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 am

Kyle landed at thw entrance of the maw,giving a glance at brink before goingnpassed the others,his wings sinking into his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 am

"Brink Calm Down" leona said Looking concerned

Leo sighed. Noticing Kyle
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 am

'?..uh fine..'he gave vi a look.

she just gave a fake smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 am

Kyke aighed,finnally calm.he stepped out,but stayed silent,leaning against the emtrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 am

LEo sighed. "Well Let head in. if you want something i can Cook Briink"

Leona Smiled at BRink Before walking in. She Looked to Kyle. 'Two Guys..."she thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 am

'im fine i ate before i came.'he walked but stopped to see kyle.'?...whos this guy?'

vi walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 am

"guy On the run like me." leo explained. "Leona Brought him in cause the cops were coming and he has some strange features... If you need me to i can try and get past his mental defences"

Leona looked Back. "Brink you coming?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 am

Kyle stepped inside,bit paused,rubbing his temple 'demon flesh...havnt taated demon flesh...want demon flesh!' kyle growled,shaking away the strange thoughta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:40 am

'..uhuh...'he walked inside.'so what are the specks?'

vi sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 am

"Specks?" leo was kinda unsure.

Leona rolled her eyes. "leo the clueless
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 am

'you know,what i should know about the club thing or whatever,and the perks id like to know.'he leaned on a table.

vi yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 am

Kyle leaned against the wall,looking everywhere but at the others 'father will want demon flesh when he comes...' he shook his head,sighing

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 am

"Ok First the Perks, You Get the Champs room. but mind you not Mine But your own. Choose a room and your stuff and More will Be put in that room" Leo said "Monney always a big thing when you get into the tounrnies. but there are always opponents who bet they can wwin. you get money from that too. Second Only realy big rules you should follow. No Dark Forms and no Kills Unless why actually try to kill you."

Leona Smiled. looking to Kyle. "something's bugging him." she thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 am

''i see,so no going overboard got it.so i even get housing with this too.that helps.'he looked to his left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:54 am

Leo Smiled. "but thats not the best part. You are Practicly invincibe right"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 am

he smirked.'ya i guess you could say i am.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

"well what would you say to fighting and Immortal Being" Leo said Smirking

Leona Looked to Leo. "Leo Don't you even"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 am

He turned,headed for the exit"gonna go to work..be back In an hour or so..."he wasn't sure anyone cared,but atleast they knew what he was doing.he left,but didn't fly,just walked,the strange thoughts still sqimming around In his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 am

'?...you can offer that...'he looked at leo.being sceptical

vi looked at him as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:03 am

Leo Smirked. "No Joke I can offer you a Fight with an Imortal being."

Leona Growled. 'LEo Shut your trap your Not Fighting right now!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next