Nitro The Hedgecat

Go down

Nitro The Hedgecat Empty Nitro The Hedgecat

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 am

Code:
Name:Nitro The Hedgecat
Nicknames:Nitro
Species:Hedgehog-Cat mix

Appearance:Nitro has a head that looks like Shadow's but with blue and cyan (blue replacing the black with cyan over the red). Nitro likes to wear a red jacket with a flag looking zipper. Nitro also tends to wear a belt with brown sweatpants with multi-color shoes.

Personality traits:
-Nice
-Care-free

-steam
-making friends

Dislikes:
-Eggman
-violence
-having to do certain things

Personality:Nitro always likes to hang with his friends and sometimes watches funny youtube videos. Nitro acts like a child sometimes while other times he acts serious and stuff...

Combat traits:
Nitro doesn't fight alot but when he does, he tries to do as much damage as he can before he gets damaged.

Powers:knife toss

Strengths:
-weak enemy
-the enemy doesn't have a weapon to defend

Weaknesses:
-injured/weak
-can't get a good recovery

History:
When a person got bored and decided to make a new o.c. who was called Nitro. Nitro was used for Miiverse, during one rp on miiverse, however, the creator(me, really, no joke c: )got bored again and gavery Nitro an update in design.

Back to top Go down

Nitro The Hedgecat Empty Re: Nitro The Hedgecat

Post by Spekkal on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 am

Hey there new member, looks like you'll need to reread the rules, since you're breaking a few! You won't be able to participate until you follow them, so I suggest you go back and correct your mistake!
Plus, double/triple posting without reason is against the rules too. I'll go ahead and delete those. If you want to make additions, please use the 'edit' feature on the post. Thankyou!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum