Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 40 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 am

she glanced at him.'?..'

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 40 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 am

He smiled,returninbhg the kiss"If you find something you like,you can keep it....I'm still looking..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:52 am

Leona walked to what was left og the mantle Piece. "huh?" she held up what Looked to be a silver locket. "Kyle?"

"you sure you don't want to talk about it?" leo asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 am

He looked back"yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:06 am

she stopped and lowered her fists.'...'then looked at him.'ya im fine.'she smirked abit looking down slightly.'guess im just bothered by how many others' lives greed has ruined for his own entertainment.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 am

Leo Looked down. "Part of mine. Noz's, Rai's. everyone we know is falling victem besides Cy and Isis."

Leona held up the Locket. "whats this?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 am

He paused,looking at it"I...dontknow...I can't remember..."he took it, examining it"I'm...not sure..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 am

'and who knows how long they'll stay free from his corrupted grasp.besides its not just them,theres anthony,a guy named Brice,i ended the torture for one other.the one who took my arm,nathaniel,there apparently are two others,i never met...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 am

Leona Looked at it. "Try opening it"

Leo Sighed "i know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:34 pm

she rubbed her neck.'so ya as i said,ill get over it.i always do for a time.'she looked to the bag and punched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

He nodded.he slid his handover the cool metal,and it popped open

(Do you have a pln for the locket?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

(well its on Kyles house. Maybe it belonged to his sister or something)

LEona Looked at it.

LEo walked over to her Huggin her. "if it helps your not the only one"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 pm

(K,just checking before I did somethonbg with it)

He sighed.it had a picture of him with a girl In her late teens or early twenties,her arm around his shouldera

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Leona Blushed.'w-whose that?" She looked away a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 pm

He closed the locket,setting it down"my adoptive mother..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

LEona looked to him. "your Mother?"

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1373
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40